Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 09-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #61
country flag abraxas21
Registered User
 
abraxas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 12,458
abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
You persist in not getting it right. Crocodile tears are not shed when one feels sorrow.
i think you're not getting me right. the word "sorrow" was used by me in a fugurative/sarcastic sense. hence why i used the phrase "in which it's convenient for them to feel sorrow". the term "convenient" gives out that point.
__________________
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #62
country flag abraxas21
Registered User
 
abraxas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 12,458
abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
let see the Egyptians without the money they get from the US, i wonder if they know at all?
egyptians know that too well. in fact, they were fighting against mubarak for that precisely.
__________________
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #63
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,321
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
egyptians know that too well. in fact, they were fighting against mubarak for that precisely.
i dont get what thats got to do with anything?

they They fought him b/c he was a Dictator and murderer
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #64
country flag abraxas21
Registered User
 
abraxas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 12,458
abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i dont get what thats got to do with anything?

they They fought him b/c he was a Dictator and murderer
politically supported and financed for decades by the USA.
__________________
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #65
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 13,876
buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
politically supported and financed for decades by the USA.
And as we now see, he may have been the good guy in comparison to what they have now.

Reality shows that in Muslim theocracies, murder, torture and lack of human rights are the norm. I don't think Egypt is any different today.
__________________
JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:57 AM   #66
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel
Registered User
 
pray-for-palestine-and-israel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk, north
Age: 32
Posts: 3,487
pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

iran are a peace loving nation

who have certain countries wanting to bomb them

canada is just a shill country 51st state etc.... same BS
american MSM is zionist run so of course i expect low IQ morons to welcome this
__________________
God is Love. To know Love is to know God. So ask yourself if you hold any hate for another in your heart how can you have room for Love, room for God
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:03 AM   #67
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel
Registered User
 
pray-for-palestine-and-israel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk, north
Age: 32
Posts: 3,487
pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Maybe we should just close all the embassies in nations where Muslim extremists are running the show. Time to leave those people to murdering themselves.
IF ONLY

fuck off out of the middle east and the is no more wars ever
no one there wants your bullshit democracy - leave them to their ways and you have your own

canada has a central bank just like america- that feeds paper money bought day 1 with DEBT attached

watch canada sink down the plug hole and blame the immigrants because you're a moron who can't see the central banking scam
__________________
God is Love. To know Love is to know God. So ask yourself if you hold any hate for another in your heart how can you have room for Love, room for God
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:55 AM   #68
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 13,876
buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
IF ONLY

fuck off out of the middle east and the is no more wars ever
no one there wants your bullshit democracy - leave them to their ways and you have your own

canada has a central bank just like america- that feeds paper money bought day 1 with DEBT attached

watch canada sink down the plug hole and blame the immigrants because you're a moron who can't see the central banking scam
You are quite the cheeky little child in your writings, aren't you?

Not worth an answer.
__________________
JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #69
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,321
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
IF ONLY

fuck off out of the middle east and the is no more wars ever
no one there wants your bullshit democracy - leave them to their ways and you have your own

canada has a central bank just like america- that feeds paper money bought day 1 with DEBT attached

watch canada sink down the plug hole and blame the immigrants because you're a moron who can't see the central banking scam
we just talk, having a nice Discussion when each say his mind or heart
i know this is a Sensitive issue who is close to ur heart but i think we can leave the "fuck off" atc atc.

anyway i disagree, i think the problem in this place is the fact that way to much countires have Different interests, each one wants to Preserve its interests and its impact in the region
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:53 AM   #70
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,321
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
iran are a peace loving nation

who have certain countries wanting to bomb them

canada is just a shill country 51st state etc.... same BS
american MSM is zionist run so of course i expect low IQ morons to welcome this
iran are a peace loving nation- agree

who have certain countries wanting to bomb them- disagree
only one person in this country wants to do so but he wont and soon he will be one

i have nothing with the iran or her ppl, i dont know them or never meet them, they leave so far away and i cant even say its another arb israeli problem b/c they are not arb they are Persians.
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios