Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 97 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #1441
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Nah, I've got to be original. I'll think of something before it's time.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #1442
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Nina's fine. Sure she's aggressive in her defense of Nole, but I think the reason she gets grief is because she is a woman. Most of the men who post on GM are 10 times worse than she is. She rarely takes pot shots at other posters and doesn't engage in name calling of other players as to 8 out of 10 GM posters. If she were a man, she'd be considered an average poster who supports her favorite, but because she's a woman, people discount her knowledge and dismiss her as a "fangirl."

Sorry. I didn't mean to get into this, but I think Nina takes a lot of undeserved grief on this board. And I think the reason is that posters here think she doesn't "keep to her place" as befits a woman posting on MTF.
She got mad at me because I made a joke about a guy that said that Nole was the 2nd best player ever. I think that she agrees with that poster
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #1443

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

It was a mug year in MTF, many of the great candidates have been banned for some time this year. You can vulture your way to the title.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #1444
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

You going for glory yourself?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #1445

I only have 750 posts and not even 100 were trolling. I think my peak was in the 200 and something, from there on I am on a huge decline.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #1446
country flag The Prince

Better start trolling soon!
Old 10-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #1447

I'll try some.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #1448
country flag The Prince

Good man!
Old 10-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #1449

There's nothing good to troll these days -.-
Old 10-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #1450
country flag The Prince

True. It's a bit dry right now. Wait until Federer loses later this week, good opportunity to troll then.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #1451

I think that he'll win Basel. There's no real competition there. In WTF it'll be
Old 10-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #1452
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I wonder how long am I going to be the younger one in this thread. I still am, but it's bound to change. I am not even the youngest on Nole's forum anymore. Amber
Old 10-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #1453
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
I think that he'll win Basel. There's no real competition there. In WTF it'll be
Saint Seppi will crush him, hopefully.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #1454

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

Poor gurl. She must feel really old.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #1455
country flag The Prince

She probably does. And I feel very guilty.

It was always bound to happen, though.
Closed Thread