•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 102 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #1516
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Off to bed

Night all
Sleep well Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Tough shit!

You don't give me enough pocket money, you make me do all the chores and you don't even buy the good toilet paper. I'm leaving home and taking off with a travelling carnival.

I'm just asking, which toilet paper would you like?
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #1517
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
It was indeed.. I don't remember what was about that time but I didn't really care.. I think I started to work on that week.
When I lost on doubles too, I was thinking about that at least I don't have to make picks on that early.

Oh Not nice to hear.

We'll see
I lost horribly in both singles and doubles in the USO!

Yeah... My biggest choke to date was being up 4-0 40-15 and winding up being down 4-5! (I still won the set! i was trolling )

Ben will try!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 12:29 AM   #1518
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
You should just not bother to send next time we play You'll be glad that we'll be on the same side of the net in week 41!
Just the sight of you makes my balls shrink! I hope I have the strength to pick up a racket
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 12:31 AM   #1519

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just the sight of you makes my balls shrink! I hope I have the strength to pick up a racket
I've actually only beaten you once in singles and once in doubles, but they were your first 2 tournaments!

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 09-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #1520
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I lost horribly in both singles and doubles in the USO!

Yeah... My biggest choke to date was being up 4-0 40-15 and winding up being down 4-5! (I still won the set! i was trolling )

Ben will try!
My doubles loss was nothing special. But that singles.. my biggest choke ever.

At least you won that set
Old 09-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #1521

Quote:
My doubles loss was nothing special. But that singles.. my biggest choke ever.

At least you won that set
Yeah, I would so much if I did that!

Yeah I've also choked in a 10 point tie-breaker badly when I was up 7-3 and lost 8-10! I've blown countless set points as well, but never match points. I've only saved 1 MP in my life and went on to win

Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 12:45 AM   #1522
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've actually only beaten you once in singles and once in doubles, but they were your first 2 tournaments!
Exactly. You were my first and you were not gentle
Old 09-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #1523

Quote:
Exactly. You were my first and you were not gentle
That's what she... Oh never mind I'm surprised you have the balls to keep playing week in and week out even though you know you'll never get anywhere as long as I play TT...

Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #1524
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
Yeah, I would so much if I did that!

Yeah I've also choked in a 10 point tie-breaker badly when I was up 7-3 and lost 8-10! I've blown countless set points as well, but never match points. I've only saved 1 MP in my life and went on to win
I would be a huge choker if I was playing tennis.. I can be nervous at important moments about lot of things, tennis wouldn't be exception.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #1525

Quote:
I would be a huge choker if I was playing tennis.. I can be nervous at important moments about lot of things, tennis wouldn't be exception.
Yeah, I get nervous with just about everything! Have you ever tried playing Tennis Diana?

Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #1526
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
Yeah, I get nervous with just about everything! Have you ever tried playing Tennis Diana?
No, I haven't. Maybe one day. I surely will
Old 09-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #1527

Quote:
No, I haven't. Maybe one day. I surely will
It's a real blast once you get to a certain point. But it is very mentally strenuous if you play competitively!

Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 12:57 AM   #1528
country flag Ben.

I'm a slow learner. One more double bagel should send me into a permanent retirement.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #1529

Quote:
I'm a slow learner. One more double bagel should send me into a permanent retirement.
Excellent You'll be outta here in no time!

Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:00 AM   #1530
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
It's a real blast once you get to a certain point. But it is very mentally strenuous if you play competitively!
But I will never play competitively so it should be fun

Quote:
Honestly, I'm sure you don't get double bagel