awful day - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Default awful day

So I watched 12 years a slave yesterday, turns out to be a big mistake, it has left me sad depressed and angry.. Did this stuff really happened in the past I can't even imagine..
Walked up with a chest void..
A family member that hates me came without even acknowledging me.. The hate is mutual.. she doesn't come cause she likes me she comes cause I help her with her annoying kid.. Big mistake happened the kid liked me and is generally so calm with me.. Although she needs me she is annoyed her kid like me.. She kept yelling at me since she came.. I finally exploded and told her to get out of the house and take her baby, but she didn't.. I sit in a room and she is in another room..

I feel guilty.. I don't like when someone's attitude brings the worst of me.. I try to be nice and polite with everyone.. I try to help all people.. I am sad and I want to cry..

I decided I won't have any relation with her or her kid again.. The kid is innocent and only a child but I can't make a relation with the kid without having to suffer dealing with the mother who may not be a bad person, but we are totally different people in almost every thing in the world..

She is really annoying, she came into my house this morning, once the kid saw me and was happy she made a random comment that the kid does this with everyone in the universe and not only with me.. I acted like I didn't hear her.. Then she didn't stop yelling at me as if I was her servant.. When I finally exploded I said really really bad stuff.. I feel guilty, but if she doesn't want the kid to be attached to me she should just not come, it's disrespectful to give instructions to me all the time.. She would even tell me to do the stuff the kid doesn't like cause she was trying to make the kid hates me.. Well I won't let an innocent kid hates me cause his mother is jealous.. I just decided I won't have any relations with both of them..

I am sad cause I tried to be a good person and help a kid and a tired mother, although I am a person who likes privacy and no noise.. And it ended up with me being a bad person that told her to get out of the house..

Sorry about rambling needed to talk..

................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: awful day

Baby

You are a good person, Sweet Cleo. You try your best. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not work.

Also, seeing 12 years a slave, maybe I wouldn't recommend that one for you, Cleo
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 03:56 PM   #3

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

unfortunately i am not a very good person.. when i get very mad i am not good.. its good i dont get mad easily.. something like dr. jakel and mr. hide

i blame it on that film.. my mood crumbled under tension..
................♥
Old 02-10-2014, 05:34 PM   #4
country flag miura88

miura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this brightens up your day

And don't feel guilty because of other people's ignorance.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #5
country flag Moonball Pusher

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
So I watched 12 years a slave yesterday, turns out to be a big mistake, it has left me sad depressed and angry.. Did this stuff really happened in the past I can't even imagine..
Walked up with a chest void..
A family member that hates me came without even acknowledging me.. The hate is mutual.. she doesn't come cause she likes me she comes cause I help her with her annoying kid.. Big mistake happened the kid liked me and is generally so calm with me.. Although she needs me she is annoyed her kid like me.. She kept yelling at me since she came.. I finally exploded and told her to get out of the house and take her baby, but she didn't.. I sit in a room and she is in another room..

I feel guilty.. I don't like when someone's attitude brings the worst of me.. I try to be nice and polite with everyone.. I try to help all people.. I am sad and I want to cry..

I decided I won't have any relation with her or her kid again.. The kid is innocent and only a child but I can't make a relation with the kid without having to suffer dealing with the mother who may not be a bad person, but we are totally different people in almost every thing in the world..

She is really annoying, she came into my house this morning, once the kid saw me and was happy she made a random comment that the kid does this with everyone in the universe and not only with me.. I acted like I didn't hear her.. Then she didn't stop yelling at me as if I was her servant.. When I finally exploded I said really really bad stuff.. I feel guilty, but if she doesn't want the kid to be attached to me she should just not come, it's disrespectful to give instructions to me all the time.. She would even tell me to do the stuff the kid doesn't like cause she was trying to make the kid hates me.. Well I won't let an innocent kid hates me cause his mother is jealous.. I just decided I won't have any relations with both of them..

I am sad cause I tried to be a good person and help a kid and a tired mother, although I am a person who likes privacy and no noise.. And it ended up with me being a bad person that told her to get out of the house..

Sorry about rambling needed to talk..

This isn't your personal blog, you should try a site like this: http://www.freeonlinetherapy.net/pages/chat.html

Federer - Isner - Gulbis - Dimitrov - Thiem
Tennis disgraces: Nadal, Ferrer, Fognini

Fantasy Tennis Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Thank You Rafa.... Thank You For Everything, I Owe My Entire Life To You Rafa, You Are My God You Are My God You Are My God, My Life Is Blessed Now That You Inhibit This Earth, Thanks Rafa
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:31 PM   #6

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
unfortunately i am not a very good person.. when i get very mad i am not good.. its good i dont get mad easily.. something like dr. jakel and mr. hide

i blame it on that film.. my mood crumbled under tension..
Having an emotional crisis from a propaganda film?

Like I said, check out those online therapy chat sites, it will do you better than here.

Fantasy Tennis Manager

Quote:
Thank You Rafa.... Thank You For Everything, I Owe My Entire Life To You Rafa, You Are My God You Are My God You Are My God, My Life Is Blessed Now That You Inhibit This Earth, Thanks Rafa
Old 02-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura88 View Post
Hopefully this brightens up your day

And don't feel guilty because of other people's ignorance.
First I was gonna omg huge eyes zombie prank? But it turns out he is a very very cute creature
................♥
Old 02-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #8
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post

Like I said, check out those online therapy chat sites, it will do you better than here.
Educate yourself. http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/snhtml/snhome.html

Also read the words of slave owners who talk openly of selling and whipping their slaves -- even children.

Read Henry Wiencek's Master of the Mountain where Jefferson's slave ownership is researched in detail. Jefferson was hardly the harshest of owners, and even so, it is hardly kindly even adjusting for the difference in mores of time and place as one reading history must do.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post
What made me sad is the reality that slavery existed in this world for a very long time and not just in the US. I am not from the US, but slavery existed as normal in all places so I am disgusted and angry..

Slavery is pure evil and it lasted for so long.. Although the solution was easy: raise your voice against it and help those who were enslaved..

Just as in the movie, all he needed was someone who could send a letter, and he waited for so long for no reason.. You get so involved in his desire to be free that you want him to succeed, then at another moment you tell yourself: oh wait Why would anyone be enslaved any way.. He is no different than other "born" slaves.. I am no different than them.. We are born free.. No one should be a slave..

Even him reached that point so late.. He was defending himself by saying " I am no slave I am a free man from the North"
After 12 years he tells someone " Slavery shouldn't exist"

This is what made me void in the morning, I don't get it.. It lasted for so long..

The movie wasn't only about slavery, it's about how it lasted all that time when the world only needed someone to say what we all feel in our hearts regarding slavery..
................♥

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 02-10-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:25 PM   #10

Quote:
What made me sad is the reality that slavery existed in this world for a very long time and not just in the US. I am not from the US, but slavery existed as normal in all places so I am disgusted and angry..

Slavery is pure evil and it lasted for so long.. Although the solution was easy: raise your voice against it and help those who were enslaved..

Just as in the movie, all he needed was someone who could send a letter, and he waited for so long for no reason.. You get so involved in his desire to be free that you want him to succeed, then at another moment you tell yourself: oh wait Why would anyone be enslaved any way.. He is no different than other "born" slaves.. I am no different than them.. We are born free.. No one should be a slave..

Even him reached that point so late.. He was defending himself by saying " I am no slave I am a free man from the North"
After 12 years he tells someone " Slavery shouldn't exist"

This is what made me void in the morning, I don't get it.. It lasted for so long..

The movie wasn't only about slavery, it's about how it lasted all that time when the world only needed someone to say what we all feel in our hearts regarding slavery..
Lots of bad things happened in the past to lots of people. I feel no guilt, I didn't take part in it, so I don't see why people's heartstrings are pulled on. I think people get off on feeling guilty about themselves, for whatever reason.

Fantasy Tennis Manager

Quote:
Old 02-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Educate yourself. http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/snhtml/snhome.html

Also read the words of slave owners who talk openly of selling and whipping their slaves -- even children.

Read Henry Wiencek's Master of the Mountain where Jefferson's slave ownership is researched in detail. Jefferson was hardly the harshest of owners, and even so, it is hardly kindly even adjusting for the difference in mores of time and place as one reading history must do.
Educate myself on what? Slavery sucked for slaves, big time usually.

Fantasy Tennis Manager

Quote:
Old 02-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #12
country flag Camel Hound
Banned!

Camel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond reputeCamel Hound has a reputation beyond repute

12 years a slave is more Hollywood white guilt bullshit. No living American should feel bad about slavery, and African Americans need to stop using it as an excuse in 2014, 300 years after it ended.
Camel Hound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:30 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel Hound View Post
12 years a slave is more Hollywood white guilt bullshit. No living American should feel bad about slavery, and African Americans need to stop using it as an excuse in 2014, 300 years after it ended.
If serious,

If sarcastic,

Fantasy Tennis Manager

Quote:
Old 02-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #14
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

In Brazil slavery ended only in 1888.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:46 PM   #15
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel Hound View Post
Jesus Christ, I don't even know where to begin

Have you ever even considered what you just wrote? The IQ of this thread just plummeted sub human levels.

He's some hard facts for you, slavery ended in America at the end of the Civil War in 1865, thats 150 years ago, not 300. In fact one of the first nations to abolish slavery was the UK in the 1830s, again a lot less than "300 years ago".

And just the legal ending of slavery doesn't consider the vast racial abuse blacks were subject to post the reconstruction era, every heard of Jim Crow laws? It wasn't until the 1960s that the situation was even beginning to resemble some semblance of normality and equality between the different racial groups.

As for "hollywood propaganda" I suggest you take a look into the subject of slavery a bit further, you will realise that this film barely touched the tip of the iceberg on the issue.

People need to respect the issue and maybe learn about it rather than sprout this ignorant bullcrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote