•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 181 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #2701
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
No boy, I'm busy.I have to take care of my GOATS.
Who are your GOAT's?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #2702
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
u think? he hate fed so much while i love him..

I can accept his hatred, the question is - will he be able to accept my love?
Well, you'll have to ask him and find out, won't you?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #2703
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, you'll have to ask him and find out, won't you?
he never visit the castle so if i will see him around i will ask him
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #2704
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Who are your GOAT's?
Under my thumb.Well, most of the time.
It's only rock n roll but I like it.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #2705

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Under my thumb.Well, most of the time.
It's only rock n roll but I like it.

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 10-07-2012, 12:12 AM   #2706
Banned!

Quote:
Who are your GOAT's?
Fuck,I'm sleeping with my eyes open.I thought you asked where are they.
Okay.The question is who.Well,I'm a GOATherder and you do know what GOATherder does,don't you?
Old 10-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #2707

Quote:
Fuck,I'm sleeping with my eyes open.I thought you asked where are they.
Okay.The question is who.Well,I'm a GOATherder and you do know what GOATherder does,don't you?
Yes, GOATherders herd Noserer I assume?

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #2708
Banned!

Quote:
Yes, GOATherders herd Noserer I assume?
And other GOATS.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:19 AM   #2709
Banned!

Quote:
he never visit the castle so if i will see him around i will ask him
Aww,you're shy.I'll ask him for ya.I'll be the freakin matchmaker.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #2710

Quote:
And other GOATS.
Warlocq?

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #2711
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aww,you're shy.I'll ask him for ya.I'll be the freakin matchmaker.
my little cupid lol
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #2712
Banned!

Quote:
Warlocq?
I call my GOATS different names.Sure, Warlocq is nice enough, sounds mythical.

Quote:
my little cupid lol
Damned woman, I've already told you:I'm not small in any department.Don't make me come there and show/prove it to you.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #2713

Quote:
I mean Berlocq the Warlocq of course

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 12:30 AM   #2714
Banned!

Quote:
I mean Berlocq the Warlocq of course
I know what you mean.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #2715
country flag Punky

Quote:

Damned woman, I've already told you:I'm not small in any department.Don't make me come there and show/prove it to you.
nick ur crazy

u know since my country and turky are in a fight, everyone is flying to greece..im the only one who visit the place just once...bummer
i see pictures and i curse them

Closed Thread