Nole and Almagro Doing a Gangnam Style dance xD - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #46
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole and Almagro Doing a Gangnam Style dance xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
So you laugh at nothing.
Indeed. You are nothing!
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #47
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Yes. You are nothing!
OMG. This is Start da Fail level of retardation, a failed unfunny reply with this little guy used to emphasize the whole thing. You say I laugh at your suffering, I answered you laugh at nothing. And then you post this.. ^^^^

When you post ŕ la Start da Fail not trying to make fun of him, you are truly a failure of a poster. Congrats.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #48
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Almagro loses to Ito
Djokovic loses a set to Berrer

it´s the dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #49
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still not on topic, while I was until I had to deal with tards like you who just harass anyone who does not teabag your dear attention-whore god named No2e.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...at%20Moderator
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #50
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG. This is Start da Fail level of retardation, a failed unfunny reply with this little guy used to emphasize the whole thing. You say I laugh at your suffering, I answered you laugh at nothing. And then you post this.. ^^^^

When you post ŕ la Start da Fail not trying to make fun of him, you are truly a failure of a poster. Congrats.
Hit a nerve there did I? How could I not see this kind of reply coming? Love how you justify your shitty comeback by comparing me to "bad posters" like SDF. Genius . Is this what you fall back to when you get stumped in trying to actually make a good comeback? Condemn posters as those being retarded like SDF? Too good mate, too good.

Oh yeah, once more thing. You brought up SDG in this thread, hence you're off topic. You lose. Again.

Hugs and kisses,
BroTree123.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
Old 10-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #51
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hit a nerve there did I? How could I not see this kind of reply coming? Love how you justify your shitty comeback by comparing me to "bad posters" like SDF. Genius . Is this what you fall back to when you get stumped in trying to actually make a good comeback? Condemn posters as those being retarded like SDF? Too good mate, too good.

Oh yeah, once more thing. You brought up SDG in this thread, hence you're off topic. You lose. Again.

Hugs and kisses,
BroTree123.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #52
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, save that poster for yourself. Your idea of being ontopic is spewing random abuses against a player the topic is about. I wonder did anyone ever saw you actually write something about tennis? Probably happens once in a blue moon.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 10-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #53
country flag BroTree123

Quote:
You're running out of new material, my friend. Best wishes.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 10-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #54
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still not on topic, while I was until I had to deal with tards like you who just harass anyone who does not teabag your dear attention-whore god named No2e.
This guy's posts are just like his idol, soulless and ugly.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #55
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Almagro loses to Ito
Djokovic loses a set to Berrer

it´s the dance
And wins the match.So yes, No1e can continue to dance.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #56
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Lol, save that poster for yourself. Your idea of being ontopic is spewing random abuses against a player the topic is about. I wonder did anyone ever saw you actually write something about tennis? Probably happens once in a blue moon.
Still stalking me I see... You're getting to be my number 1 fan. Why don't you just put me on ignore then? If you don't enjoy my posts, that is what you should do really instead of harass and stalk. All this hate for me only because I don't soil my undies for No2e like you do... So healthy.

The death of Nole 2.0 really messed you up.

Quote:
You're running out of new material, my friend. Best wishes.
When a triple facepalm is needed, that is what I post.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #57
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

More attention seeking from Djokovic. No surprises there.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #58
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

It is more than attention seeking. It is attention-whorism.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #59
Slacker

Quote:
Still stalking me I see... You're getting to be my number 1 fan. Why don't you just put me on ignore then? If you don't enjoy my posts, that is what you should do really instead of harass and stalk. All this hate for me only because I don't soil my undies for No2e like you do... So healthy.
Stalking you? Don't flatter yourself I follow mainly threads about Nole, and unfortunately, stumble on your drivel in practically every one of them. I don't have anyone on ignore, and if you feel uncomfortable in these threads, you're more than welcome to leave
Old 10-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #60
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Stalking you? Don't flatter yourself I follow mainly threads about Nole, and unfortunately, stumble on your drivel in practically every one of them. I don't have anyone on ignore, and if you feel uncomfortable in these threads, you're more than welcome to leave
Because you are a no2etard.

It is stalking since you feel the urge to attack me as soon as I post truths about No2e. Most of the time you are not on topic.

Tell me, why is it that No2etards can't handle criticism of their golden calf god?