Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 80 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #1186
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Home and bored!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #1187
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I'm now back home too. I should really get on with some work but I can't be bothered, as always.

Why on earth are you bored? The weather is good over there, right? You should go out for a walk!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #1188
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

No :aww: cloudy and raining every once in a while. I miss Lisbon

also I am craving chocolate but I have had too much already
Old 10-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #1189
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

At least it's not raining all of the time, like here!

Chocolate is great, but I don't eat it so much anymore. Don't want to get hooked on the taste.

So your time in Lisbon was great, I hope?
Old 10-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #1190
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
At least it's not raining all of the time, like here!

Chocolate is great, but I don't eat it so much anymore. Don't want to get hooked on the taste.

So your time in Lisbon was great, I hope?
My time in Lisbon was awesome. Now I get to have a crazy, stressful week. and then the week after this one I have an exam. And on top of that I can't eat more chocolate if I don't want to get fat.

Enough PMSing How was dad? Did you have fun?
Old 10-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #1191
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
My time in Lisbon was awesome. Now I get to have a crazy, stressful week. and then the week after this one I have an exam. And on top of that I can't eat more chocolate if I don't want to get fat.

Enough PMSing How was dad? Did you have fun?
You'll be fine with the exam. Embrace the challenge!

It was great, thanks. Quite a short time, but well worth it. I realised on the way home that I haven't seen my grandma for 3 months, too. So hopefully next time I'm in London, I can visit her.

Did you stay with friends in Lisbon?
Old 10-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #1192
country flag arm

I stayed at a hostel with my best friend and our Canadian. It's cheap and awesome. I love hostels I should quit med school and just buy a hostel and manage it. I would be a happy kid!

You must go visit grandma!! Besides, good excuse to go to London. I want to go to London.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #1193
country flag arm

I may not be making much sense. I am not to blame. It's Sunday and I am vulnerable.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #1194
country flag The Prince

Hostels are great. Much better value than hotels! Err, you are not a kid anymore.

I should definitely do it, but it can't be for a few weeks as I'm on holiday soon.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #1195
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I may not be making much sense. I am not to blame. It's Sunday and I am vulnerable.
How poignant!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #1196
country flag arm

What do you mean I am not a kid??!

And why do you got holidays in the middle of October? I want to!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #1197
country flag The Prince

You've left home, you're an adult now! I haven't so I'm still a wee kiddiewink.

I get holidays in October because I'm still a kid… hope that helps.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #1198
country flag arm

Damn you, kids.

I have this terrible adult-like headache right now. with whom are you going to Rhodes? Family? School?
Old 10-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #1199
country flag The Prince

What's the best way to deal with a headache, doctor?

Going with my mother, stepdad and younger siblings. I will miss the Paris Masters 1000 event, though, unless they have it on TV.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #1200
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

You two.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread