Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views! - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this song?

I love it! The song, dance and the video are all awesome 39 41.94%
I only like the lyrics 3 3.23%
It's okay, but I don't understand the fuss about it 23 24.73%
What the.. I don't even.. Huh? 12 12.90%
It's awful and I hate it! 10 10.75%
Other 6 6.45%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2014, 08:16 AM   #316
Joey Tribbiani

Joey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 1 Billion views!

Pretty disgusting stuff.

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs

#bel18ve

..never been so proud of you..thanks for playing during my lifetime..go ahead Roger, keep playing, keep fighting..
Joey Tribbiani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2014, 08:28 AM   #317
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 1 Billion views!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Yes, Justin Bieber's "Baby"
Time to edit the title mate!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:30 AM   #318
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Typical Youtube comment goes: "The Earth's population is 7 Billion, 2 billion of which love Gangnam Style!"
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:34 AM   #319
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Psy's 2nd song "Gentleman" has reached 693 million. Not bad that either.
vBookie net amount won: 20280 (2014: +13585, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 90, TT doubles rank 100.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:39 AM   #320
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Time to edit the title mate!
Done

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:36 PM   #321
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views!

crazy, thank god baby hasn't got the top spot

though even I watched it out of curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:04 PM   #322
country flag Ichbinmüde

Ichbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond reputeIchbinmüde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Psy's 2nd song "Gentleman" has reached 693 million. Not bad that either.
And it´s worse than the first...