Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 85 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #1261
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
This other time, we were having a slow day. We were so bored that one of the guys decided to order a pizza from Pizza Hut to compare. We call them up, order a large supreme pizza, which came out to about $35, and tell them to deliver to Domino’s. We had to tell them three times that it wasn’t a prank. Finally, the pizza gets here fifty minutes late. It was cold and was squished on one side, and had probably been spat on a few times. So we run it through out over to heat it up, and overcook it. The guy whose idea this was got really pissed and called up Pizza Hut. He told them: “We’re calling from Domino’s. We ordered a pizza from you guys an hour ago and it came late, cold, and looking like crap. What are you going to do about it?” Pizza Hut just told him to get lost. The funny thing is, we actually ended up eating the pizza…
from the blog
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #1262
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I know! He beat Joao Sousa in the semi I think. Joao is friends with my bff I am.hoping he becomes very very good and gets me.tennis tickets or a date with Nole.
João Sousa is a good player, too, but he can't be as good as Elias can be, imo!

Sousa has a poor attitude on court, unfortunately, and is not loaded with weapons. Gastão, however, is pretty nice and has great talent and potential!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #1263
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was assistant manager working here who was really notorious for micro-managing people, and everybody hated that, so one time, I decided to play a prank on him. Jalapeno peppers are by far the least popular toppings on the menu. We might get one order asking for them on any given day. Knowing that, I typed up a fake letter from the Domino’s head office and ran it through the machine in the office. It said that whoever could sell the most jalapeno pizzas on a certain date wins a $50 gift certificate to redeemable at an electronics store. I made sure that the guy in question would find it when he came in that morning. As predicted, he made two extra batches of jalapenos, didn’t tell anyone else about the contest, and proceeded to push jalapeno as a topping option to every single customer calling on that day. At the end of his shift, he told Robert that he sold 8 jalapeno pizzas and to call him if he won. We then let him in on the prank and the guy just flipped his shit. He told all of us to fuck off and quit on the spot!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #1264
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
from the blog
But he works for Dominos? That is a funny story I should do something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
João Sousa is a good player, too, but he can't be as good as Elias can be, imo!

Sousa has a poor attitude on court, unfortunately, and is not loaded with weapons. Gastão, however, is pretty nice and has great talent and potential!
Yeah I have heard about his attitude sucks Elias is a big hope, but in the past there was too much pressure on him. Like with Mikey's girl...
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #1265
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeah I have heard about his attitude sucks Elias is a big hope, but in the past there was too much pressure on him. Like with Mikey's girl...
Bless him, it's just he gets annoyed with himself when he is losing. I don't think it helps himself when it happens, but this season he has been much better, calmer and the results have shown it.

With Machado and Gil pretty rubbish now, looks like you've got two, more than adequate replacements, who may turn out to better.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:38 PM   #1266
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I feel you are not reading my posts with sufficient interest.

Jack has a series. 30 Jobs in 30 Days. He spends one day at each of these jobs and writes about them (with a lot of typos, I might add) This one was Dominos. Those were some stories the employees told him.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #1267
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

USians have no talent in the pipeline.

Sad
Old 10-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #1268
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bless him, it's just he gets annoyed with himself when he is losing. I don't think it helps himself when it happens, but this season he has been much better, calmer and the results have shown it.

With Machado and Gil pretty rubbish now, looks like you've got two, more than adequate replacements, who may turn out to better.
Keeping my fingers crossed. We could use a top 20, maybe it would improve thwarting country's interest on tennis!

Quote:
I feel you are not reading my posts with sufficient interest.

Jack has a series. 30 Jobs in 30 Days. He spends one day at each of these jobs and writes about them (with a lot of typos, I might add) This one was Dominos. Those were some stories the employees told him.
Not true. I just didnt understand this was one of the jobs, since the way he wrote made it seem like he had been working there for ages

Th topping thing was a bit mean, no?
Old 10-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #1269
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Keeping my fingers crossed. We could use a top 20, maybe it would improve thwarting country's interest on tennis!

Not true. I just didnt understand this was one of the jobs, since the way he wrote made it seem like he had been working there for ages

Th topping thing was a bit mean, no?
It was! But really funny. Jack didn't do it. It was one of the employees pulling a prank on a boss he didn't like. Those stories I posted are the stories of the employees that they told to Jack.

Power to the people.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #1270
country flag The Prince

I wish I was younger!

My little sis is decorating pumpkins ready for Halloween. I really miss doing that. I feel I'm to old to do it now, though.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #1271
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I wish I was younger!

My little sis is decorating pumpkins ready for Halloween. I really miss doing that. I feel I'm to old to do it now, though.

No, no. Never too old for the pumpkins. Too old to beg for candy, but not for decorating.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #1272
country flag arm

Quote:
It was! But really funny. Jack didn't do it. It was one of the employees pulling a prank on a boss he didn't like. Those stories I posted are the stories of the employees that they told to Jack.

Power to the people.
What other jobs did he do? amd how old is he?

Quote:
I wish I was younger!

Go help her you're never too old!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #1273
country flag arm

Quote:
No, no. Never too old for the pumpkins. Too old to beg for candy, but not for decorating.
Do children trick or treat at your place? do you give them candy?
Old 10-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #1274
country flag The Prince

Okay, I guess I will. Catch you later!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #1275
country flag arm

enjoy your time with sis
Closed Thread