Beautiful places & moments around the world - Page 99 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #1471
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful places & moments around the world

Burigangga River of Bangladesh

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #1472
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Carlsbad, California

The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #1473
country flag Punky

A few pictures of Sister & Brother that i found and find them sweet

Old 10-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #1474
country flag Punky

Border between Belgium and Netherlands

This is an amazing unusual border line runs between Netherlands and Belgium in a small town called Baarle-Nassau.
And this restaurant is in both countries and as per Dutch laws restaurant has to close earlier than Belgium.
Hence after the closing time in Netherlands, the people eating the restaurant have to move to the Belgian side and continue.
Though I am not sure if the is kitchen also built in both the countries.
Sounds interesting! Doesn’t it? Order Dutch Coffee with Gouda cheese from Netherlands and have it with Belgium chocolate! (so fat...)

Old 10-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #1475
country flag Punky

I really hope im not borimg u all when i add a long (i try to make them short) Explanations when i post something different like the Previous image or the XP picture...if I do, pls do tell and i will make it even shorter

Old 10-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #1476
country flag Punky

Roman Colosseum, Italy

Old 10-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #1477
country flag Punky

UK - Wales - Conwy - Inside Conwy Castle

Conwy Castle was built between 1283 and 1289 during King Edward I's second campaign in North Wales.
Conwy replaced Deganwy Castle, an earlier stronghold built by Henry III that had been destroyed by Llywelyn the Last in 1263.
Latterly Conwy was captured after a three-month siege by the Parliamentary army in 1646 during the Civil War. It was slighted and left as an empty shell.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #1478
country flag Punky

The Statue of Liberty, NY, USA

For those who do not know, the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France to the United States.

Goddess of Liberty is a woman dressed in typical Roman cloakthat bears crowned with seven points sticking out like rays of sunshine in all directions, and represent the projection of Liberty to seven continents. Sandals and one leg broken chain stands as a symbol of liberation the shackles of slavery. Her right hand raised and holding a torch, illuminating the way for those coming to the United States, her left hand she holds a tablet with the inscription, "JULY IV MDCCLXXVI" - the date the Declaration of Independence of the United States (4 July 1776) in Roman numerals

On the bronze plaque sculpture theres engraved lyrics about "the new colossus" of the Jewish poet - American, Emma Lazarus, written in honor of the statue in she worked with Jewish immigrants from Russia who came to America at the time, and her work has given her the inspiration for writing the lyrics:
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door"

Last edited by Punky : 10-26-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #1479
country flag Punky

amazing sunset in Astoria Oregon at the Astoria-Megler Bridge .... 14 miles long - longest continuous truss bridge in North America

Old 10-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #1480
country flag Punky

Piazza del Duomo, Milan, Italy-

This is the cathedral church of Milan, Italy. Dedicated to Santa Maria Nascente (Saint Mary Nascent), it is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan, currently Cardinal Angelo Scola.

The Gothic cathedral took nearly six centuries to complete. It is the fourth largest cathedral in the world and the largest in the Italian state territory

Old 10-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #1481
country flag Punky

Zamboanga: Santa Cruz Island and its Pink Sand

A pink sand beach is very rare and there are only a few of them around the globe. They can be found in Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda, 3 islands from the Bahamas, Culebra in Puerto Rico, Maui in Hawaii, Santorini in Greece, Barbuda in the Carribean, Crane Beach in Barbados, and here in The Great Santa Cruz Islands in the Philippines.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #1482
country flag Punky

Machu Picchu

Old 10-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #1483
country flag Punky

g Sydney Harbour

Old 10-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #1484
country flag Punky

KASKI,NEPAL

Old 10-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #1485
country flag Punky

The Lahore Fort, locally referred to as Shahi Qila is citadel of the city of Lahore, Pakistan.
It is located in the northwestern corner of the Walled City of Lahore.
Origins of the fort go as far back as antiquity, however, the existing base structure was built during the reign of Mughal Emperor
Akbar between 1556–1605 and was regularly upgraded by subsequent Mughal, Sikh and British rulers.It has two gates one is known as
Alamgiri Gate build by Emperor Aurangzeb which opens towards Badshahi Mosque and other older one known as Maseeti
(Punjabi language word means of Masjid) or Masjidi Gate which opens towards Masti Gate Area of Walled City and was built by Emperor Akbar.
Currently Alamgiri Gate is used as the principal entrance while Masti Gate is permanently closed .