Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views! - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this song?

I love it! The song, dance and the video are all awesome 39 41.94%
I only like the lyrics 3 3.23%
It's okay, but I don't understand the fuss about it 23 24.73%
What the.. I don't even.. Huh? 12 12.90%
It's awful and I hate it! 10 10.75%
Other 6 6.45%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2012, 01:00 AM   #226
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gangnam style is the most viewed song on Youtube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
But it is often I have terrible typing skills... Not because I can't write, but because I type too fast and rarely read a post before submitting it. The fact that I often post from my phone also helps.
Tell me about it...
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 01:01 AM   #227
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

On topic, I really wonder who that one person that voted for the "I only like the lyrics" option is.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #228
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
If this isn't a debate, then I don't know what is.

Terrible analogy.

Woah, you've just upped the stakes with that one.

There is evidence that Nole is NOT a "terrible player" after all that he has achieved. Saying that Nole is NOT terrible is a pretty objective assessment. Now not being terrible doesn't necessarily mean he is great and awesome... Some people don't think he is that great and I disagree, but it's their opinion.

Oh, you really do get stuck behind this 'it's their opinion' nonsense. Yes people can have their opinion but it doesn't mean it's always valid. Opinions can be wrong!

Now tell me about Glee. What evidence do you have that it is such a terrible show? Give me a thousand reasons,and I bet 90% of them are relative.

I've given you plenty already. The script is useless, gives the actors and actresses no help whatsoever and causes them to give dreadful performances. The sings are insulting, yes they are insulting. Insulting to the original versions.

Superficial? I have the same opinion. Silly? I agree too! Stupid? I probably agree too.And guess what, I still like it most of the times. I must be an alien with terrible taste.

So you've all but admitted its perpetually shit (superficial, silly & stupid), yet you still like it? That is not a pleasant reflection on yourself, young lady.

Having such a limited view on things is not good. Obviously I don't like Glee for the same reasons I like game of Thrones. And I still like both shows. Maybe one day you will come to the conclusions that it is possible to like opposite things for different reasons.

When I say proper television, I don't mean that it all has to be the same. They can be of different genres and styles. However, none if them are likely to be as lacking in quality as Glee.

Now you are trying to compare apples and oranges. When did I ever say one couldn't like things for different reasons? Never. I love different genres of novels and television fir different reasons, different styles of food for different reasons. Got the picture yet?

He sure is. He has a crowd target that admires him immensely, I fail to understand what is wrong about being a kid or a teenager...

There's nothing wrong with being a teenager. I am one myself. However there is a lot wrong with being an annoying, self-promotional, talentless swine.

Obviously you had come up with that argument. Let's all base our opinion on what critics say. Great idea!

I've got a better idea! Let's all base our opinion on what arm says! :clap:

And just so you know, that isn't necessarily right. Glee has 78% on metacritic, which is not abad score at all.

Woah, meta critic is really going to make me think differently.
This is so funny. I love bitchy George.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:03 AM   #229
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
On topic, I really wonder who that one person that voted for the "I only like the lyrics" option is.
Did you make this poll? Should've made it so that the identities of the voters can be known.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #230
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Good to find out that is your opinion on me, George. I not only like "shit" but I am also a diva. (Funny how all I have been trying to say is that to each their opinion and preferences.)

Quote:
Well then I'll have to read your posts more carefully.
Anyway, typos are tolerable, bad grammar on the other hand is not.
You and trips might really be vmeant to be! grammar police
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 AM   #231
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Tell me about it...
It's the only reason you like me. Once I stop making typos I will no longer get goodreps from you

Quote:
On topic, I really wonder who that one person that voted for the "I only likeS the lyrics" option is.
Someone Korean. Maybe my dear Hana (shurat)

I have to say that the first personto show me.this song was Hewitt =Legend back when nobody knew about it here in Portugal
Old 12-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #232
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to find out that is your opinion on me, George. I not only like "shit" but I am also a diva. (Funny how all I have been trying to say is that to each their opinion and preferences.)
Hey, let's cut off the heads of all the African children. I'm entitled to that opinion, though, aren't I? It's just as valid as yours?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #233
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Did you make this poll? Should've made it so that the identities of the voters can be known.
Yes. I know, one of my biggest mistakes ever. I guess now we'll never know.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:14 AM   #234
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

What the f*ck happened in here..?

Raquel you made a spelling mistake in the latest good rep. But I wouldn't have it any other way...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:17 AM   #235
♤23♤

Quote:
From your lips to God's ears.

Quote:

Someone Korean. Maybe my dear Hana (shurat)

I have to say that the first personto show me.this song was Hewitt =Legend back when nobody knew about it here in Portugal
That's a possibility. Or maybe someone jokingly voted for that option. Why, oh why didn't I make it public?

This comes as no surprise because I always knew Hewitt =Legend is a very cool guy.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #236
country flag arm

Quote:
Hey, let's cut off the heads of all the African children. I'm entitled to that opinion, though, aren't I? It's just as valid as yours?
Now you're just being ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post

Raquel you made a spelling mistake in the latest good rep. But I wouldn't have it any other way...
I probably should stop giving you green... I just mentioned you here, did you notice?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 AM   #237
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why, oh why didn't I make it public?
Most likely you didn't foresee it becoming such a craze?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:20 AM   #238
country flag tripwires

Quote:
You like Suits, so you don't like "shit" (except when it's Glee).

Sorry just joking.

Quote:
Guys who value good grammar =

Quote:
It's the only reason you like me. Once I stop making typos I will no longer get goodreps from you
It's one of the MANY reasons I like you. Other reasons include your constant lecturing me on my shopping.

Quote:
Oh my god, me too. It was all over my Facebook but I couldn't be bothered finding out what it was, then one day Andrey posted it in AS and I was really bored at work and he said that I had to watch it, and I watched it...and the rest is history.

Andrey.

Quote:
Yes. I know, one of my biggest mistakes ever. I guess now we'll never know.
The sad thing is, I don't even remember what I voted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post

Can't wait to read your Mr MTF intro.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:22 AM   #239
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Now you're just being ridiculous.
They were your words not mine. "Each to their own opinion."
Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #240
♤23♤

Quote:
Most likely you didn't foresee it becoming such a craze?
It was already a craze when I opened this thread though. I really don't know what's the reason behind my poor decision. Actually I'm more curious to find out who are those that voted that they hate the song.