Beautiful places & moments around the world - Page 122 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #1816
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful places & moments around the world

the next pictures i got Inspiration from a video i saw, its pretty sweet, i hope all of us will act like that

watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwAYpLVyeFU
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #1817
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

French Fry Brother's Kind Offering

While in China, Jason Loose, who is now known as "French Fry Brother," sat down to chat with a homeless woman and offered her some of his fries.
Loose's random act of kindness, caught on camera by a passerby, made waves among Chinese microblogging sites for his altruism

The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #1818
country flag Punky

Neighbor's Lemonade Fundraiser

When 8-year-old Johnny Karlinchak saw his neighbor's house crushed by a 60-foot-oak, he ran to his piggy bank and emptied its contents into his neighbor's hands.
Unfortunately, the $1.25 would not cover Elissa Myers' $500 deductible so Johnny took to what he knew best -- selling lemonade -- to cover the deficit.

Old 12-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #1819
country flag Punky

5-Year-Old Girl's Well Wishes

Following a post on Reddit by her dad, Kyle, 5-year-old Alexis Blackburn received a flurry of cards and well wishes from caring strangers.
The overflow of support for Alexis inspired someone to create a Reddit thread seeking other sick children in need of encouragement.

Old 12-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #1820
country flag Punky

Diana Perez wasn’t sure what to think when a stranger approached her inside a store at the mall Wednesday.

“Who’s that guy? He wants something,” Perez thought.

The stranger was Jeff Washburn, general manager of Asheville Mall in Asheville, N.C., who was spending part
of Wednesday morning randomly approaching shoppers as they prepared to pay for their items.

Washburn offered to pay for a portion of Perez’s purchases as part of the mall’s “Random Acts of Kindness” program for the holidays.

“It’s kind of a way to give back to our customers who do so much and shop with us during the holidays,” said Washburn.

Washburn handed each shopper he approached a card encouraging them to “pay it forward” by doing something to help someone else this holiday season.

Last edited by Punky : 12-01-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #1821
country flag Punky

Oprah Winfrey has helped make paying it forward popular and now a Rhode Island teen's act of kindness has led to the creation of the Metta Students
Foundation. Metta means love, compassion, kindness, empathy, and caring and now the Metta Students Foundation will honor high school students who share
metta by giving them one thousand dollars. Founder Norm Kelly decided to create the Metta Students Foundation after learning of the inspiring story
of Stephen and Tayler

Stephen Carroll of Johnston, RI has lived his life in a wheelchair, born with Cerebral Palsy. His family raised him to be independent and through
the years Stephen has overcome many obstacles. Come senior year he wanted to go to his prom but it looked like that would be one obstacle to get
in his way.

But when 16 year old Tayler Boardman-Kelly a junior from North Providence, RI heard that Stephen had no one to go with she wanted to be his prom date.
“I worked at Stephen's school and asked some of girls to see if they would include Stephen in their group,” says Kaolin Boardman, “but no one came
forward, disappointed I shared that with my family and without hesitation my daughter said she wanted to go with Stephen.”

“I thought about how I had just gone to my prom,” Tayler tells this Examier, “and how much fun it was and how I would have absolutely hated it if
I didn’t go.”

If you ask Tayler she will say her gesture is not a big deal, but this act of metta went viral. When students at Stephen's school found out
he was going to prom, they became inspired and spread even more metta. Unbeknownst to Stephen they created the Stephen Nation Twitter account urging
fellow students to nominate Stephen Prom King. Nearly everyone voted for Stephen.

“Prom night was the best night of my life,” says Stephen, “the whole senior class was chanting my name, it was a moment I will never forget.”

Old 12-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #1822
country flag Punky

all started when Anne Herbert scrawled the words, "practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty," on a place-mat in 1982.
Since then, we’ve seen bumper stickers, a book of stories (Random Acts of Kindness) and of course the movie, ‘Pay It Forward’.

Here in Waterloo Region, Deb Ritchie of The Kitchener and Waterloo Community Foundation (KWCF) experienced an epiphany when, out of the blue one day,
she was approached by a stranger, who offered her a full day parking pass. She vowed she would pay the ‘random’ act of kindness forward to someone else.
With The KWCF’s focus on creating a more empathetic and connected community, Random Act of Kindness Day® was born. The Kitchener-Waterloo community
rallied behind Random Act of Kindness Day®: Schools, businesses, religious sects, retailers, membership organizations, and individuals have created
unique and innovative ways in which to connect with their fellow citizens.

The KWCF has high hopes that Random Act of Kindness Day® will grow to become an annual, national event. After its first year in Kitchener-Waterloo
and area, other communities have started Random Act of Kindness Day® in their hometowns.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #1823
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I think MTF could use some random acts of kindness at times!
Old 12-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #1824
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I think MTF could use some random acts of kindness at times!
i think theres a lot of kind ppl in MTF

Old 12-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #1825
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

These are some interesting pics and info here.

And about MTF, its basically 50/50 when it comes to niceness, sometimes its hard to be friend someone that is always harsh to you.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #1826
country flag Punky

Monkeys eat fruit during the annual monkey buffet festival held in front of a temple cow Parang Sam Butte, north of Bangkok, Thailand. More than 4,000 kg of fruits are given to the monkeys during the annual festival designed to promote tourism in the north

Old 12-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #1827
country flag Punky

A diver dressed as Santa Claus swims with dolphins in the aquarium in Yokohama, south of Tokyo, Japan. Feeding of the dolphins by the diver wearing the costume will be held every day from now until Christmas will be celebrated on December 24 in the world.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #1828
country flag Punky

Sphinx cat examined by a judge in the competition held in cats display in Birmingham, England. The competition was held on November 24, considered one of the major European competitions and it shows how thousands of purebred cats measured by different categories.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #1829
country flag Punky

Black Swan at the resort near the village of Terre Blanche , France.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #1830
country flag Punky

Monarch butterflies resting on the branch of shelter butterflies "Pedro Harada" in the mountains in Mitz'okan Mexico. Millions of butterflies hold each year for the winter a journey of a thousand miles from Canada Cold to the hot weather of central Mexico.