Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 66 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #976
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Life is wonderful and fulfilling with you here dear
you are sweeter than Rogowska
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #977
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #978
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And that is quite something

Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #979
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Obviously you weren't patient enough to wait until March.

I am a very patient person, though.
I am a very curious person. I wanna see everyone else's pictures too. Sam? Bale? I'm waiting.

Quote:
I think you should devote all your brainpower to this essay. I know it's very important to compliment me on a regular basis, but your education is perhaps slightly more important. Just a thought.
Yeah but why is it taking me so much brainpower to think of a compliment to you?

Screw this stupid essay.

Quote:
My movement is severely restricted with any 'baggy' clothing.
Then do you wear t-shirts when you play or something with longer sleeves? I can't swing properly with a jacket on too. Just doesn't feel right.

Quote:
Who told you that wearing 3/4s was a good idea in this weather?

Looks like you got trolled pretty hard.
I'm a cold weather noob. Stop mocking me.

Quote:
Well I sweat
That's weird cos I don't and I'm not weird so that makes you weird.
Quote:
At my local park .
One of those free courts?
Quote:
Joined the tennis society at uni, but never gone to it
Why not? My tennis society's social tennis clashes with a class that I'm auditing so I can't go.

Quote:
This. So much this.

It's probably the most annoying aspect of my uni . 13,000 undergrads yet can't even have decent facilities.
What facilities do you have? I'm mad that we don't even have a freaking swimming pool.
I find it absurd that we have some summer sports ground shit that isn't even anywhere near the school. I'm not even sure if it's in London.

Quote:

Well I mean, you know, I just, noticed your 26 profile height, but are you aware of something called e-stat?
What's e-stat. Do I want to know?

Quote:
I wonder how far Bale would go with his clown batman voice if he was in the ACC
What's this?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #980
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Life is wonderful and fulfilling with you here dear
Quote:
Quote:
Get a room.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 11-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #981
country flag IncrediBale

Can we use your apartment?
Old 11-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #982
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Who would anyone play tennis wearing a warm-up jacket or jogging pants?

Even in the winter, I will play in a top and shorts. Yes, it's cold at first, but once you get into playing, you generate your own body warmth. Unless you are the types of players who cba to run around? I would be just too boiling hot in a jacket and bottoms.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #983
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And that is quite something

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Then do you wear t-shirts when you play or something with longer sleeves?
I just wear a t-shirt. IT's literally drenched by the end.

Quote:
I'm a cold weather noob. Stop mocking me.
I'm part of the cold weather master race

Quote:
That's weird cos I don't and I'm not weird so that makes you weird.
Claims not weird.

Plays tennis with a hoodie

Seems legit.

Quote:
One of those free courts?
Erm, are you telling me you pay for tennis courts?!?!?!

Quote:
Why not? My tennis society's social tennis clashes with a class that I'm auditing so I can't go.
Well I joined the society at the start of last year when I first went to uni but couldn't move or anything because I had just had an operation. Never bothered going since, might just turn up one day though.

Quote:
What facilities do you have? I'm mad that we don't even have a freaking swimming pool.
Literally none. Just a small gym. London unis suck
Quote:
I find it absurd that we have some summer sports ground shit that isn't even anywhere near the school. I'm not even sure if it's in London.

Well I would have thought you would be used to small/crowded places considering you come from Singapore.

Quote:
What's e-stat. Do I want to know?
Lying about your weight/height/age/facts about yourself on the internet to make yourself seem 'better' than you are in reality, because, you know, no one can tell over the 'netz

Quote:
What's this?
Christian Bale's batman voice is worth of multiple ACC crowns.
Quote:
Get a room.
Quote:
Or even better, behind the bushes next to the tennis courts Trips plays on

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 11-26-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #984
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:

Even in the winter, I will play in a top and shorts.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #985
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:

but I like how you think Sam
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #986
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You should see some of the Nadal-Djokovic-esque rallies I have when I play. I cannot hope to do that with extra layers on. I want to feel as liberated on the tennis court as possible.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #987
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Quote:
Okay you guys can stay here.

Quote:

Even in the winter, I will play in a top and shorts. Yes, it's cold at first, but once you get into playing, you generate your own body warmth. Unless you are the types of players who cba to run around? I would be just too boiling hot in a jacket and bottoms.
No, I really want to run and really EXERCISE but I keep getting stuck playing doubles which means I don't get to run much. Some of the guys I've played with pretty much kept their hoodies and long pants on. I took off my jacket halfway through when I started to feel warm (but without sweating though ).

Is it normal to be close to freezing after playing? It's happened to me twice already. Like I literally feel mega cold when I'm walking back to my apartment from the bus stop which is like 5 minutes away, or less.

Quote:
I just wear a t-shirt. IT's literally drenched by the end.
How is this possible?

Quote:

I'm part of the cold weather master race
Come to Singapore and play tennis. I bet you wouldn't last 5 minutes in the humidity.

Quote:
Claims not weird.

Plays tennis with a hoodie

Seems legit.

Quote:
Erm, are you telling me you pay for tennis courts?!?!?!
Yeah, at Victoria Park. I went for this social tennis thing - 5 pounds for two hours of doubles. The one with LSE is sort of free, though it's funded by my membership which was something like 15 pounds. There's a free court near me but I have no one to play with.

Quote:
Well I joined the society at the start of last year when I first went to uni but couldn't move or anything because I had just had an operation. Never bothered going since, might just turn up one day though.
Yeah, why not? Playing tennis is always a good thing.

Quote:
Literally none. Just a small gym. London unis suck
We have a squash court. You went to the wrong uni.

Quote:
Lying about your weight/height/age/facts about yourself on the internet to make yourself seem 'better' than you are in reality, because, you know, no one can tell over the 'netz
You mean like Raferminator but minus the identity fraud?
Quote:
Christian Bale's batman voice is worth of multiple ACC crowns.
Oh you meant Christian Bale. I thought you meant Dom cos I call him Bale. His Batman voice is unfortunate, I agree.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #988
country flag tripwires

Why are Bale and Sam ignoring my request for pics? That's so rude.

I have a compliment for you, George: At least George is nice enough to respond and oblige.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #989
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:

You should see some of the Nadal-Djokovic-esque rallies I have when I play. I cannot hope to do that with extra layers on. I want to feel as liberated on the tennis court as possible.

Guaranteed you would get ballbashed off the court if you was to play me with me.
Quote:

How is this possible?
WEll I am a really sweaty guy I suppose [not in the slang way ]

Quote:
Come to Singapore and play tennis. I bet you wouldn't last 5 minutes in the humidity.
Is that a challenge, is it?

Quote:
Yeah, at Victoria Park. I went for this social tennis thing - 5 pounds for two hours of doubles. The one with LSE is sort of free, though it's funded by my membership which was something like 15 pounds. There's a free court near me but I have no one to play with.

Quote:
Yeah, why not? Playing tennis is always a good thing.
Yes it is I suppose.

Quote:
We have a squash court. You went to the wrong uni.
But do you have a gym?!

Quote:
You mean like Raferminator but minus the identity fraud?
Raferminator was a computer bot which was spawned by alines visiting Earth. Hence it estated it's gender to a female to make itself seem better

Quote:
Oh you meant Christian Bale. I thought you meant Dom cos I call him Bale. His Batman voice is unfortunate, I agree.
Dom?
Quote:
Why are Bale and Sam ignoring my request for pics? That's so rude.

I have a compliment for you, George: At least George is nice enough to respond and oblige.
I didn't read the quote above. Hope I didn't miss anything important
Old 11-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #990
country flag IncrediBale

I wont post my pic until I wont have pic witih Rogowska then I will

me for ACC? Trippy be ashamed