US sends Marines to Libya after deadly attack - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-16-2012, 12:11 AM   #151
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US sends Marines to Libya after deadly attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan27 View Post
because countrys like usa still attacking muslim`s style of life.
What does that mean? Isn't it the European countries that have bans on some Muslim customs?
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #152
country flag GugaF1

GugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond repute

You are living in the past Juan, the problem with the Muslim's countries is that a lot of them are truly indoctrinated by Islam. with very little secular sense that most of the world has developed by now, keeping them with the bronze age mentality, where formal religion occupies way too much importance in their lives, living little room for anything else, is like a scapegoat or a mullet to the mind.
GugaF1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #153
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
What does that mean? Isn't it the European countries that have bans on some Muslim customs?
Because asking to abide by the laws of a country is now attacking Muslim customs? Time to force our women to wear shapeless dresses and burqas, lest it offends some Muslim immigrants
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #154
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GugaF1 View Post
Funny in Brazil we have Muslim descendants and a considerable Jew community and they get along having embraced the Brazilian lifestyle mostly. Although most ME immigrants came to Brazil were from Lebanon and Syria which are more moderate Muslim countries. But it is refreshing to see compared to other parts in the world. For example, here in Sao Paulo one of the best hospitals centers is "Sirio-Libanes" considered a reference in Latin America and one of the most sought out for cancer treatment. Then have Albert Einstein hospital which was found by Jews which is also one of the best, a reference in Neuro science treatment and research in Latin America, I believe, I participate in some politics blogs in Brazil by ME descendant and you sew Jews and Muslims descendants exchanging ideas about the world without big problems. More focusing on the issue than anything else.

In the US I believe they also don't have many problems with Muslim integration and jew relations. But I also see that in America it gets more moderate Muslims that want to integrate more. On the politics side, I am not pleased with Israel current policies in regards to Iran and the US, I believe it not acting a real ally to the US and it is expecting to influence its policies to act as its servant. It is also acting like a paranoid pit bull in regards to its security looking for a fight which and being overly scared.

I do admire Jews though, you can think about them what you will, but you got to give them merrit, wherever they are in the world, I have lived in the US and in Brazil, they tend to climb high on the social ladder and be overachievers. So action speaks louder than words.
Most importantly is the fact that Brazil is unique. Brazil is a place where the entire peoples of the world live in the best harmony than on any other country. Sadly the rest of the world may never catch up in generations.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #155
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

It is a sad comment on fundamentalist Islam that while Muslims rampage around the world in support of their blasphemy laws being obeyed by the entire world, a teenage Christian girl with learning difficulties in Pakistan was arrested for breaking the blasphemy law. And lo and behold, the local Imam has now been arrested on a charge of framing the girl by planting torn Koran pages in her plastic bag.
From the fake Danish cartoons published in the Middle East to the dubbing of a forgotten idiotic film into Arabic, to the framing of mentally handicapped teenage girls, it always seems to be the Imams that foment the riots.

Even though the charges may be dropped against the girl, it is evident that the lives of she and her family are forever ruined. Just imagine the trouble that could be made if it were made illegal to ''blaspheme'' Islam in Western countries.

Ironic that Iran has announced that if Salman Rushdie had been assassinated some years ago, all this trouble could have been nipped in the bud. Makes me ponder the Iranian nuclear issue.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #156
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Those muslims for sure lack of distance concerning religion. Some of them of course. No generalization.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #157
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
So is this guy a representative of the Pakistani Government?

'Banned' is the key word.

ie The Pakistani Government has distanced itself from it.

Its not possible for the Terrorists to get a High Level of Training without the know how of the Government. They know how to operate Machine Guns,know how to navigate Boats, Know each and every detail about the city on which they are about to attack,the logistics and everything associated with how to successfully plan and execute the attack.

Its not possible without the Government or the Pakistani Army Support.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #158
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

And the Pakistanis are a dumb Lot. Most of them have been Converted Muslims not a long ago. And they feel they have to act like the Muslims from the place where Islam orignated,i.e, Saudi Arabia. They try to learn Arabic, try to perform the Hardcore Islamic practices and try to get away from the Indian Culture which is nothing but their own Culture. Its Hilarious sometimes.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:58 AM   #159
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

media manipulation, psyops, false flags, etc.......let the election games begin.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote