US sends Marines to Libya after deadly attack - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #16
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US sends Marines to Libya after deadly attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Surely if you want to be a good person and follow your religion so that you get to heaven, all you have to do is to personally obey the rules of your chosen religion. What religion preaches that it is necessary to kill people that don't obey the rules of your chosen religion?
i follow my religion and theres isnt a place when it was i need to kill or get crazy just b/c someone say my god or moses his a monkey, i really really dont care.
i live my life, believe what i believe.

if a religion preaches that u need to kill others who mock ur god or dont believe in ur god then that religion is fake
no true religion should, want or need followers by force or fear
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrard View Post
Why weren't there any marines protecting the embassy before in Libya? USA has marines protecting its embassies everywhere else.
It was a small Consulate, not an embassy, so there were probably only a few marines. The ambassador was there on a visit.

It was an planned, armed attack with grenade launchers, not just a civilian mob, and the defenders had to fight back, while the ambassador and two others were in a safe room. The fire killed them by smoke inhalation. Two people in the room died. Two more Americans were killed: they were marines.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #18
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i follow my religion and theres isnt a place when it was i need to kill or get crazy just b/c someone say my god or moses his a monkey, i really really dont care.
i live my life, believe what i believe.

if a religion preaches that u need to kill others who mock ur god or dont believe in ur god then that religion is fake
no true religion should, want or need followers by force or fear
We will hear about how these Muslims are not typical, but the President of Egypt, himself, has blamed the video for the trouble. As if the embassy attack was justified!
Old 09-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #19
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Seen a lot of reports now that the Marines in Cairo were ordered to carry empty weapons.

That's exactly what I mean. They are more afraid of an incident where a MSG shoots a protestor than our people being killed. PC bs.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #20
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
We will hear about how these Muslims are not typical, but the President of Egypt, himself, has blamed the video for the trouble. As if the embassy attack was justified!
yep, im used to this bla bla

what do u expect?

i saw parts of the movie, its pretty stupid and law class and it show the muslims in a very bad way but when then acted like that b/c of the film they just did the Opposite, Now everyone will see the movie and b/c of their Violence everyone will think the movie is right (he isnt, he is really really bad)
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 09-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #21
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

awful decision by the yanks again.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

They have a parochial and a medieval Mindset. They have to realise that World is open to all beliefs and everybody is free to practice their Own Religion. And the more and more Muslims get offended by these acts more and more people will try to offend them
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #23
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
And the more and more Muslims get offended by these acts more and more people will try to offend them
true

Old 09-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #24
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
They have a parochial and a medieval Mindset. They have to realise that World is open to all beliefs and everybody is free to practice their Own Religion. And the more and more Muslims get offended by these acts more and more people will try to offend them
when i visit germany, i'll crack a few jokes about the holocaust. i'll see how open minded and modern they are...
Old 09-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #25
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
when i visit germany, i'll crack a few jokes about the holocaust. i'll see how open minded and modern they are...

Its not just about the Jokes. Why do you see so many Minority Communities in Islamic Countries suffer? Why do they want to leave the Country as soon as possible? Why do their Own Places to Preach i constantly under Threat.

To Give an Example. The Hindus and Christians in Pakistan and the Christians in Indonesia and there are several examples.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #26
country flag Punky

Quote:
its not the same and u know it

have a blast, i personally as a 3 generation dont care
hell, u want me to tell u a few?

ur trying to Change the subject and divert fire

just say it was a crule bad act, no one should lost his life b/c of a movie or a curse

Old 09-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #27
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
its not the same and u know it

have a blast, i personally as a 3 generation dont care
hell, u want me to tell u a few?

ur trying to Change the subject and divert fire

just say it was a crule bad act, no one should lost his life b/c of a movie or a curse
the thing is, several western nations have their own prohibitions against free speech. yet, when Muslims do it it's because they're primitive, parochial and medieval. when white westerners do it, it's because of different circumnstances, context and it's therefore an appropriate measure.

double standards are rampant in the west.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #28
country flag Punky

Quote:
the thing is, several western nations have their own prohibitions against free speech. yet, when Muslims do it it's because they're primitive, parochial and medieval. when white westerners do it, it's because of different circumnstances, context and it's therefore an appropriate measure.

why cant u say, listen ppl ur right, it was wrong and crazy

tell me pls how many muslims where killed b/c they spoke their mind in western nations?

it well known the muslim killed other muslims more then anyone else
more inside wars then anything

i still dont get it, why always Violence is their answer to everything?

Old 09-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #29
country flag jerrard

jerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond reputejerrard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

those retards are protesting and storming embassies over a youtube video, ofcourse its primitive and medieval
jerrard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #30
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
i still dont get it, why always Violence is their answer to everything?
it isn't i find that a very biased and offensive statement btw.

It was not too long ago when Europeans used to torture, slain and kill each others over situations of religious faith so one would at least expect to see them stepping down from their high horses and face the reality of the situation.

furthermore, their alleged "help" in the Middle East causes more damage and division because that's exactly what the guys in charge truly want in several cases. They should just leave the place alone and see how it develops in time. In a few decades they'll be surprised.

lastly, 2 points that address the issue at hand:

1 - the film was developed by people who simply wanted to provoke Muslims. they knew what they wanted.

2- according to some analysts, the real motive of the violence lies in the american interference in the Middle East, with the film simply being a catalyst for it.

Quote:
some Middle East analysts suggested that the attack in Benghazi might have been launched as revenge for the death of a top al-Qaeda militant who was killed by an American drone strike in Pakistan in June.

Mathieu Guidere, a professor of Islamic studies at the University of Toulouse in France and an expert on Islamist radicals, said information from militant Web sites suggested that Libyan extremists seized on the film to rally people around an attack on the consulate. He said the attack appeared to be motivated by a recent call by Ayman al-Zawahiri, the al-Qaeda leader, to avenge the killing of Hassan Mohammed Qaed, better known as Abu Yahya al-Libi, a Libyan-born cleric who was a key aide to Osama bin Laden.

Quillam, a respected British think-tank that monitors extremist groups, said its sources in Libya and elsewhere in the region described the attack as a well-planned assault that occurred in two waves and was organized by a group of about 20 militants. The first wave involved driving the Americans from the consulate, and the second was a coordinated attack using a rocket-propelled grenade after they were taken to another location.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...9_story_2.html