•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 273 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #4081
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Let me see.Ok, how about, do you have a name for your lady parts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
It is very easy to find out how it works just read the thread, but don't post in it or you might get caught up in the contest I know how it works, but it is too hard for me to explain it. Maybe someone else can explain it to you, if you don't want to read the thread. Actually just reading the thread can be good for a few laughs until everyone starts getting ugly about everything!
so they curse and call each other names and in the end the user most ppl dont like is the winner?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #4082
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

George, Mae, Di .
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #4083
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
so they curse and call each other names and in the end the user most ppl dont like is the winner?
Here you go Amber the nomination thread isn't usually that bad, but once the voting starts look out! The contest is being run by Action Jackson and this is his first post of the ACC Nominations Thread. For your reading enjoyment

ACC Nominations Only Thread (Please read OP)
Yes, it's that time of the year again and this is the Nominations Thread. That's right nominations, not a voting thread, or a chat thread bitching about being nominated.

With the nominations you are allowed to nominate 3 different times and have at the most 10 selections per post. It's not compulsory to do so, except you can't have more than 3 attempts.

It makes it easier to tally up the amount of nominations. Whoever has most individual nominations will be the top seed and the top 128 in the tally make the main draw.

Example

1. Arseclown
2. Slapnuts
3. Cockchimp
4. Knucklehead
5. Man Utd fan
6. Real Madrid fan
7. Sergio Busquets
8. Etienne de Villiers
9. Gary Glitter
10. Lance Armstrong

So you need to think about your nominations and please don't edit the posts as they won't be counted. Only editing that will happen is when posts don't conform to the rules.

Yes, permabanned users are allowed in the contest as long as they are banned this year. The 300 post rule for participating in the contest is the same for nominations.

The op out rule is there as usual, but that comes with a condition. If you want to opt out of the contest, that means you can't nominate anyone or take part in the voting. Just post in the thread withdrawal and you're out. However, if a poster wants to change their mind all of a sudden they can't withdraw a second time.

It's not a chat thread, and nominations will close Monday 02:00 GMT

The contest can and will be cancelled by El MTF Presidente scoobs if people can't follow the rules.

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #4084
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
George, Mae, Di .
Nikos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Hey Diana!

Hope you are well!
George
Thanks, all is okay. Hope you are well too.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #4085
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, Amber, Nikos, Mae & Di!

Diana, I'm glad you are fine. I'm doing good as well, thanks for asking!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 06:44 PM   #4086
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear Are you still playing TT anyway?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:22 PM   #4087
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I call my buddy Python King.

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #4088
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Nice to hear Are you still playing TT anyway?
No, I've stopped for the year unfortunately.

I'll make a decision to commit to next year, closer to the time.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #4089
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

The way I have been playing TT at the end of this year I should have stopped myself

Old 11-15-2012, 02:51 AM   #4090
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Dee I love trolling u on FB , do u mine? Lol
Wifey i dont mind, on i have a confession to make.......

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 02:52 AM   #4091
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Nikos

George
Thanks, all is okay. Hope you are well too.
Dammit girl where the HELL have you been, you better stay your ass in this castle

I miss you hun
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-15-2012, 02:54 AM   #4092
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Punkzilla, you shy?
I call my buddy Python King.
Oh no you didnt
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #4093
country flag Federer in 2

Federer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Things are getting bad in Israel ><

ROGER FEDERER

'Roger Federer is the best ever' - Everyone else other than John McEnroe

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Nadal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Federer. Disgusting.
#NoBiasTho
Federer in 2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #4094
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashkatik View Post
Things are getting bad in Israel ><
What's going on? I think I had better check the news!

Old 11-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #4095
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11...uthern-israel/ I hope you and Amber will be safe!

Closed Thread