This girlfriend of his... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-20-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
country flag *snowflake*

*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute
Default This girlfriend of his...

...Yolanda/Yoly, has anyone seen her? What does she look like?

I was just wondering cause you hear him mention her now and then but i don't remember ever seeing a female in his box.

And no, i'm not have a groupie moment, i'm just curious
~Russian Adoptees~ Сафин|Турсунов|Южный
~G.luck coming back~ Zabaleta|Gaudio
*snowflake* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #2
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This girlfriend of his...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniq.ladii View Post
...Yolanda/Yoly, has anyone seen her? What does she look like?

I was just wondering cause you hear him mention her now and then but i don't remember ever seeing a female in his box.

And no, i'm not have a groupie moment, i'm just curious
She was with him in Shanghai, as for what she looks like she's small & dark
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:07 PM   #3
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

I was so happy we didn't have a thread like this yet in the Ferrer forum. But I suppose now people are noticing David it was bound to happen. Don't worry uniq.ladii it's okay to be curious. Good to know you're not a groupie, I was gonna tell you to get in line.

Davids girlfriend doesn't travel with him very much. I've seen her at the tournament in Miami this year but that is about it. I remember reading somewhere they have been together for a very long time.

Like Ali said, she's small and dark.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:22 PM   #4
country flag *snowflake*

*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, i know that she was in Shanghai but i must have missed her. So small and dark huh? That's prolly why i haven't seen her

And i'm sorry i invated the pure girlfriendless environment but i really wanted to see a girl that's been with him for 7-8 years and he's out there saying he's still not thinking about getting married. But hey, if that suits them it's fine with me.

Either way, thanks girls!
Old 11-22-2007, 06:10 PM   #5
country flag Palo_Kiwy

Palo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond repute

She is Yolanda!!
Palo_Kiwy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:12 PM   #6
country flag *snowflake*

Oh...i thought it was her when i was watching the TMC but when i read the "short and dark" description i dismissed her as not dark enough...thanx!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:50 PM   #7

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniq.ladii View Post
Oh...i thought it was her when i was watching the TMC but when i read the "short and dark" description i dismissed her as not dark enough...thanx!
Most definitely her. Her hair does look kinda light there. When I saw her in Miami it looked darker.

Enough about Yolande though. I much prefer talking about my, I mean her boyfriend.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:48 PM   #8
country flag _marial_

_marial_ is on a distinguished road

Yesterday the commentator at ES announced that he has another girlfriend who is also player on the WTA tour, but he didn't mention a name. Does anyone know more about that? I think it's just another stupid rumor.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:49 PM   #9
country flag Palo_Kiwy

Palo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond reputePalo_Kiwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _marial_ View Post
Yesterday the commentator at ES announced that he has another girlfriend who is also player on the WTA tour, but he didn't mention a name. Does anyone know more about that? I think it's just another stupid rumor.
I think the same, it's a stupid rumor!!
Palo_Kiwy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #10
country flag myrt

myrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond repute

Could it be KUZI.....she speaks spanish and is more his height. In any case , whoever it is or may not be, let's just hope it's a rumor..'cause our fellow needs to concentrate on tennis after his late year slump. Davis cup will be interesting.
myrt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #11
country flag barbottin

barbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _marial_ View Post
It was not a rumour, french wta player Camille Pin was his girlfriend but it's over for a few weeks now.
barbottin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #12
country flag *snowflake*

Over for a few weeks??? When did it even start?

I googled a lil and found this as a part of an article from a French news paper or w/e

Quote:
Le n° 1 du groupe, David Ferrer, qui connaît un certain vague à l’âme depuis sa rupture avec la Française Camille Pin...
I don't speak French but i understand that they're mentioning breakup and that he's sad, depressed or something like that cause of it

Apparently she also dated Arnaud Clement.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:04 PM   #13
country flag *snowflake*

and this would be her...

Old 01-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #14
country flag tennisace

tennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she 's Camille Pin (ex Arnaud clément girlfriend) She's a player (around 100 in WTA)
tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #15

Yep we know, she's got great taste in men. But according to the press they've already broken up.