Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #31
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada Shuts Iranian Embassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Espionage is a dirty business. Funny how Murray became a crusader after ruining his career by leaving his wife for an Uzbeck lap dancer whom he met in a strip club. Not the best move for a man with ambassadorial status.
great way to accept the widespread use of torture by uzkebistan, apparently endorsed by britain.

Quote:
But from everything I have read, Kazemi was not involved in any kind of espionage. They just tortured, ***** and killed her for being an Iranian that abandoned her country for freedom in Canada.
she was detained for breaking iranian law.

i don't think there is any way to know for sure whether she was a spy or not. not that this justifies what happened to her of course.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #32
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Muzafar Avazov, a 35-year-old father of four, was a Uzbekistan torture victim executed in 2002.[1] [2][3]

Human Rights Watch recorded his death as "suspicious" with evidence of torture, citing Uzbekistan's repression of independent Muslims. Individuals who had seen the body told Human Rights Watch that it showed clear signs of torture. Avazov, a political dissident affiliated with Hizb-ut-Tahrir, was imprisoned at Jaslyk Prison, said by the same organization to be "well known for its harsh conditions and ill-treatment and torture of religious prisoners."

Medical examiners found severe burns on Avazov's legs, buttocks, lower back and arms, covering 60–70% of his body, which they believed to be the result of immersion in boiling water. Eyewitnesses also report a "large, bloody wound on the back of the head, heavy bruising on the forehead and side of the neck, and that his hands had no fingernails."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzafar_Avazov
no crocodile tears shed in britain or the rest of the western nations over this man's life. usbek-british intelligence relations keep going as usual and british dissidents were ostracized from the power establishment.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:10 AM   #33
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

A Uzbeck man is tortured and killed in Uzbeckistan by Uzbeckistan and it is Britain's fault. Right!
Old 09-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #34
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
no crocodile tears shed in britain or the rest of the western nations over this man's life.
Brits don't shed crocodile tears.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:32 AM   #35
country flag abraxas21

stiff upper lip and all that?

that's why i always prefered the irish. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Beaml4y2yL8
Old 09-11-2012, 01:34 AM   #36
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
A Uzbeck man is tortured and killed in Uzbeckistan by Uzbeckistan and it is Britain's fault. Right!
you know very well that isn't the point.

btw, in spite of the brutal dictatorship, just a few months ago the US lifted a short lived ban on military assistance to uzbekistan.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:06 AM   #37
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
stiff upper lip and all that?
I think you need to check the definition of crocodile tears.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:07 AM   #38
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
you know very well that isn't the point.

btw, in spite of the brutal dictatorship, just a few months ago the US lifted a short lived ban on military assistance to uzbekistan.
I don't know what the point is. But I know what point you hoped to make.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:25 AM   #39
country flag juan27

juan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Now if all the other civilized countries could follow the suit.
mmm.....

many countrys belives like dogs that the united states talk about muslims countrys or other nations.

United states only interest are the oil like in irak ( where are the great weapons?????? ) or attack another nations because they own interest.

iran was a very civilized place in the past , persian culture it`s a proof of that.

israel is similar , but anybody say nothing
juan27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #40
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan27 View Post
mmm.....

many countrys belives like dogs that the united states talk about muslims countrys or other nations.

United states only interest are the oil like in irak ( where are the great weapons?????? ) or attack another nations because they own interest.

iran was a very civilized place in the past , persian culture it`s a proof of that.

israel is similar , but anybody say nothing
You realize Canada isn't part of the United States, right?
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:54 AM   #41
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:

she was detained for breaking iranian law.

i don't think there is any way to know for sure whether she was a spy or not. not that this justifies what happened to her of course.
What law?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #42
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Maybe we should just close all the embassies in nations where Muslim extremists are running the show. Time to leave those people to murdering themselves. They will never understand that our governments are not in charge of what their citizens choose to say. And they will never understand that we can say what we like without threatening to kill someone. Yet they only believe in actually killing people who say what they like.

Last edited by buddyholly : 09-12-2012 at 12:40 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #43
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe we should just close all the embassies in nations where Muslim extremists are running the show. Time to leave those people to murdering themselves. They will never understand that our governments are not in charge of what their citizens choose to say. And they will never understand that we can say what we like without threatening to kill someone. Yet they only believe in actually killing people who say what they like.
That's what strikes me the most.

It seems they really do not understand what democracy and freedom means. They hear about an American making a film that puts their beloved prophet in a bad light, and their first reaction is to storm the American diplomatic mission.

Surely it's their fault for allowing it! A government has the duty to tell their citizens what they're allowed to do or say and what they aren't. And what they're allowed to do and say is what Islam says. End of story.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/wo...killed.html?hp

Quote:
U.S. Envoy to Libya Is Killed in Attack

Christopher Stevens, the ambassador, was killed along with three others in an attack on the consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was the first death of an American envoy abroad in more than two decades.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #44
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
What law?
taking photos in or in front of the prison in which she was was strictly and explicitly prohibited.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #45
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
I think you need to check the definition of crocodile tears.
it makes perfect sense. you'll figure it out eventually.

Quote:
I don't know what the point is. But I know what point you hoped to make.
let me connect the dots for you. the UK, the USA and other western nations collaborate with Uzbekistan disregarding the brutal dictatorship of the nation. Meanwhile, those same nations condemn other countries for being brutal and autocratic. Double standards are evident but westerners are blind.