Shanghai withdrawals - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #91
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shanghai withdrawals

also, tipsarevic is a disgusting, bitchy, vulturing piece of shit

the sooner he retires, the better
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #92
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoshka View Post
Maybe Federer will withdraw, because allegedly received death threats upon arriving in Shanghai ...
according to tweets and the following Swiss news website ( http://www.20min.ch/ro/sports/tennis...erer--31327590 ), a Chinese webposter with the pseudo "Blue cat" started on the 25th of september posting on a frequented Chinese sports website a sentence "let you know that I'm going to kill Roger Federer" with a photoshop of a beheaded Fed.

Then he kept on every day.

That's why the Chinese security have been alerted since then and they are inquiring and should prevent people to approach too near to Fed. His practise will be closed to the public.

Besides, Fed landed on a small airport rather than in Shanghai main airport.

Last edited by duong : 10-04-2012 at 01:46 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #93
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
also, tipsarevic is a disgusting, bitchy, vulturing piece of shit

the sooner he retires, the better
this

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #94
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond reputeAntoshka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
according to tweets and the following Swiss news website ( http://www.20min.ch/ro/sports/tennis...erer--31327590 ), a Chinese webposter with the pseudo "Blue cat" started on the 25th of september posting on a frequented Chinese sports website a sentence "let you know that I'm going to kill Roger Federer" with a photoshop of a beheaded Fed.

That's why the Chinese security have been alerted since then and they are inquiring and should prevent people to approach too near to Fed. His practise will be closed to the public.

I heard that he changed the date and will arrive tomorrow ... Certainly difficult to play or practice if you know that someone wants to kill you ...

✘✘✘✘
Antoshka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #95
country flag saviopr

saviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People always say that, is it an effect of the bombarding of the vulturing theory ? Ferrer has played 5 ATP250 tournaments in the last 52 weeks, Tsonga 7, Del Potro 4, Berdych 3+the world team cup, Tipsarevic 8+the world team cup.
A lie told often becomes truth for some people.
saviopr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #96
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoshka View Post
I heard that he changed the date and will arrive tomorrow ... Certainly difficult to play or practice if you know that someone wants to kill you ...
according to the website ("20 minutes" is a newspaper, it's not any website) which seems to have precise informations, he's already arrived although he didn't land on the usual airport.

Certainly not good conditions at all for Roger (also he probably remembers what happened in Roland-Garros 2009, the guy who went on court near him during the final), but the Chinese police, I think, are more reassuring in such conditions than other police, in Europe especially : they will be very careful.

Also a Chinese guy who would really want to do that (which I don't think) knows what he risks in China : certainly being sentenced to death.

I think Fed could not afford withdrawing for that because if people knew that he did withdraw because of that, there could be crazy people who have no intention to do it but just hate him, who would be encouraged to do that in other tournaments.

Last edited by duong : 10-04-2012 at 02:55 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #97
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
technically yes, he gains points

but he isn't defending all three of basel, paris and year end championships

as i have said many times before, the year end no 1 is djokovic's to lose

and rightly so, he has been the most consistent player of 2012

federer should be content with his wimbledon, his medal, and his newly acquired weeks at no 1
In case you didn't know, I can tell you that top athletes are not defeatists. Federer will not have resigned himself to accepting that Murray is unbeatable in Shanghai, nor that Djokovic inevitably will become YE #1. Sure, both things might happen. But they are not certainties. Would you have a top player simply give up just because the odds weren't in his favor? What kind of attitude is that? I want Federer to be YE #1, but not because Djokovic suddenly decides he'd rather have a three month holiday. I want him to earn it. And if he tries and fails, fine, more power to Djokovic.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #98
country flag Roy Emerson

Roy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Roy Emerson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #99
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boy, casually innocent hater threats on a forum is one thing, but actually threatening a sportsman with death is among the most idiotically low things anyone can do. The most idiotic being actually killing a sportsman. Some of our fellow Earth dwellers...
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #100
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell

Starting to wonder if it's from "you-know-who"
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #101
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

someone check Raferminator or heya's recent activity, they might have posted from a Chinese IP.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #102
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
someone check Raferminator or heya's recent activity, they might have posted from a Chinese IP.
I really wouldn't be surprised.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #103
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

if Tag's commment was about Federer, he would be banned now. MTF double standard.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #104
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

omg the chinese assasin people is crazy

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #105
country flag bjurra

bjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Oh boy, casually innocent hater threats on a forum is one thing, but actually threatening a sportsman with death is among the most idiotically low things anyone can do. The most idiotic being actually killing a sportsman. Some of our fellow Earth dwellers...
Killing bus drivers, nurses, accountants and mountain climbers is pretty idiotic too.
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote