Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 81 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 05:02 PM   #1201
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What's the best way to deal with a headache, doctor?

Going with my mother, stepdad and younger siblings. I will miss the Paris Masters 1000 event, though, unless they have it on TV.
I was at rhetorically tournament latada year. this year I am at home/school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You two.
What?

Oh gosh, star, Filip is such a kid. I need advice.

http://t.co/7Ns9c6Ri

if link doesn't work, watch the video he posted on twitter
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #1202
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Home and bored!
No wonder you played DS

Quote:
I stayed at a hostel with my best friend and our Canadian. It's cheap and awesome. I love hostels I should quit med school and just buy a hostel and manage it. I would be a happy kid!

You must go visit grandma!! Besides, good excuse to go to London. I want to go to London.
If you bought a hostel and spend all your time managing it, when do you have time for travelling?

Quote:
You'll be fine with the exam. Embrace the challenge!

It was great, thanks. Quite a short time, but well worth it. I realised on the way home that I haven't seen my grandma for 3 months, too. So hopefully next time I'm in London, I can visit her.

Did you stay with friends in Lisbon?
Definitely time to visit her
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #1203
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I am sure the hostel would survive without me 5 months a year
Old 10-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #1204
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Advice?

What I got from that video is that Jack Han (who I never heard of) is a doll! So handsome!.

Anyway, I came here to recommend that you read the story Wildwood by Junot Diaz. I tried and tried to find it, but all I came up with (finally) is the podcast I listened to of the reading of this story by a wonderful actress. The story starts out in a way that leads you to believe it's going to be one thing, but turns out differently. It's a teenage girl -- conflicted, stubborn, wild - who is the narrator of the story.

http://www.flumecast.com/watch/wildwood-6063.html

It's about 1 hour -- you can skip the boring intro stuff.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #1205
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Businesses don't survive without good management.

Just sayin'
Old 10-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #1206
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

What caught my attention in that video is the antique sewing machine
Old 10-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #1207
country flag arm

You keep Jack then

podcast not working on my phone. Will listen to it in am hour when I arrive at grandma's. Remember my computer still ill and undiagnosed
Old 10-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #1208
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
You think the profit from a hostel will support you spending 5 months a year travelling when you need to hire good staff to run it?
Old 10-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #1209
country flag arm

Quote:
Businesses don't survive without good management.

Just sayin'
I hope you realise I was joking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
What caught my attention in that video is the antique sewing machine
I like it how each of us noticed a different thing!
Old 10-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #1210
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

omg lee. I didn't notice.

But it seemed new to me. I learned to sew on a treadle machine. I still would prefer that. just the best thing because it's so easy to control the speed.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #1211
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You two.
It was all Raquel's fault.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #1212
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
That's true.

That's why it's good to be the youngest.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #1213
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I hope you realise I was joking
I was too. Joking about your fantasy.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #1214
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You think the profit from a hostel will support you spending 5 months a year travelling when you need to hire good staff to run it?
Why do you take me serious, vmom?

Quote:
You're grounded!

Quote:
That's true.

That's why it's good to be the youngest.
Tell me about it...

Quote:
I was too. Joking about your fantasy.
Dreaming is amazing
Old 10-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #1215
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
omg lee. I didn't notice.

But it seemed new to me. I learned to sew on a treadle machine. I still would prefer that. just the best thing because it's so easy to control the speed.
Same here. But my mom had one motorised as she did some sewing work at home to earn extra money. It was summer and I tried to help, ended up I had the needle passed thru my right middle finger
Closed Thread