US sends Marines to Libya after deadly attack - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #46
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US sends Marines to Libya after deadly attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
it isn't i find that a very biased and offensive statement btw.

It was not too long ago when Europeans used to torture, slain and kill each others over situations of religious faith so one would at least expect to see them stepping down from their high horses and face the reality of the situation.

furthermore, their alleged "help" in the Middle East causes more damage and division because that's exactly what the guys in charge truly want in several cases. They should just leave the place alone and see how it develops in time. In a few decades they'll be surprised.

lastly, 2 points that address the issue at hand:

1 - the film was developed by people who simply wanted to provoke Muslims. they knew what they wanted.

2- according to some analysts, the real motive of the violence lies in the american interference in the Middle East, with the film simply being a catalyst for it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...9_story_2.html
ur joking right?

arbs kill other arbs more then anyone else in the middle east

u can say it biased and offensive but its true, arbs are Violent people who refuse to open up and move on
they have so mmuch money from oil and still no economy, no culture, no education.

lets blame the white Christians from the west, they are to blame for all the problems arbs in the middle easy have right?

Invest in education, thats where the future but how can u do it when 50% of ur ppl cant even drive??? so studing god forbid, thats a sin sin sin

the muslim arbs today just makes everyone dislike and hate them b/c of their Barbarism and brutality and its a shame b/c they had such an amazing ppl in the past who gave the world Optics, alchemy, algebra.

u can say alot but most ppl when they thing about muslim arb they think about terror.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #47
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
We will hear about how these Muslims are not typical, but the President of Egypt, himself, has blamed the video for the trouble. As if the embassy attack was justified!
So the president of Egypt has become the spokesperson for muslims all around the world?

What about these pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/tlCyI

So what's your stand now?

Somehow I doubt you will change your close minded views.

Sound like a typical America 'tard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
the thing is, several western nations have their own prohibitions against free speech. yet, when Muslims do it it's because they're primitive, parochial and medieval. when white westerners do it, it's because of different circumnstances, context and it's therefore an appropriate measure.

double standards are rampant in the west.
I agree that there are double standards in the West and basically in all socieities.... BUT......

What is your point here? That these savages who just killed innocent people are not savages? That those innocent people are to blame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
America did a Good thing by doing that War on Terror. I Honestly wished My Countrys Leaders had the balls to do the same thing. But they have to work for Muslims Appeasement. That is Indian Congress for you.
Lol at you calling the war on terror a good thing?

Has it wiped out extremism/terrorism? Nope Al Qaeda/Taliban still exists.

It's contributed to thousands of innocent civilian lives lost and many of our own soldiers have died fighting yet the terrorist groups have not been eradicated.

It's the arm chair war mongers who always champion for war yet have never picked up a weapon their whole life/ considered joining the army to serve their country who annoy me the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
So what happens is that the While the Rogue Nation of Pakistan keeps creating Nuisance in India
Any evidence of this? It's as ridiculous as the theory that jews control the world.

Whenever you ask them for evidence then *surprise* they don't have any.
Quote:
the Government chooses to keep Mum about it because they think it might upset the Muslims.
Again you have no proof for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
ur joking right?

arbs kill other arbs more then anyone else in the middle east
Well consiering that the vast majority of the middle east are Arabs, is this a surprise?

It's like saying that in America, Americans kill Americans more than anyone else. (Homicide ect)

Quote:
u can say it biased and offensive but its true, arbs are Violent people who refuse to open up and move on
Strong generalizations.

Have you ever been to the UAE/Qatar/Turkey/Kuwait?

All of these countries have good economies and high standard of living.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #48
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=GOAT = Fed;12421976]

Quote:
Well consiering that the vast majority of the middle east are Arabs, is this a surprise?
i was refering to the fact that they kill each other more then others kill them
i even have a Fresh example - Assad

Quote:
well i love my head and i need it, wanna know why i never visit?
p.s 99% of israeli visit turkey at least once a year b/4 crazy Tayyip Erdoğan got elected

Quote:
All of these countries have good economies and high standard of living
not true, oil is the only think that keeps them from being africa 2.0
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #49
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not true, oil is the only think that keeps them from being africa 2.0
Simple incorrect. If you did your research you would find that countries such as UAE, Kuwait, Qatar do not entirely depend on oil.

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 09-13-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #50
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
So the president of Egypt has become the spokesperson for muslims all around the world?

What about these pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/tlCyI

So what's your stand now?

Somehow I doubt you will change your close minded views.

Sound like a typical America 'tard.
Massive FAIL for you. All those pictures you posted are from Libya.

All I said was that the president of Egypt has blamed the video for the trouble, as if condoning the behaviour of those attacking the embassy in EGYPT. Your remarks about Muslims around the world just don't make sense.
I know those Muslims are not typical. My point was does the president of Egypt know it?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #51
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Any evidence of this? It's as ridiculous as the theory that jews control the world.

Whenever you ask them for evidence then *surprise* they don't have any.

YES. The attack on the hotel in Mumbai. The Pakistan government was involved.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #52
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

Just too many wrong statements in this thread
Old 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #53
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:

All of these countries have good economies and high standard of living.
Punky seems to be an Israeli Jew. And you are asking if he/she has ever been to UAE/Qatar/Kuwait?

Wake up.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #54
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abollo View Post
Just too many wrong statements in this thread
Make a good one.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #55
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Massive FAIL for you. All those pictures you posted are from Libya.
Yes I know that.

Quote:
All I said was that the president of Egypt has blamed the video for the trouble, as if condoning the behaviour of those attacking the embassy in EGYPT. Your remarks about Muslims around the world just don't make sense.
I know those Muslims are not typical. My point was does the president of Egypt know it?
Let's revisit the quote. Your phrasing doesn't make much sense/doesn't translate into what you were meaning to say.
Quote:
We will hear about how these Muslims are not typical, but the President of Egypt, himself, has blamed the video for the trouble. As if the embassy attack was justified!
See you say that 'these muslims are not typical', then you use the Egyptian presidents quote straight away as if to say his quote represents the typical muslim.

If you didn't mean to say that the attack doesn't represent the typical muslim then the you should have took out the first part of the quote and explained it a bit better.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #56
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
YES. The attack on the hotel in Mumbai. The Pakistan government was involved.
Like I said, anyone can make these statements.

But where is the evidence?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #57
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Like I said, anyone can make these statements.

But where is the evidence?
From a captured terrorist.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #58
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Yes I know that.

If you didn't mean to say that the attack doesn't represent the typical muslim then the you should have took out the first part of the quote and explained it a bit better.
But I did mean to say that the attack doesn't represent the typical muslim. And I seem to differ from the Egyptian president who seems to think videos like this justify Muslim violence.

Maybe you are tripping over your own double negatives.

Last edited by buddyholly : 09-14-2012 at 12:50 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:09 PM   #59
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
From a captured terrorist.
Please remind of what happened the last time a testimony was used to wage a war on a certain country in the middle east?
Old 09-14-2012, 12:43 AM   #60
country flag ballbasher101

ballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond reputeballbasher101 has a reputation beyond repute

Religion is dangerous. Glad I don't believe in some mysterious man in the clouds. Despite all the advances science has made people still believe in fairy tales
ballbasher101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote