Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 71 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #1051
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Was there a guarantee on your laptop? Or has it expired?
Expired long ago! it's ok. i will try to get it fixed or just go beg for money to buy a New one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

The Djokocoaster is for each match. The ride is within the match itself. There are wild ups and downs and highs and scary parts and when it's over you want to do it all over again.

But there have been plenty highs and lows within the career too. It hasn't been effortless. We all remember the beginning of 2010 when Djoko's serve went missing and also the battling of allergies.
you're affection and dedication to the djokocoaster is impressive!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #1052
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

How long ago did you buy it? Sometimes things have to be replaced!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 10:10 PM   #1053
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Bought in 2008 but ot worked fine!
Old 10-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #1054
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

4/5 years is a good stint. Mine was a Christmas present in 2010, and it's already performing badly and is a little broken.

It's annoying having to constantly replace goods. Why can't things work for longer?

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
Old 10-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #1055
country flag arm

yeah but you have an.ipad
Old 10-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #1056
country flag The Prince

Yes.

But I can't use this forever. Need to upload pictures and most places don't accept photos stored on the iPad. Also there's no flash.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #1057
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4/5 years is a good stint. Mine was a Christmas present in 2010, and it's already performing badly and is a little broken.

It's annoying having to constantly replace goods. Why can't things work for longer?

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
You can get rid of that annoying message of "sent from my ipad"
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #1058
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, real rollercoaster when he beats Lorenzi 6-1, 6-0, 6-1.

I suppose it's nerve wracking in the biggest matches. So the finals weekends of M1000s, and last few matches in GSs.
He was broken by Lorenzi, you know

You can't deny the last Shanghai Final is quite a rollercoaster ride!
Old 10-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #1059
country flag The Prince

Okay, I need to get a decent night's sleep for once this week.

Goodnight Lee & Raquel (and others)!
Old 10-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #1060
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Bought in 2008 but ot worked fine!
Mine was older but not used as much as yours.
Old 10-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #1061
country flag The Prince

Quote:
He was broken by Lorenzi, you know

You can't deny the last Shanghai Final is quite a rollercoaster ride!
That was like Jesus getting ressurected. Murray was crucifying him for large periods if the first bit of the match.

Then Nole pulled some sort of Houdini trick and well… the rest is history!

Quite a rollercoaster ride, yes.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #1062
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That Jess needs to learn from this Jess too.
I will not teach her I am selective about my students

I might get a new phone tomorrow I am not really ready to part with my phone. I mean part of me knows I need new one. Yesterday my phone just died for 20 minutes. It would not turn on, it was not out of battery, it just... stopped. I was hysterical for those 20 minutes... and then it came back. I've had it for two years so I know I am due.. but... I like this one

I think because I like this one so much...

...and because I am not Apple obsessed....

I may get the Samsung Galaxy S3 instead of the iPhone. Bahhh I will play with both at the store and see

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #1063
country flag arm

GET the GALAXY. I love mine SII. Only the battery sucks. The rest is perfect. I am home. Too old to be out after 1am someone make me go to bed please
Old 10-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #1064
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
GET the GALAXY. I love mine SII. Only the battery sucks. The rest is perfect. I am home. Too old to be out after 1am someone make me go to bed please
The battery sucks? how long does it last on yours? Maybe the battery has been improved Let me hope

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:44 PM   #1065
country flag arm

Depends. If I use the phone normally it lasts a day. But I have to charge it every night. If I get bored during class and start reading MTF, it night die during the evening.It sucks.
Closed Thread