USO Final: Murray beats Djokovic 7-6(10) 7-5 2-6 3-6 6-2 - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #766
country flag NID

NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USO Final: Murray beats Djokovic 7-6(10) 7-5 2-6 3-6 6-2

oh wait

11+5+1+1>17 (ganging up on the old man, considered felony in some jurisdictions)

i am sure there are many more combinations
NID is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #767
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS ANDY!!!!

This was an exciting final. Nole put up a good fight. I thought he was gonna pull out the win, but he ran out of gas.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #768
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
novak lets the world down... what a gift of a 5th set.
The worst part is, Nole kept bitching about the wind. I have never seen a player with that many majors complain so much about the conditions. The thing is Murray was there for the taking ... but now we have to keep hearing about how he is the great this or that or the other. I miss Rafa. Rafa has many flaws. But he would have crushed Murray like always

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports

Arjen Robben ... Soccer's version of ATP's biggest faker!
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #769
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

what Muzza did to Nole in this final was just a joy to behold, winning the 54 shot really (remember in AO when he lost that long rally and was never the same) that tie break, Muzza's come on when he won it

check how Muzza grinds Nole into the ground on this amazing point

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #770
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Murray, he deserved his first GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
There is few things in life that I appreciate more than Nadal getting roasted. I'm serious, it brings me joy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
to be honest, I just want to see Rafa lose. I get aroused when I see Rafa's heartbreaking moments
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #771
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

love this vid at 5.10

Muzza "fucking legs, fucked me" haha

Old 09-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #772
country flag NJ88

NJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond reputeNJ88 has a reputation beyond repute

Watched last night, was so proud of Andy Murray. It was well worth the wait. It would have been nice if he'd have won the slam with a straight forwards victory, but winning the five set epic he did was just perfect. It made it all that much better because of how hard he had to work to win that match.

I thought the match was brillaint. The defensive play by both was off the charts to be honest, so it's not surprising there weren't a ton of outright winners in the match. Both were just getting everything back. I thought the tennis was phenominal. I would rank it ahead of Del Potros title win just because of the wait for Murray. It's been a LONG time coming, and this feel like a major breakthrough. He's been through four finals and he's finally come into his own and won the big one. It was a joy to watch.

It showed the difference between the Murray last year and the Murray this year. I was worried when Djokovic came back in the third and fourth but it showed terrific mental strength to win the fifth set like he did. It was phenominal. The Murray of old would have slumped under the pressure of the first set tiebreak, he would have certainly gave up the second set after getting broken back (twice) and he would have for sure lost the fifth set. This shows how much he's grown.

Right now, Murray is the best player in the world. He's had such a brilliant couple of months. Making the Wimbledon final, coming back four weeks later and beating the greatest of all time on his favorite surface in straight sets to win the Olympics, then coming and becoming a slam champion for the first time. Love that he's the first one to every win the Olympics and go on to win the US Open too.

It's very exciting for Murray. The weight has been lifted, he'll feel so so confident in slams now, and won't be tentative in slam finals now he's won one. This could be the start of a really good Murray run and I'm confident he could become world number one in the next one or two years. Great final, great result, great new slam champion.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #773
country flag tennishero

tennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Sukit

1 + Gold >>>>>>>>> 1 + Bronze
check the last point of the match... epic gift of the century. fitting luckrray would win a slam when federer nadal are out of his half then face sillych and berdshit along the way.
tennishero is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #774
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

One thing that struck me watching the match was how much Djokovic was using his hilariously ugly slice, it actually worked at times but has ther ever been a more odd and ugly slice in tennis history??
Old 09-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #775
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
check the last point of the match... epic gift of the century. fitting luckrray would win a slam when federer nadal are out of his half then face sillych and berdshit along the way.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #776
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
The Scottish dudes on this forum are kinda obsessed with sucking. It's a wee bit weird.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #777
country flag david_is_not_fat

david_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond reputedavid_is_not_fat has a reputation beyond repute

I can't
Old 09-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #778
country flag Asadinator

Asadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond reputeAsadinator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
One thing that struck me watching the match was how much Djokovic was using his hilariously ugly slice, it actually worked at times but has ther ever been a more odd and ugly slice in tennis history??
It's like he kept falling over as he hit it. Djokovic has one of the worst finesse games I've ever seen.
Asadinator is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #779
country flag Bako

Bako is on a distinguished road

against all odds !!! Congrats to Andy - keep it up !!!
Bako is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #780
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post

look how Murray 3.0 dwarfs Nole in that pic
Closed Thread