What are the odds Rafa finishes 2012 #5? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #46
country flag shelley76

shelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the odds Rafa finishes 2012 #5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Ferrer to make the WTF final (and lose to Rogi ) and win Valencia, thus securing his rightful place as the #1 Spaniard .

Are you seriously saying that David Ferrer is more deserving of being the number 1 Spanish player over Rafael Nadal?
Because if you are, then i have to say, there is hate-filled and then there is stupid and you are clearly neck deep in the latter. Although, having read some of the things you have posted here, in your case the two are not mutually exclusive.
shelley76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #47
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley76 View Post
[/b]

Are you seriously saying that David Ferrer is more deserving of being the number 1 Spanish player over Rafael Nadal?
Because if you are, then i have to say, there is hate-filled and then there is stupid and you are clearly neck deep in the latter. Although, having read some of the things you have posted here, in your case the two are not mutually exclusive.
Oops, over your head goes the trolling. And I love that you are an admirer but I am not a fan of dulltards. Ferrer for #1 Spaniard and rightfully so .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On winning DC and its overall importance in the discussion for all-time greats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
Davis Cup should never have really mattered in the GOAT discussion anyway since it's a team event. If you're talking about the GOAT singles player then you should mainly look at individual results.
If some unknown talent came out of some random tiny country (no chance to win DC) and won 20 slams, no one would give a single shit if that player didn't have DC. The fact is, success in DC is largely determined by what country you come from or play for in the first place, which most players haven't had any control over.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #48
country flag IOFH

IOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond repute

No2e-Nadal QF at AO
Old 09-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #49
country flag shelley76

shelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oops, over your head goes the trolling. And I love that you are an admirer but I am not a fan of dulltards. Ferrer for #1 Spaniard and rightfully so .
Well gosh darn it! I guess I don't speak troll. My loss. Although,going by the tone of your posts on this forum, are you always trolling? I do admire Rafa immensely and am a huge fan and proud to be but, read my posts on this forum, I am nobody's tard!

Trolling or not, saying a guy who has won 11 slam titles,including a career golden slam, and 21 masters titles, as part of a 50 title haul, all by the age of 26, deserves to be below a guy who has not even been in a fucking slam final or has a single masters title to his name was a beyond stupid thing to say and I stand by my OP.
shelley76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #50
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well gosh darn it! I guess I don't speak troll. My loss. Although,going by the tone of your posts on this forum, are you always trolling? I do admire Rafa immensely and am a huge fan and proud to be but, read my posts on this forum, I am nobody's tard!

Trolling or not, saying a guy who has won 11 slam titles,including a career golden slam, and 21 masters titles, as part of a 50 title haul, all by the age of 26, deserves to be below a guy who has not even been in a fucking slam final or has a single masters title to his name was a beyond stupid thing to say and I stand by my OP.
Possibly beyond stupid. Certainly not beyond MTF. Such things are commonplace here. Some posters give maximum credit/respect to their own favourite and less than zero to the other top players, perhaps due to a belief that someone is calculating an average.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #51
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOFH View Post
No2e-Nadal QF at AO
oh dear. poor nadal if that happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #52
country flag niff

niff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Classic dulltard sermon following a throwaway joke
niff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #53
country flag saviopr

saviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond reputesaviopr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Possibly beyond stupid. Certainly not beyond MTF. Such things are commonplace here. Some posters give maximum credit/respect to their own favourite and less than zero to the other top players, perhaps due to a belief that someone is calculating an average.
saviopr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #54
country flag Nr 1 Fan

Nr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
oh dear. poor nadal if that happened
It won't. If he is nr 5 by then, they will make sure to have a Ferrer-Nadal QF so they can have their big 4 Semi-Final. It's all about the money.
Nr 1 Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #55
country flag Avi14
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Avi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ferrer to make the WTF final (and lose to Rogi ) and win Valencia, thus securing his rightful place as the #1 Spaniard .
Well this is as stupid and foolish as saying that Wawrinka has to go past Rogi and claim his place as the true #1 Swiss player on tour.

LOL you are the most bitter Fedtard on MTF ....
Avi14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #56
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash241 View Post
Well this is as stupid and foolish as saying that Wawrinka has to go past Rogi and claim his place as the true #1 Swiss player on tour.

Shut up, Dulltard and go and cry in the corner .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On winning DC and its overall importance in the discussion for all-time greats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
Davis Cup should never have really mattered in the GOAT discussion anyway since it's a team event. If you're talking about the GOAT singles player then you should mainly look at individual results.
If some unknown talent came out of some random tiny country (no chance to win DC) and won 20 slams, no one would give a single shit if that player didn't have DC. The fact is, success in DC is largely determined by what country you come from or play for in the first place, which most players haven't had any control over.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #57
country flag Nr 1 Fan

Nr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash241 View Post

I'm sure he was joking
Nr 1 Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #58
country flag Avi14
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Avi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nr 1 Fan View Post
I'm sure he was joking
Don't think so.

Going by his level of fedtardism i think he was serious.

May be he's too fuc*ed up by the fact that federer is Rafa's Bit*h
Old 09-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #59
country flag Avi14
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Shut up, Dulltard and go and cry in the corner .
LOL when it comes to crying then no one can beat FEDERER....

All hail cry king FED
Old 09-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #60
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

Blind hate flowing freely here. Amusing shit, that's fosho
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote