Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
country flag sweetkit

sweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin?

Quote:
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran for a deadly attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria on Wednesday, warning his country would "respond forcefully" to strikes by Tehran.

"All the signs lead to Iran," the Israeli leader said in a statement on the blast which Bulgarian officials said killed three people.

"In the past few months we have seen attempts by Iran to harm Israelis in Thailand, India, Georgia, Kenya, Cyprus and other places," he said, describing it as another stage in "an Iranian terror attack which is spread across the entire world."

"It is exactly 18 years since the bomb attack on the Jewish community center in Argentina, and murderous Iranian terror continues to harm innocent people," Netanyahu said of a 1994 attack in Buenos Aires which left 85 people dead and 300 injured, and which was blamed on Iran.

"Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror," he vowed.
Three people were killed and more than 20 injured by today's explosion on a bus carrying Israeli tourists outside the Burgas airport, Bulgarian News Agency (BTA) reported.

The agency added that the exact number of casualties is not yet known.

“The scene has been cordoned off. An on-site investigation has yet to find out the exact cause of the accident — technical, human error, or an act of terror. The airport has suspended operation and flights are being redirected to Varna Airport,” BTA continued.

Reuters reported that several other buses at the site had been damaged in the blast, according to police.

"Initial information shows three people have died, and there are many injured," a spokeswoman for the Interior Ministry said.

An Israeli witness said in an interview with Israeli army radio that the explosion was probably caused by a suicide bomber at the entrance of the bus.

Bulgarian police responded that they were conducting investigations and could not say at this point what caused the explosion.

Israeli officials had previously said that Bulgaria, a popular holiday destination for Israeli tourists, was vulnerable to attack by Islamist militants who could infiltrate via nearby Turkey.
What do you think of what happened. Isn't Netanyahu a bit too early with the conclusions? The war? Not yet?
It's been quite some time since the last successful attack on Israeli citizents either outside or inside the country, thus I'm affraid this might be a start of something terrible on the Middle East.
sweetkit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkit View Post
What do you think of what happened. Isn't Netanyahu a bit too early with the conclusions? The war? Not yet?
It's been quite some time since the last successful attack on Israeli citizents either outside or inside the country, thus I'm affraid this might be a start of something terrible on the Middle East.
i cant stand our PM Netanyahu but we know that the Hezbollah is trying to avenge ever since Israel assassinated Hezbollah commander Chief Imad Mugniyah in 2008.
they didnt stop trying and today the luck was on their side.

its been long time since the last attack? men they are trying everyday, we just stop them 99.99% of the time and the reason u never hear about it its b/c no one really care.

theres a lot of bad things in the Middle East like Genocide in Syria but again, who cares, no oil on that part of the Desert.

began?
it began long time ago.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"

Last edited by Punky : 07-18-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
country flag sweetkit

sweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
its been long time since the last attack? men they are trying everyday, we just stop them 99.99% of the time and the reason u never hear about it its b/c no one really care.

theres a lot of bad things in the Middle East like Genocide in Syria but again, who cares, no oil on that part of the Desert.

began?
it began long time ago.
I meant the last successul attack.
I personally do care. Have been to Israel recently, have spoken with people there. Do care. As well as for what is going on in Syria. Sadly Russia vetos every solution on Syria in the UN. But as for Israel+USA against Iran no way Russian's opinion will matter anyway.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I meant the last successul attack.
I personally do care. Have been to Israel recently, have spoken with people there. Do care. As well as for what is going on in Syria. Sadly Russia vetos every solution on Syria in the UN. But as for Israel+USA against Iran no way Russian's opinion will matter anyway.
most of the ppl in here dont and wont Support a war v iran, the ppl have done nothing to us, they are so far away and ppl are trying to make it like iran is israel problem, its not, we can and know how defend ourself.

the russian gov cares about money and oil, ppl lives mean nothing, just nothing for them
i dont know if u see but we see the horror pictures from Syria and its a Massacre.
where is europa? wheres the US?

Sad just sad..so many ppl are dead for nothing
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 07-18-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

My condolences to the Israeli people!
6 people have been confirmed death, 32 are in hospital.

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post
My condolences to the Israeli people!
thanks
my family is in Burgess they are safe, i was last year and its a beautiful country with great ppl and its just a day in life, it will pass.
6 and i have a feeling it will be more.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #7
country flag sweetkit

Quote:
most of the ppl in here dont and wont Support a war v iran, the ppl have done nothing to us, they are so far away and ppl are trying to make it like iran is israel problem, its not, we can and know how defend ourself.

the russian gov cares about money and oil, ppl lives mean nothing, just nothing for them
i dont know if u see but we see the horror pictures from Syria and its a Massacre.
where is europa? wheres the US?

Sad just sad..so many ppl are dead for nothing
Thanks for a bit of explanation of interial stuff in Israel.
Though, I'm afraid Netanyahu may possibly do something Israeli don't support. Hope he won't.

I agree, this is just sad.

Don't understand it wrong, it's surprising for me you care about what happens in Syria at all.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #8
country flag Punky

Quote:
Thanks for a bit of explanation of interial stuff in Israel.
Though, I'm afraid Netanyahu may possibly do something Israeli don't support. Hope he won't.

I agree, this is just sad.

Don't understand it wrong, it's surprising for me you care about what happens in Syria at all.
sure, my pleasure.
if Netanyahu will dare we will kick his ass, we know wars and have been to a lot of them he wont dare go to an open war army v army, we are already in a war,Information war, who do you think put worm inside the Iranian military computers ? Who assassinated Iranian nuclear scientists?

heres something that will suprise u even more, Netanyahu and barak (do u know him?) wantes to send the israeli air force to flip over Syria Medical Equipment and shipments of food and even take in refugees but the idea was denied because they did not want to let them reasons to accuse us once again that we started it all.
im still sad they didnt do it.
we dont hate arbs, we like everyone else have proble when ppl are trying to kill us ans after ww2, we wont let anyone kill us again.
thats the reason we have 2000 atom bombs, my coutry will never admit that but we know it

Old 07-19-2012, 04:57 AM   #9
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry amber for the attack of your people, may the dead rest in peace

I just hated so much these never-ending attacks, human's greed and evil mind never ended

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #10
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Punky, do you think there will ever be peace?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #11
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Punky, do you think there will ever be peace?
call me Amber
yes i do and i even got a good reason if u wanna know

Old 07-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #12
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
I am so sorry amber for the attack of your people, may the dead rest in peace

I just hated so much these never-ending attacks, human's greed and evil mind never ended
thank u sweety, its just haterd

Old 07-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we dont hate arbs, we like everyone else have proble when ppl are trying to kill us ans after ww2, we wont let anyone kill us again.
what a sad little mindset to have. it's just all too sad that many israelis and jews worldwide share this perspective.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #14
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's the nature of the business. the israeli government kills iranian scientists and encourages the dissident armed groups to act in teheran. meanwhile, iran attempts to retaliate.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #15
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
what a sad little mindset to have. it's just all too sad that many israelis and jews worldwide share this perspective.
Lol, like you would know. How many years have you spent living in Middle East?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote