•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 06:43 AM   #61
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
full, hate a lot of food last night but so glad the family dinner is over
now no work until Wednesday.

i wish kubot would have play so i could enjoy this freedom
Oh

I'm free too, until Wednesday Oh no, seems like we will be both here to fight when Kubot plays
Though he got a bad draw.. Also he played DC, we'll see.
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 06:46 AM   #62
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Di pls dont go after the ppl i go, how many times should i say this?

i hope his team will win their games in the DC.

how come ur free?

p.s this is my happy dance lol

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2012, 07:13 AM   #63
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah don't forget who showed him for you

Btw.. tomorrow might be my best name day on my life.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:20 AM   #64
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Nah don't forget who showed him for you

Btw.. tomorrow might be my best name day on my life.
LOL im trying to forget that u found him first

why the best day? ru getting married Di?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 09-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #65
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
LOL im trying to forget that u found him first

why the best day? ru getting married Di?

No but I will spend lot of time together with someone and I'm excited. No, not the one you think
Anyway most of time I spend my name day at home.. and now, it will be perfect

Where is Ben anyway? I want to tell him that
Old 09-17-2012, 07:47 AM   #66
country flag Punky

Quote:

No but I will spend lot of time together with someone and I'm excited. No, not the one you think
Anyway most of time I spend my name day at home.. and now, it will be perfect

Where is Ben anyway? I want to tell him that
benny bannany is tired, he was doing a marathon of fed GS wins and at some point i hate to force him to sleep and Continue him marathon today.
he is a very passionate guy

if its not the person i think it is and its not ben....is it kubot??????

i think u should have a word with him about that and if u can on the way tell him to stop blaming me about the lose of snowwy b/c as u know
1- its not my fault
2- the turtle, baby turtle was super small
3- it can happen to anyone so today i lost a turtle tomorrow u will lose ur monkey

Old 09-17-2012, 07:48 AM   #67
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another Volume And I love the title TigerTim did a great job

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #68
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Yet another Volume And I love the title TigerTim did a great job
u think every Volume is the last?

Old 09-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #69
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
benny bannany is tired, he was doing a marathon of fed GS wins and at some point i hate to force him to sleep and Continue him marathon today.
he is a very passionate guy

if its not the person i think it is and its not ben....is it kubot??????

i think u should have a word with him about that and if u can on the way tell him to stop blaming me about the lose of snowwy b/c as u know
1- its not my fault
2- the turtle, baby turtle was super small
3- it can happen to anyone so today i lost a turtle tomorrow u will lose ur monkey
For sure

Well.. maybe I will tell you..... by PM. I don't know if I talked about him to you or not, probably not but I don't know.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #70
country flag Punky

Quote:
For sure

Well.. maybe I will tell you..... by PM. I don't know if I talked about him to you or not, probably not but I don't know.
who can keep up with u

Old 09-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #71
country flag Punky

Old 09-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #72
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Tomorrow will be fun.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #73
country flag Punky

Quote:
Tomorrow will be fun.
yes it will.

Di i miss flying but i need to wait for 2 weeks until my Trainee pilot certificate will get to my post office and with the holidays it will take longer

Old 09-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #74
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Oh I'm sure you will fly enough in the future
Old 09-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #75
country flag Punky

Quote:
Oh I'm sure you will fly enough in the future
will u dare to be inside if i will fly a small air plane?

Closed Thread