•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 191 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #2851
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Afraid I can't help you much there as I'm not aware of the game's concept
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Evening all!

Don't worry Dylan, we can recover from 0-4 Where's that relentless optimism gone?
No worries

Crap! I forgot it was a 2 day round The optimism is still here! Don't you fear

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #2852
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
No worries

Crap! I forgot it was a 2 day round The optimism is still here! Don't you fear
It's my last TT match I'm off into retirement to enjoy my millions

It's the perfect time for a Hail Mary. It's the bottom of the 4th, we're down by 5. Gooooooo long!

(No idea if that makes sense, I know nothing of American football )
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #2853

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's my last TT match I'm off into retirement to enjoy my millions

It's the perfect time for a Hail Mary. It's the bottom of the 4th, we're down by 5. Gooooooo long!

(No idea if that makes sense, I know nothing of American football )
Ben! No!!!!! Why?

Let me make a 2 corrections:
1. They usually don't say "bottom of the 4th" it would rather be "end of the 4th quarter"
2. It's highly unlikely to be down by 5

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #2854
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My TT career is shot. I've had 5 straight losses!
Well, I've always known you were a mug.

Quote:
Evening all!

Don't worry Dylan, we can recover from 0-4 Where's that relentless optimism gone?
That's a spirit Benito.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #2855

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Well, I've always known you were a mug.
It's the truth! I knew all along, but I kept denying it...

Quote:

Old 10-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #2856
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's the truth! I knew all along, but I kept denying it...

I don't really see the resemblance, but Nick is known for being blind in one eye.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #2857

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post

I don't really see the resemblance, but Nick is known for being blind in one eye.
I see it

Maybe you're the blind one?

Is this your first time in the Castle?

Quote:

Old 10-09-2012, 12:24 AM   #2858
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see it

Maybe you're the blind one?

Is this your first time in the Castle?
2nd time....

But I am an experienced temple warrior (see below)

Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #2859

Quote:
2nd time....

But I am an experienced temple warrior (see below)

Oh

Interesting video

BTW: I like to think of the Castle as a more formal version of THE Thread. So you're going to be spending most of your time in THE Thread

Quote:

Old 10-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #2860
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Behave newbie or I'll spank you, the same way No1e spanked Jo.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #2861

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Behave newbie or I'll spank you, the same way No1e spanked Jo.
That was a sexy win!

Quote:

Old 10-09-2012, 04:33 AM   #2862
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Evening all!

where have u ben u little snob
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2012, 06:59 AM   #2863
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Gee I'm up at 2:58 a.m. my time and I still can't catch anyone at the Castle

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2012, 07:25 AM   #2864
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Of course u can!!!
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #2865
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

wzzzzzzzzzzzzupppppppppppppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread