TT 2012 Suggestions Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #31
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT 2012 Suggestions Thread (READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING)

I suggest that there be 5 32 player main draws for World Tour Finals week like normal instead of 4.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #32
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

I would have suggested the same idea sdtoot came up with. The idea is that there is no specific way on which the OOP is set. It's up to the manager to decide which matches to come first and the manager isn't always right so it's a bit lucky here, but with the idea sdtoot is suggesting actually the better player wins.

- I would also suggest that we use GD instead of PTS as it also says who was closer to the actual score for example Player A won 76 64. In TT we have Player A choosing 60 76 and another player B choosing 75 75. With PTS Player A would win but actually player B was closer to the real score and would win on GD.
- Another thing if we keep using PTS maybe we shouldn't give points to the correct scoreline except if it was in the correct set like if a match ends 63 64. Why wouldn't a player who picked 63 64 win over another player who won 64 63?
Last thing hopefully we'll get a clarification about the issue with sending with email.

Thanks
Old 10-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #33
country flag Cava

Cava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond reputeCava has a reputation beyond repute

- You can only commit yourself to tournaments (no committing for your doubles partner, etc.)

- If you sign up for 2 tournaments in the same week and is not corrected prior to the final deadline, you are DQ'd from both tournaments that week. If you had only committed for doubles in 1 of the tournaments, you can remain in the doubles draw.