Shanghai withdrawals - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #106
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shanghai withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
Here's the guy that says Janko is a misogynist, but he loves Simon who said exactly the same thing
I like Simon and dislike Tipsy too. Simon disagrees with equal pay because ATP generates more revenues than WTA. His argument is based on the economics. Tipsy said women players are ugly, and he called Momo a pervert just bcos she is gay, and then he disagrees with equal pay. And if you cannot differentiate the values behind the 2, then you are not too bright.

I'm a woman and I disagree with equal pay too. I agree that ATP generates more revenue and I am offended if some man said women players are ugly and gays are pervert. Disagree with equal pay does not mean I hate woman, is it simple enough that you can understand? Not that I'm holding my breath that you will.

Sorry to the others for going off Topic. Thanks to Uxyzapenje's irrelevant comment in this Shanghai withdrawals thread.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #107
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
according to tweets and the following Swiss news website ( http://www.20min.ch/ro/sports/tennis...erer--31327590 ), a Chinese webposter with the pseudo "Blue cat" started on the 25th of september posting on a frequented Chinese sports website a sentence "let you know that I'm going to kill Roger Federer" with a photoshop of a beheaded Fed.

Then he kept on every day.
That website let this guy post threat on it everyday? I thought the Chinese authority has total control over their cyber space/media, that they won't let this kind of hooligan has their way.

But anyway, not a good situation for Fed that's for sure.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:11 AM   #108
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
if Tag's commment was about Federer, he would be banned now. MTF double standard.
well federer isn't a piece of shit

it's debatable whether he's disgusting or bitchy

he is certainly a vulture though. halle, basel, rotterdam
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote