2013 Davis Cup: One guy - One dream. To watch a Tsonga match live in Argentina - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will I watch Tsonga live?

Hell yeah, dude! Tsonga will be there and you'll have a great time! 6 46.15%
Sorry , but Germany will kick your asses. 1 7.69%
Tsonga will be there, but you'll become a Djokovic fan and Tsonga hater 0 0%
No. But we can bring you Mahut instead. From the bottom of your heart, you know it's better. 2 15.38%
You'll probably be there... Watching Israel and Amir kick your asses 2 15.38%
Why would you want to see your fav player beeing destroyed by the Warlocq? 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013 Davis Cup: One guy - One dream. To watch a Tsonga match live in Argentina

Hello folks.
I wanted to tell you this is not like my usual MTF threads, I'm not trying to be funny here, this is just me, telling you my emotions about 2013 Davis Cup.

Let's begin:

O HAI

So, yesterday I woke up after a really good night (If ye know wot I meeaaan), and I turned on my computer to read MTF as I always do.

And all the people was talking about the 2013 Davis Cup draw, and I was like "Hey... Davis cup!".

Now, let's be serious.

I really was stunned. Argentina vs Germany in Buenos Aires and then we face the winner of Israel vs France.

I love Amir Weintraub and his cool blog-posts, but let's be serious, they don't have so many chances vs France with Gasquet, Simon and probably Tsonga.

Now... I think Argentina will defeat Germany again, with or without Delpo, all argentinian players transform into top ten in Davis Cup, and we'd probably have 2013-Warlocq, who I predict will be world number one.

Now, if you're a FedFan you'd probably know Roger will be in Argentina in december, and if you're a MTF FedFan, you'll probably know I already bought the ticket and I will make my dream come true.

And, if you can read my sig and posts, you'd also know Tsonga and Federer are my two favorite players in no particular order.

In 2010 Argentina faced France in semis and lost 5-0, in the city of Lyon if my memory works okay, so, that means...

If France and Argentina win their R1 match, they'll face here in Buenos Aires!!!

If you remember my Davis Cup post (THIS ONE), you'd know how I and y countrymen feel about Davis Cup and what that cursed cup means to all of us.

But ATM i'm not thinking in the cup at all. I just want to see my favorite player here.

Another one of my old threads (THIS ONE) explains how difficult is to be a tennis fan in a football country. (I know 70% of the forum know how I feel, there aren't so many "Tennis countries").

So, the situation is pretty easy, if you don't travel, you probably won't watch your favorite player. And it isn't that easy to travel, specially if you know how many problems are with the economy in Argentina and how difficult is to obtain US$.

So... When I watched the 2013 DC-Draw I was like "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"

And i'm still like that.

Will the guy make his dream come true?

Will France and Argentina win their R1 matches?

Will Tsonga travel and play Davis Cup in April?

Will Viruzzz attend the match?
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Davis Cup: One guy - One dream. To watch a Tsonga match live in Argentina

nothing beats a good sleep eh

Switzerland wont beat Czechs

Kazakhstan seeded?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:06 AM   #3
country flag david_is_not_fat

david_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Davis Cup: One guy - One dream. To watch a Tsonga match live in Argentina

Well if France wants to win, they have to bring Jo, so...

Old 09-24-2012, 04:35 AM   #4
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Hello folks.
I wanted to tell you this is not like my usual MTF threads, I'm not trying to be funny here, this is just me, telling you my emotions about 2013 Davis Cup.

Let's begin:

O HAI

So, yesterday I woke up after a really good night (If ye know wot I meeaaan), and I turned on my computer to read MTF as I always do.

And all the people was talking about the 2013 Davis Cup draw, and I was like "Hey... Davis cup!".

Now, let's be serious.

I really was stunned. Argentina vs Germany in Buenos Aires and then we face the winner of Israel vs France.

I love Amir Weintraub and his cool blog-posts, but let's be serious, they don't have so many chances vs France with Gasquet, Simon and probably Tsonga.

Now... I think Argentina will defeat Germany again, with or without Delpo, all argentinian players transform into top ten in Davis Cup, and we'd probably have 2013-Warlocq, who I predict will be world number one.

Now, if you're a FedFan you'd probably know Roger will be in Argentina in december, and if you're a MTF FedFan, you'll probably know I already bought the ticket and I will make my dream come true.

And, if you can read my sig and posts, you'd also know Tsonga and Federer are my two favorite players in no particular order.

In 2010 Argentina faced France in semis and lost 5-0, in the city of Lyon if my memory works okay, so, that means...

If France and Argentina win their R1 match, they'll face here in Buenos Aires!!!

If you remember my Davis Cup post (THIS ONE), you'd know how I and y countrymen feel about Davis Cup and what that cursed cup means to all of us.

But ATM i'm not thinking in the cup at all. I just want to see my favorite player here.

Another one of my old threads (THIS ONE) explains how difficult is to be a tennis fan in a football country. (I know 70% of the forum know how I feel, there aren't so many "Tennis countries").

So, the situation is pretty easy, if you don't travel, you probably won't watch your favorite player. And it isn't that easy to travel, specially if you know how many problems are with the economy in Argentina and how difficult is to obtain US$.

So... When I watched the 2013 DC-Draw I was like "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"

And i'm still like that.

Will the guy make his dream come true?

Will France and Argentina win their R1 matches?

Will Tsonga travel and play Davis Cup in April?

Will Viruzzz attend the match?
i luv u
Old 09-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

ARG-FRA at QFs seems likely, France won't lose to Israel, and Argentina is favourite against Germany, especially on clay at home. And I think playing DC makes sense for Tsonga. He's already in the Americas because of IW & Miami. And he played DC on clay the week after IW & Miami also last spring. And France needs him. And there's one week before Mickey Carlo. So I think he'll play DC QFs. So if only ARG-FRA QF happens, JWT will be in BsAs. But viruzzz, be prepared to see Warlocq destroying your favourite.

By the way, viruzzz, would you support Argentina or Tsonga in that DC QF?

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #6
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Spain probably won't beat Canada so I wouldn't get your hopes up

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #7
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
Spain probably won't beat Canada so I wouldn't get your hopes up
What does that have to do with a potential Argentina - France meeting? Neither Spain nor Canada can meet Argentina before the final.

I hope you get your dream fulfilled, viruzzz. I'll certainly be rooting for it!
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all. I'm still happy with the draw. I really hope I can see Tsonga live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
By the way, viruzzz, would you support Argentina or Tsonga in that DC QF?
Both! Argentina winning 3-2, Tsonga winning both singles matches vs Nalby and Delpo in epic 5-setters.

Warlocq winning the deciding 5th match.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #9
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Then if everything's perfect and if you have the money and the opportunity, you might even see Fed again in semifinal
Old 09-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #10
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it happens for you!
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:06 AM   #11
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
What does that have to do with a potential Argentina - France meeting? Neither Spain nor Canada can meet Argentina before the final.

I hope you get your dream fulfilled, viruzzz. I'll certainly be rooting for it!
It helps his dream of seeing Milos live in person

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #12
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
It helps his dream of seeing Milos live in person
I can imagine Milos coming to a december-exho in the future, he's a pretty enjoyable player, and guys like Safin, Fish or Blake already came.
I'd love to see him live.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #13
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Seems the tennis gods like you

Have fun at the exho and the Davis Cup

It's always great to see your favourite players playing live.

It would have been the best solution that Argentina wins the DC 2012 and Switzerland next year.

Now it has to be Switzerland in 2013 and Argentina in 2014
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote