Beautiful places & moments around the world - Page 76 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #1126
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful places & moments around the world

elegance of flamingo

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #1127
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

wave to the camera

The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #1128
country flag Punky

kiss under a cherry blossom tree

Old 10-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #1129
country flag Punky

climbing on the greek island of kalymnos at sunset

Old 10-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #1130
country flag Punky

inside glacier cave in alaska

Old 10-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #1131
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Red autumn woods, portugal

Quote:
natural phenomenon, electric neon blue water, maldives

Hey Punky! No doubt, you are posting great pictures, but a few of the images, like the ones I have posted are unfortunately not real at all. And I don't mean photoshopped alone. I doubt places like these exist, cause when I google up the same, I get repetitions of the same image. Why would there be 1-2 photos only of a beautiful place/ phenomenon?
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #1132
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Hey Punky! No doubt, you are posting great pictures, but a few of the images, like the ones I have posted are unfortunately not real at all. And I don't mean photoshopped alone. I doubt places like these exist, cause when I google up the same, I get repetitions of the same image. Why would there be 1-2 photos only of a beautiful place/ phenomenon?
Of course I will search for u!!!!!

Old 10-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #1133
country flag Punky

hey, u can read about this amazing phenomenon

http://amazing-albums.blogspot.co.il...neon-blue.html

the name of this amazing phenomenon is called Noctiluca scintillans

here this happening in Australia

http://www.toprq.com/displayimage.php?pid=352150

i know it looks unreal but thats the beauty of this, is totally real!!!!

how amazing is this world?

p.s i will search for u about the other pic and pls call me amber

Last edited by Punky : 10-09-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #1134
country flag Punky

heres for the other pic, its from a flicker someone poster, again red Autumn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/magicker/4143861634/

this is the tree

http://www.colourbox.com/image/cherr...-image-3395945

in my olf house we had a very similar tree who was dropping purple leaves all our our garden who was painted in light purple

Old 10-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #1135
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
baby lion proud walk

So sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #1136
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
So sweet
i know...they are so huggable

Old 10-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #1137
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic pictures, Amber So much beautiful to see.

Thanks a lot
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #1138
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Fantastic pictures, Amber So much beautiful to see.

Thanks a lot
pleasure and yes so much beauty to see, lucky for u, u live in one of the most beautiful countries there is

Old 10-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #1139
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info and the links, Amber! Noctilica Scintillans it is
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #1140
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Thanks for the info and the links, Amber! Noctilica Scintillans it is
so, ru going to book a flight to the maldives?

if so, im comimg with u