Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 79 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #1171
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I am a diva I get it..

sunny in Lisbon and hot! in October
You're not a diva!

Women never learn!

It's cold, rainy, miserable and gloomy here. Thanks for making me feel good!

I'm so excited. I'm going to see my dear papa for the first time in nearly two months, shortly. First I need to pack my stuff, but I'm an awful packer.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #1172
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Yay! does that mean you are going to downtown London?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #1173
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is so a lawyer's dream any common mortal would not dream about that! But is your house yours or rented? Might mean you want.to buy a house or move.

Maybe itmeans you want to buy a cottage in Portugal
Quote:
Like an old house in the middle of nowhere with bathroom and other rooms that need remodeling
Making my dream come true!

I need a small town with good internet close to a train station and a medical facility. Well, the train can take me to the medical facility. Basically I need a small town 30 minutes by train to Coimbra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What did you do before you slept last night? (No need to answer it!)

I really don't like dreams like that, they're not nightmares as such, but they seem so real.
What I hate are dreams where I have killer clothes and it's so real, and then I wake up and they are not in my closet.

Quote:
sunny in Lisbon and hot! in October
October! Best month.

Our season traditionally ends the last weekend in October. I am ready to have the town back. Sometimes we are busy again at Thanksgiving if there is no snow at the ski resorts. That's always a shock.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #1174
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yay! does that mean you are going to downtown London?
Not exactly downtown London, but I might stop there to do a bit of shopping.

My father lives more to the west, closet to Heathrow airport, so it's a two-hour trip door-to-door, so not so bad.

Also, I can't really complain about the bad weather too much as I'm going on holiday in a week. I also had my first driving lesson today which was a bit of a disaster!
Old 10-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #1175
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My father lives more to the west, closet to Heathrow airport, so it's a two-hour trip door-to-door, so not so bad.

Also, I can't really complain about the bad weather too much as I'm going on holiday in a week. I also had my first driving lesson today which was a bit of a disaster!
First driving lessons are usually not great. Doesn't matter. Just think of all the really idiotic people who have managed to drive and get licensed. You'll do fine.

Where? Sunny place?

I hope you enjoy seeing you father. It's been a long time.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #1176
country flag The Prince

I'm going to Rhodes for a week.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #1177
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Making my dream come true!

I need a small town with good internet close to a train station and a medical facility. Well, the train can take me to the medical facility. Basically I need a small town 30 minutes by train to Coimbra.

What I hate are dreams where I have killer clothes and it's so real, and then I wake up and they are not in my closet.

October! Best month.

Our season traditionally ends the last weekend in October. I am ready to have the town back. Sometimes we are busy again at Thanksgiving if there is no snow at the ski resorts. That's always a shock.
By the beach we have Figueira da Foz not sure it's small enough though. and it's one hour by train when I go back I will look foe better choices

I love October tbh, November not somuch!

Quote:

2 hours how long will you stay with dad?

driving lessons

Rhodes!!! so jealous!!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #1178
country flag The Prince

Quote:
By the beach we have Figueira da Foz not sure it's small enough though. and it's one hour by train when I go back I will look foe better choices

I love October tbh, November not somuch!

2 hours how long will you stay with dad?

driving lessons
London is busy, so journey times are always going to be slow, especially at weekends.

I'll stay with him just for tonight. Come back tomorrow ready for the last week of school before the one-week break.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #1179
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
First driving lessons are usually not great. Doesn't matter. Just think of all the really idiotic people who have managed to drive and get licensed. You'll do fine.

Where? Sunny place?

I hope you enjoy seeing you father. It's been a long time.
I may soon be one of them.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #1180
country flag The Prince

I really am running awfully late, so I'll catch you both later or another time.

Have a nice afternoon.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #1181
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is so a lawyer's dream any common mortal would not dream about that! But is your house yours or rented? Might mean you want.to buy a house or move.

Maybe itmeans you want to buy a cottage in Portugal
Psychiatrist in training

Quote:
I really am running awfully late, so I'll catch you both later or another time.

Have a nice afternoon.
Enjoy your time in London!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #1182
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was really really bad in all my driving lessons, but they were all kinda funny. It gets better when you start driving "your" car alone. Now I'm a very sexy driver .

PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #1183
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

star, the words are "Short Sale" not "Short Sell" on DS My spelling
Old 10-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #1184
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Anyone know someone called sofianecine, want to add to my skype!
Old 10-21-2012, 12:05 AM   #1185
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
star, the words are "Short Sale" not "Short Sell" on DS My spelling
Oh, I didn't notice. I thought it was "sale" anyway. I thought it was clever.
Closed Thread