•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 182 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #2716
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
I know what you mean.
Which of your GOAT's is the biggest GOAT?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 12:39 AM   #2717
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
federer
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-07-2012, 12:40 AM   #2718

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
federer
Warlocq

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:40 AM   #2719
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The biggest troublemaker is one male GOAT that looks like a female GOAT at the same time.He's constantly acting like a diva and thinks he's special.Than I have to use my bamboo cane to discipline him.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #2720

Quote:
The biggest troublemaker is one male GOAT that looks like a female GOAT at the same time.He's constantly acting like a diva and thinks he's special.Than I have to use my bamboo cane to discipline him.
Who could that be?

Quote:

Old 10-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #2721
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who could that be?
Some of my fellow GOATherders say he looks like a doberman with a wig.I think that's a bit harsh, but hey, different strokes for different folks.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #2722

Quote:
Some of my fellow GOATherders say he looks like a doberman with a wig.I think that's a bit harsh, but hey, different strokes for different folks.
How do I become a GOATherder? Is there a GOAT of GOATherders?

Quote:

Old 10-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #2723
Banned!

Quote:
How do I become a GOATherder? Is there a GOAT of GOATherders?
You have to have a knack.So, either you have it or you don't.No, we GOATherders are humble people.
Being humble is good, no?
Old 10-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #2724

Quote:
You have to have a knack.So, either you have it or you don't.No, we GOATherders are humble people.
Being humble is good, no?
Oh... I guess I'm not cut out for being a GOATherder then

Quote:

Old 10-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #2725
Banned!

Quote:
Oh... I guess I'm not cut out for being a GOATherder then
You're a whizz-kid anyway.You can work for NASA or some shit like that.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:01 AM   #2726
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats true

when i was at ur age all i did was to post posters of boy bands in my room and talk to friends about men
thank god since then i dont post posters but well the rest i still do
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-07-2012, 01:08 AM   #2727
Banned!

Quote:
thats true

when i was at ur age all i did was to post posters of boy bands in my room and talk to friends about men
I know.You girls are much worse than us boys.You tell everything to each other and talk about men non-stop.
"How was he?Does he have a big one?" and things like that.

Last edited by nick the greek : 10-07-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:08 AM   #2728

Quote:
Thanks so much I love astronomy!

Quote:

Old 10-07-2012, 01:09 AM   #2729

Quote:
thats true

Thanks Amber! I think there's a good reason why I don't post posters of boy bands in my room and talk to my friends about men

Quote:

Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #2730
country flag Punky

Quote:
I know.You girls are much worse than us boys.You tell everything to each other and talk about men non-stop.
"How was he?Did he have a big one?" and things like that.
nick its an Urban legend WOMAN DONT COMPARE SIZES they just talk if he is good or not
but yes we talk about everything non stop
in fact when i was in budapest i was with my friends 24/5 for 5 days, the only time i left then/they left me was the few hours i spend with the lovely Di but when i got home my friend remembered that she wanted to tell me something and her bf said "whattt, but u just spend 5 days 24/7, u didnt finish talking"???

Closed Thread