1st 2012 US Presidential Election Televised Debate - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW

Obama will win, Romney sweating too much will me off 0 0%
Obama will will win, Romney will tut alot putting me off 1 10.00%
Obama will win because he will dress better 0 0%
Romney will win, repeating Obama's middle name will do the trick 0 0%
Romney will win, his slick hair turns me on 1 10.00%
The Tea Party sounds sweet, do they have cucumber sandwiches also? 4 40.00%
A draw, let's be honest nothing much happens 1 10.00%
American Forum 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #46
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st 2012 US Presidential Election Televised Debate

Mitt Failney is a lying sociopath. 69% of what he stated during the debate were lies. Obama looked like a fool with his passive, stumbling display, but it was a set-up. Lieney's false statements are ALREADY catching up to him. The Mormon is unelectable.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #47
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Virtually 100% of what Obama said in the 2008 debates are now proven lies. Right Filo? Or is it just a one way thing?
Old 10-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #48
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Vercetti View Post
Are you really that simple? You do realize that questions about affairs or suspected affairs are very common motives in criminal cases and that countless people are asked about them under oath? Or do you really think this was some sort of huge exception? I don't get if you were dumb enough to think that was clever or just extremely stupid to even ask that question.

If you can't understand that Clinton committed a felony in public, then there's absolutely no point in continuing discussion. Because you are saying that it's ok to lie under oath about certain things and there's no end to that slope. Clinton not facing trial and continuing to be accepted by any politician just shows how broken the system is.
Of course I realise it. But for me it pales in comparison to Ken Starr spending $70 million of taxpayers' money so that he could get his vicarious kicks by writing long passages describing Clinton's sex life. Passages that had little or nothing to do with the charges, but seemed to fascinate Starr. Starr's repeated leaks to the media should have been cause to stop the whole investigation.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #49
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Virtually 100% of what Obama said in the 2008 debates are now proven lies. Right Filo? Or is it just a one way thing?
Obama's had policy failures, partially of his own doing. Not outright lies across the board. No-one really knows what Lieney's policies are.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #50

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Romney can't lie about what he intends to do, because he hasn't enacted and failed with his own ideas. Or totally ignored his promises. Obama has done virtually nothing he promised to do in 2008. And most things he didn't even try. He just said whatever each audience wanted to hear. Do you understand the difference? If Romney is elected and doesn't try to do what he says, then he's a liar. But saying that what he wants to do are lies is just scraping the bottom of the barrel. Especially when you are defending a President who has done exactly this.

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 10-05-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Tommy_Vercetti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Of course I realise it. But for me it pales in comparison to Ken Starr spending $70 million of taxpayers' money so that he could get his vicarious kicks by writing long passages describing Clinton's sex life. Passages that had little or nothing to do with the charges, but seemed to fascinate Starr. Starr's repeated leaks to the media should have been cause to stop the whole investigation.
So you don't think the fact that Clinton (allegedly the most powerful man in the world) was proven to be a compulsive liar, a now infamous perjurer and a serial adulterer was not worth an investigation that is a drop in the bucket of the budget? $70 million is nothing compared to what is thrown away.

Do you honestly think that it's ok that he committed a felony in front of the world, wasn't brought to trial and is still a speaker for the political party in power? That's less important than Starr's report. Pfft. Nonsense.

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 10-05-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Tommy_Vercetti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #52
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

clinton is still copping reacharounds from wall st after he oversaw the massive deregulation in the financial sector in the 90's that has resulted in the mess we have today... still taking big money to talk for an hour... rules were created after the great depression with great reason, i don't see how 60 years evolves corruption out of the human race.... obviously clinton did though... fucking clown... then again, the US constitution is treated like toilet paper today by all and sundry... and such a good book...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #53
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

obama did bring change like he promised... just wasn't the change he had in mind... pretty soon every US citizen will have their very own spook... those who don't know what the merging of state and corporation looked like in nazi germany are getting an idea now...

then there's the passing of the sinister NDAA act in the dying hours of new years eve just gone ... it would be enough to lose any president his next term, that is if it were reported on by the mainstream media... but, again, they don't because of the merger of corporation and state... to summise, it is the indefinite detainment of anyone without trial... it is something any yank should be afraid of... if only your brand of the truth differs from the official line they can throw away the key... no trial, no voice... and here's the change that really makes me laugh, to seperate himself from george w., obama campaigned in 2008 on creating an america where journalists were safe to bring truth to light... bush's treatment of whistleblowers was pretty contemptible... obama...? well, his administration has gone a step further - he is now prosecuting them via the Espionage Act, an act which was initially put forward to deal with spies, now used to incarcerate its own citizens with an interest in clarity...

and you know what the sick thing is...? you could still easily argue that obama may still be the lesser of two evils in this election... captain america, you're in terrible shape...

romney won the last debate by the way... obama stuttered like a tourettes sufferer, and a flip flopper is very hard to do battle with... too many angles, most of them false...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #54
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Obama's had policy failures, partially of his own doing. Not outright lies across the board. No-one really knows what Lieney's policies are.
What are those lies? I think the voters decided that they do know his policies after the debate. And everyone knows what he did as Governor.

Obama was against gay marriage until he was for it. Obama went to Pastor Wright's church until he didn't go to Pastor Wright's church. His position is whatever it seems it should be at the time.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:46 AM   #55
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obama has done virtually nothing he promised to do in 2008.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #56
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Obama will still win unfortunately.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #57
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
only the americans really know what is best for them
No

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #58
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Mugbama or Mug Romney. Doesn't matter, but Obama is a much more likeable guy, so let him win please.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 8 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #59
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
No
so u think that u and me know better what is the best President for the americans then them?

its like i will tell u i know who is the best men in Switzerland to be ur PM/President or u will tell me who is the best person to lead my country.

all is well but only a person who live in a country is the best judge for that.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #60
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
so u think that u and me know better what is the best President for the Americans then them?

its like i will tell u i know who is the best men in Switzerland to be ur PM/President or u will tell me who is the best person to lead my country.

all is well but only a person who live in a country is the best judge for that.
I did not say that I know better, I just said that the Americans do not know what is best for them. In general, it seems rather naive to assume that any people know what is best for them or which person will best rule them. Should I start pointing out instances from history were peoples did not know whats good for them? You are from Israel, so i can probably skip that part...

On your interpretation of me post: I definitely have better eduction then the average American who is bombarded by stupid media 24/7, so, forgive me my arrogance, but I do indeed believe, that I know better who would would be a good president.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote