Toni: "When facing Roger the idea was always to slow down the points" - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #121
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toni: "When facing Roger the idea was always to slow down the points"

I disagree with Toni, but I find the way he talks very positive and honest. I have no problems with what he says at all.
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #122
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toni: "When facing Roger the idea was always to slow down the points"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
I disagree with Toni, but I find the way he talks very positive and honest. I have no problems with what he says at all.
Yeah, he's so honest in admitting he and his nephew cheat to win . Anyone would be honest if they could get away with anything in their field of work.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On beating weak era players in finals of slams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #123
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toni Nadal: Federer is better than Rafa, but the ATP favours the Swiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
toni lying again.

federer better than nadal
tour consists mostly of super fast hardcourts

Yeah, that Toni really has no clue about tennis. Especially that "Federer better than Nadal"-part made me laugh
Old 10-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #124
country flag Roy Emerson

Roy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tour consists mostly of super fast hard courts
Roy Emerson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #125
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing is Roger is the only one of the top 3 whose points from this year from hardcourts make up less than 50%.

Last edited by duarte_a : 10-09-2012 at 03:46 PM.
duarte_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #126
country flag tribalfusion
Banned!

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute

What would all you guys do without Nadal to hate....even when he is gone, he is the focus of most of your hating. Now that's true dedication to a pathetic cause

It's so painfully obvious that your (mostly) man-crushes on Federer were sorely tested due to Rafa (and to a lesser extent Djokovic more recently) and you have never forgiven him.
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #127
country flag niff

niff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
What would all you guys do without Nadal to hate....even when he is gone, he is the focus of most of your hating. Now that's true dedication to a pathetic cause

It's so painfully obvious that your (mostly) man-crushes on Federer were sorely tested due to Rafa (and to a lesser extent Djokovic more recently) and you have never forgiven him.
No really, that's so interesting...

niff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #128
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toni Nadal: Federer is better than Rafa, but the ATP favours the Swiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Toni is an idiot and a mafioso. His opinion is irrelevant, especially when he's not coaching any active players.
Tony is okay and his baseball cap is so cool and beautiful.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #129
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

there is the obvious question that some on this forum mean to avoid and that is...........

if by taking longer (than 25 seconds on average by point)
you are breaking the rules

is it a strategy or is it cheating to beat roger
Old 10-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #130
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

super fast courts

too good, this toni

as much as he's spot on about laver, he's a complete **** for what he did to nadal as a kid

and you can see the effect that it has had on nadal; he is a like a child in many ways
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #131
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Yeah, he's so honest in admitting he and his nephew cheat to win . Anyone would be honest if they could get away with anything in their field of work.
I find that you and others with you use the word cheat in a rather broad sense.
Anyways, I was referring to the part quoted by Deathless Mortal.
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #132
country flag Whiznot

Whiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond repute

If Federer never existed there would still be a large contingent of tennis followers who detest Nadal for his cheating, slow play, fake humility, whining and butt picking. It is a shame Nadal is such a prick because his clay court game is tops.
Whiznot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:00 AM   #133
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiznot View Post
If Federer never existed there would still be a large contingent of tennis followers who detest Nadal for his cheating, slow play, fake humility, whining and butt picking. It is a shame Nadal is such a prick because his clay court game is tops.

Lol. Another angry Noserer fangirl bitter about Nadal exposing the ballerina for the fraud he really was.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:00 AM   #134
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiznot View Post
Yup, Nadal fully deserves all the hate he gets.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
10 consecutive slam F, 23 consecutive slam SF, 36 consecutive slam QF
3/4 slam titles on 3 occasions, 4/4 slam finals on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards

Quickly dumbtards, hand out bad reps so you can bad rep me again. It's been almost 24 hours!
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #135
country flag tribalfusion
Banned!

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
Yup, Nadal fully deserves all the hate he gets.
He gets hate from a few frustrated internet fangirls like yourself. Otherwise looks to me like he gets a lot of positive attention.
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote