Syrian children speak up - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #16
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Syrian children speak up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
The article you quoted in the OP ...
where exactly?

Old 09-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #17
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Your article is a sentimentalistic shit using children to depict Assad as a monster, isn't it?
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #18
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
you continue to misrepresent the message. i don't think you ever got it in the first place.
How many times have I quoted your exact words, for you to tell me that I didn't get the message of those words?

Your one and only message is that the West is responsible for every thing bad in the world. In this case your message was that the torture of Syrian children by their government may be of lesser importance to their lives than the inevitable intervention by the West in Syrian affairs.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #19
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I add the case of a possible western intervention as a way to show a moral dilemma that won't solve anything either way.
You added the case of being in no doubt of a Western intervention.

Stop waffling and backtracking every time I quote you.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #20
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
How many times have I quoted your exact words, for you to tell me that I didn't get the message of those words?

Your one and only message is that the West is responsible for every thing bad in the world.
sight... it's no longer worthy having a discussion with you. It's only in your prejudiced mind that i blame the west for everything.

Quote:
In this case your message was that the torture of Syrian children by their government may be of lesser importance to their lives than the inevitable intervention by the West in Syrian affairs.
Not to their lives but to the development of Syria as a whole. There's no good choice here. It's only about choosing the lesser of two evils.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #21
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
You added the case of being in no doubt of a Western intervention.

Stop waffling and backtracking every time I quote you.
and you add this quote as some proof of great contradiction when in fact there isn't any. choose the words you please. possible for you, no doubt for me. The message i provide is clear. It's only you who chooses to divert it and make it seem something it's not.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #22
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Your article is a sentimentalistic shit using children to depict Assad as a monster, isn't it?
which he is, but that's not something the article focuses on explicitly at least.

I'm not sure how that suggests that according to you I personally side with the Syrian rebels, though.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #23
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
and you add this quote as some proof of great contradiction when in fact there isn't any. choose the words you please. possible for you, no doubt for me. The message i provide is clear. It's only you who chooses to divert it and make it seem something it's not.
Wrong again. I didn't choose anything. You chose both times.

You first posted ''no doubt'', then changed that to ''possible'' and go on to state that there is no contradiction here. Duh!

I now have no doubt that your are possibly confused about stating your actual position, maybe.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #24
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Wrong again. I didn't choose anything. You chose both times.

You first posted ''no doubt'', then changed that to ''possible'' and go on to state that there is no contradiction here. Duh!

I now have no doubt that your are possibly confused about stating your actual position, maybe.
your obstinance to nitpick words and claim that there's some sort of contradiction or deep change in discourse hasn't changed a bit. again, use whichever word you want. it's irrelevant.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #25
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
your obstinance to nitpick words and claim that there's some sort of contradiction or deep change in discourse hasn't changed a bit. again, use whichever word you want. it's irrelevant.
Why do you keep saying I can use whatever word I want, when you are using the words?

So, OK, in your future posts you expect people to realise that whenever you make statements that have very different literal meanings, there is no actual contradiction. All we have to do when we read your posts is be aware that what you write is irrelevant. Some of us are already there, I think.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #26
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

stop blaming the west for every problem the middle east or the arbs have.

the west got inside Libya - they hate them
the west dont go anything to help the ppl in Syria - they hate them

where is Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Jordan atc atc to speak and help their brothers? hoo i know they are still busy crying about a stupid movie no one heard about until they went crazy b/c of it.

the arbs will never help their brothers, just bla bla all day and keep on counting oil money and build an Extravagance buildings instead of investing in women's rights, progress, education and technology.

and well if something will get wrong or some of the ppl will wake up lets use the oldest trick in the book, lets blame israel and let them take their minds from their real problems
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:43 AM   #27
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Saudi Arabia got away with so much thanks to oil money

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #28
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Saudi Arabia got away with so much thanks to oil money
but its not sexy to go after strong countries like that or china & Russia
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #29
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
stop blaming the west for every problem the middle east or the arbs have.

the west got inside Libya - they hate them
the west dont go anything to help the ppl in Syria - they hate them

where is Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Jordan atc atc to speak and help their brothers? hoo i know they are still busy crying about a stupid movie no one heard about until they went crazy b/c of it.

the arbs will never help their brothers, just bla bla all day and keep on counting oil money and build an Extravagance buildings instead of investing in women's rights, progress, education and technology.

and well if something will get wrong or some of the ppl will wake up lets use the oldest trick in the book, lets blame israel and let them take their minds from their real problems
your continuous hate speech against arabs is getting old but at the same times shows the bias of the moderation team around here.

if i were to talk like that about the jews or the blacks here, i'd get banned in a heartbeat (hell, once i got a 1 month ban just for saying israel was a violent nation). then again, it's ok to loathe arabs and muslims, i guess.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #30
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Why do you keep saying I can use whatever word I want, when you are using the words?

So, OK, in your future posts you expect people to realise that whenever you make statements that have very different literal meanings, there is no actual contradiction. All we have to do when we read your posts is be aware that what you write is irrelevant. Some of us are already there, I think.
i dont think you get the point that in that particular context, using one word or the other is a minimal importance as it doesn't change the point of my ideas. that's why i don't go on remembering the exact word i used in the original post to repeat in another one a few days later and that's why i find it hilarious that you keep holding on to that as if that were a major sign of "you caught me, discussion won" type of thing. but keep thinking that if so you please.