Beautiful places & moments around the world - Page 123 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #1831
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful places & moments around the world

Lioness going hunting at night in the Trung park in Dubbo, Australia

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #1832
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I love these pics hun, they are very inspiring and mesmerizing. It inspires me to want to do photography on the side of my career. These are beautiful and precious moments, but most people in this world don't even realized and/or take a moment to appreciate your surroundings and culture and environment they have. Everything around the world is art and a gift. Treat it with love and tenderness.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #1833
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Pure Poetry darling, i couldnt say it better myself
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #1834
country flag Punky

Well Finally after a few weeks - we have rain again - winter is coming

Hotels built of ice

The ICEHOTEL in Sweden began to design 22 years ago, and today he is one of the world's most famous hotels.
In the picture you can see his entrance

Old 12-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #1835
country flag Punky

All rooms at the ICEHOTEL are different. Guests receive warm clothing, gloves and shoes to help them sleep and to overcome the cold. and There breakfast of course, and a special bonus: a sauna

Old 12-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #1836
country flag Punky

Sorrisniva Igloo Hotel in Alta, Norway is built each year at new. The hotel has 30 rooms, including two suites. All furniture and hotel complexes, like the church you see here are carved in ice

Old 12-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #1837
country flag Punky

This is the entrance lobby of the Igloo Hotel.
the hotel Guests sleep in a special sleeping bags that can warm up even a -30 degrees

Old 12-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #1838
country flag Punky

This is Snowhotel Kirkenes hotel in Norway.
This hotel is build on a yearly basis from 15 tons of snow and ice

Old 12-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #1839
country flag Punky

Kirkenes hotel room beds are made of blocks of ice, and guests sleep in sleeping bags that can heat up to a temperature of -35°C

Old 12-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #1840
country flag Punky

Hotel de Glace in Quebec, Canada is the only ice hotel in North America. it was Built in 2001 from thousands of tons of ice and snow

Old 12-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #1841
country flag Punky

The Ice Hotel in Quebec also have special suites with special heating and lighting

Old 12-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #1842
country flag Punky

And like any ice hotel of that kind, all the Hotel in Quebec is carved in ice. in This picture you can see the bar area

Old 12-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #1843
country flag Punky

i have found it and i would like to share

Earth at night

watch the vid b/4 and thank u NASA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev9oPUNaqXE

middle east and africa

Old 12-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #1844
country flag Punky

north and south america

Old 12-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #1845
country flag Punky

North - Western Europe