•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 299 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 11:29 AM   #4471
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

As I said I'm on the wrong side "of the pond" I don't know if that expression is used in your country, but it is used between especially the U.S. and England. The "pond" just happens to be the Atlantic Ocean

Hey Amber what's going on in your part of the World?
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #4472
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

pretty boring in here, Elections mostly.

two our Prof went to the US, He is trying to find alternative energy sources and Dismiss the U.S. from oil, the other went to Counsel them, when my prof say Counsel i know it means big stuff but we never ask b/c he will never answer. he was in 8200
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #4473
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

how was your Thanksgiving?

p.s i know that expression but we say the wrong side of the Fence
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #4474
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know that Dylan got banned for a few days due to "forum disruptions (4th Red Card)". The time of the ban is short, but I don't like the sound of that "4th Red Card"! I wish Di were here so I could ask her more about those "cards". I never did understand them!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #4475
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
how was your Thanksgiving?

p.s i know that expression but we say the wrong side of the Fence
I'm not a Holiday person so Thanksgiving is just another day. We use that "wrong side of the Fence" too, but not in the same way we talk about the "pond". I'm glad that things are calm there for right now at least!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #4476
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I'm not a Holiday person so Thanksgiving is just another day. We use that "wrong side of the Fence" too, but not in the same way we talk about the "pond". I'm glad that things are calm there for right now at least!
LOL until next time.
im pretty used to it, its like part of my life.

u can see it as to brothers fighting

Old 11-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #4477
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Do you know that Dylan got banned for a few days due to "forum disruptions (4th Red Card)". The time of the ban is short, but I don't like the sound of that "4th Red Card"! I wish Di were here so I could ask her more about those "cards". I never did understand them!
i think its b/c he used to open a lot of theads over and over, i really dont mind but i think it drives ppl crazy.

i never get the cards things, Di once told me about the rules but i never remember, if im in doubt i PM one of the mods, if Di is around i ask her, i love the fact she knows those stuff, i dont know why but it makes me smile...im easy to make me smile lol

that sounds lame

anyway i asked for a 4 days ban, i think the answer is no..

Old 11-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #4478
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

hi Di and others
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #4479
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

edit

Last edited by Chirag : 11-24-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #4480
country flag Punky

hey winnie

tell me, do u think fed can win wimby again or any slam?

Old 11-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #4481
country flag Punky

edit bla bla

pls be careful

Last edited by Punky : 11-24-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #4482
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
hey winnie

tell me, do u think fed can win wimby again or any slam?
I think he has a shot next year to win 1 US Open is still his best bet for me

And can you edit your post .I edited mine

Thanks a lot ,I completely forgot about that rule
Old 11-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #4483
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I think he has a shot next year to win 1 US Open is still his best bet for me

And can you edit your post .I edited mine

Thanks a lot ,I completely forgot about that rule
i agree, i think the US and Wimby is his best chance.

i edit my post and dont worry i doubt someone saw it so ur o.k

Old 11-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #4484
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
i agree, i think the US and Wimby is his best chance.

i edit my post and dont worry i doubt someone saw it so ur o.k
He needs a easy draw in wimbledon ,must avoid big hitters like Tsonga and Berdych there . I still feel his best chance is the US Open . Australia and RG look impossible right now

Do you think Djokovic can win RG ?

And I also think noone saw it .Thanks again
Old 11-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #4485
country flag Punky

i wouldnt say its impossible b/c its not like he is losing to a nobody, he lost to rafa and nole in AO 2011/12 and to nole and birdy in 2011/12. those are great players and nole is n1 so when he will lose to isner atc atc then it will be impossible

i have a feeling nole and rafa will meet in AO SF and fed will get murray.

he needs a good draw in wimby, gosh i hope he will win again

i dont think nole can win RG, i think he won fed b/c fed had a really really bad day, i saw the game he was awful and nole had a great Incentive back then, he wanted to win so he will do what fed and rafa never could do - have all 4 slams at the same time

dont worry friend, no one saw it, i told u on time. u owe me another hug

Closed Thread