M.Muzza.M Chat - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #256
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: M.Muzza.M Chat - Showdown in Shanghai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Andy could have, should have won the Match IMHO, but he just let it get away from him That being said I have to give the edge to Nole when it comes down to mental toughness. Even after a Slam and two Olympic Medals Andy still seems to fall back into his habit of feeling/thinking that he isn't going to win the Match so he doesn't win the Match!
Yeah, I haven't liked his attitude in Tokyo or Shanghai tbh. Here he was playing better tennis than in the USO, but didn't seem to have the same determination or focus, especially in tiebreaks that he had there.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #257
country flag Andi-M

Andi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not gutted at all. disappointed yes, but come on andy was awesome today, he has improved so much. He had Novak on a thread and it took incredible tennis from Novak to beat Andy today.

This match will have no effect on Andy what-so-ever except make him more motivated to get it done over Novak next time.

I'm just soo happy for andy becuase after 7 or so years of ups and down right disspaointments he finally fufilling his potential and playing breathtaking tennis, just going to enjoy it, im sure andy will get Novak back in the next few weeks, and probably do a number on Fed again just for fun

So very very proud to be a fan of Mr Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Double Grand slam champion. Olympic Gold Medalist. Holder of 9 Masters 1000 events # legend
Andi-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #258
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

It is a tough loss but Andy has come back from tougher ones and I'm 100% sure he'll do so again. That second set was so tight, Andy probably should have won it there but most of those MP's were saved due to great play from Novak. Thinking back to the US open, how many tight sets did Andy win where he was set points down or a mini break down in the tie-break?
Andy has been great recently at winning close sets but, it doesn't matter how clutch you are, you can't win them all.
He showed good fight in the third but obviously his legs went towards the end, probably the illness he had catching up with him.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #259
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

damnit, left it at 5-7, 6-6 expect victory to go to lecture, I come back and he lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #260
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Expect a good reaction from Andy. He'll want to put things straight.

Gone are the days when he would take five tourneys to get over this kind of loss, I hope.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #261
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Andy knows how to deal with adversity more than just about anyone these days. Having to deal with so many tough losses early in his career has been a blessing in disguise. He's come out of it tough as nails, and the future looks bright. Can't say the same for his heavily greying fans though.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:13 AM   #262
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Andy knows how to deal with adversity more than just about anyone these days. Having to deal with so many tough losses early in his career has been a blessing in disguise. He's come out of it tough as nails, and the future looks bright. Can't say the same for his heavily greying fans though.
Yep, anyone thinking it would suddenly be easy to be a Murray fan after he won a slam-
But at least I know he'll bounce back. And it's not like he's hasn't won shanghai before so eh.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
Old 10-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #263
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

How is everyone today?

I know this is an ATP forum, but I thought I'd mention Heather Watson and Laura Robson.

As you all know, Great Britain are rather crap at tennis. We've got one superstar (you know who) then loads of nobodies to the regular tennis fan. We've been okay on the WTA side for a while, but never had anything that special… until now.

I think a lot of Andy's failings in the past have been due to pressure I think. Partly pressure he has put on himself (hopefully he will no longer do this as he has got the monkey off his back) but also pressure that the Great British public have put on him. I think they do this because they've had nobody else to get behind since Tim retired.

Well now that Robson and Watson are virtually top 50 players on the WTA and rising, maybe the public will start to take notice of them a bit more. Maybe a little bit of pressure will be relieved from Andy.

Just a theory. Thoughts?
Old 10-17-2012, 05:42 AM   #264
country flag MuzzahLovah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
How is everyone today?

I know this is an ATP forum, but I thought I'd mention Heather Watson and Laura Robson.

As you all know, Great Britain are rather crap at tennis. We've got one superstar (you know who) then loads of nobodies to the regular tennis fan. We've been okay on the WTA side for a while, but never had anything that special… until now.

I think a lot of Andy's failings in the past have been due to pressure I think. Partly pressure he has put on himself (hopefully he will no longer do this as he has got the monkey off his back) but also pressure that the Great British public have put on him. I think they do this because they've had nobody else to get behind since Tim retired.

Well now that Robson and Watson are virtually top 50 players on the WTA and rising, maybe the public will start to take notice of them a bit more. Maybe a little bit of pressure will be relieved from Andy.

Just a theory. Thoughts?
I know Robson has been improving dramatically so I'm hopeful

Old 10-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #265
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

anyone going to WTF?

Quote:
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
Old 10-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #266
country flag The Prince

Not this year sadly. How about you?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #267
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I'm going all day Monday and Tuesday.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #268
country flag TigerTim

all day wednesday

Quote:

Old 10-22-2012, 08:33 PM   #269
country flag The Prince

Are you going Fred?

Enjoy scoobs!

EDIT: Just seen your response, you enjoy your time there, too!
Old 10-28-2012, 03:43 AM   #270
country flag TigerTim

I wonder how long Muzzah will stay in Paris

Quote: