Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #46
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
They will never understand that our governments are not in charge of what their citizens choose to say.
that would hold some water if the western countries wouldn't meddle with the internal affairs of the Middle East.

Hell, it seems to me some people didn't learn anything from the Arab Spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Surely it's their fault for allowing it! A government has the duty to tell their citizens what they're allowed to do or say and what they aren't. And what they're allowed to do and say is what Islam says. End of story.
you're simply a slightly more elaborate and slightly less extreme version of tommy vercetti.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #47
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballbasher101 View Post
Iran is screwed. In a few years I predict that Israel and America will attack Iran. It is only a matter of time.
i hope that will never ever happen
the iraninan ppl are nothing like their leaders, i feel sorry for them

just like us they have stupid ppl
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #48
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
you're simply a slightly more elaborate and slightly less extreme version of tommy vercetti.
In the absence of arguments, resort to ad hominems.

That could very well be your personal slogan.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #49
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it makes perfect sense. you'll figure it out eventually.
The British do not sink to the level of shedding phony tears in a pretend show of sympathy. That is what you said and of course it makes perfect sense. The British are above that kind of trickery. I applaud you for stating it so clearly.

Last edited by buddyholly : 09-12-2012 at 05:20 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #50
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
taking photos in or in front of the prison in which she was was strictly and explicitly prohibited.
Yes, I just wanted you to state the enormity of the crime that gets you tortured, sexually abused and murdered by the Iranian government. Imagine what they would do to a guy that tried to blow up a bank.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #51
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
that would hold some water if the western countries wouldn't meddle with the internal affairs of the Middle East.

Hell, it seems to me some people didn't learn anything from the Arab Spring.

I think that I have learned that now when I see Syrians and other unfortunate citizens of extremist theocracies being murdered by their government and begging for the world to help, we should say "Sorry, but not today.''

The Arab Spring is looking more and more like the Arab Fall.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #52
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that I have learned that now when I see Syrians and other unfortunate citizens of extremist theocracies being murdered by their government and begging for the world to help, we should say "Sorry, but not today.''

The Arab Spring is looking more and more like the Arab Fall.
true but on the other hand i dont think countires should be Separatist, if u see ppl like that i think its a moral right, mine, Yours to all the people to stop it even at the risk of our lives
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 09-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #53
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I just wanted you to state the enormity of the crime that gets you tortured, sexually abused and murdered by the Iranian government. Imagine what they would do to a guy that tried to blow up a bank.
your point is?

i've never claimed she deserved what happened to her. i've actually said exactly the opposite.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #54
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
In the absence of arguments, resort to ad hominems.

That could very well be your personal slogan.
the arguments are already written. i find repeating myself quite boring, particularly when there's clearly no meeting point in which you'll accept the rationality of what i've said.

also funny how accuse me of using ad hominems while you do the same thing in that very post.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #55
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
The British do not sink to the level of shedding phony tears in a pretend show of sympathy. That is what you said and of course it makes perfect sense. The British are above that kind of trickery. I applaud you for stating it so clearly.
you clearly missunderstood the message. i said no crocodile tears were shed for the tortured man i was talking about. i think several crocodile tears have been shed in britain in other cases in which it's convenient for them to feel sorrow.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #56
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
nobody in their right mind wants your help because it isn't help at all.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #57
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
you clearly missunderstood the message. i said no crocodile tears were shed for the tortured man i was talking about. i think several crocodile tears have been shed in britain in other cases in which it's convenient for them to feel sorrow.
You persist in not getting it right. Crocodile tears are not shed when one feels sorrow. Crocodile tears are shed when you want someone to think you are sorry, but in reality are not the least bit sorry. Is that what you want for the tortured man?

When I posted that Brits don't shed crocodile tears you replied that it was because of their formality and upper class attitudes, and that consequently you much preferred the Irish, who presumably do.

Last edited by buddyholly : 09-12-2012 at 07:27 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #58
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Some American professor of Islamic studies at Georgia State on CNN now, saying that we should redefine free speech to prohibit criticism of Islam. Why didn't he just say we should take the ''free'' out?
Old 09-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #59
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
true but on the other hand i dont think countires should be Separatist, if u see ppl like that i think its a moral right, mine, Yours to all the people to stop it even at the risk of our lives
I was speaking in the sense of people begging for help and then afterwards trying to kill the people that helped them. Which seems to be the case in Egypt. Libya was more of a planned attack on 9/11 anniversary and nothing to do with some film. But we don't yet know who did it. Hopefully not the rebels that were aided in the ousting of Gadaafi.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #60
country flag Punky

Quote:
I was speaking in the sense of people begging for help and then afterwards trying to kill the people that helped them. Which seems to be the case in Egypt. Libya was more of a planned attack on 9/11 anniversary and nothing to do with some film. But we don't yet know who did it. Hopefully not the rebels that were aided in the ousting of Gadaafi.
i know and i was speaking In general.

well i dont now whats going on in Egypt b/c i didnt have time to read news but its a bad call, let see the Egyptians without the money they get from the US, i wonder if they know at all?

if it was the rebels be sure obama will "pay" for this, i think this Situation can cost him the Elections