Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 66 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #976
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Yes, it's quick but we are quite far out. It's really not busy here. I wouldn't even call it suburbia London.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #977
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

London I really need to start planning this trip I'm supposedly taking in April or May

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2012, 09:28 PM   #978
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I love love London!

Totally random question: how are work conditions for doctors in the UK?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #979
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, NHS is the worst thing about UK society. Always a way to complain about it, but that's more from the consumer's side of things.

I think working in the NHS is good, plenty of people want do it, pays good, nice facilities.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #980
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Lack of doctors? Or only.in the rural areas?
Old 10-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #981
country flag arm

I like that quote in your signature.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #982
country flag arm

why star and Lee never here when I am also Filip Has been twitterflirting with some girl

edit: it's a tennis player. I am better looking though

Last edited by arm : 10-16-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #983
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Lack of doctors? Or only.in the rural areas?
I'm no expert. There are better people to ask, or I could ask for you.

My understanding of it is that we've got enough doctors, in fact there are a surplus of med students who are filtered away to do other things.

The problem is our government is cutting down its budget by loads, so the healthcare fund is affected the most. We can't facilitate any more doctors, as in we don't have the room for any more to work and no more money available to invest in new hospitals. Obviously that is interchangeable with wages which is one of the reasons why we're having lots of strikes at the moment.

It's really bad. If I wanted to go and get my dodgy eye operated on, I'd have to wait 9 months, most probably. It's not worth applying to have the operation in that case, I can move on without it. That's what patients are being told, if it's not completely necessary, you have to wait ages.

I'll ask my brother, though. He's bound to know more as he is soon to enter the profession, as long as he passes his remaining exams in the years at university.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #984
country flag arm

So I can cross The UK out of my list.

Today I had a realization: I am going yo have to emigrate.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #985
country flag The Prince

Quote:
So I can cross The UK out of my list.

Today I had a realization: I am going yo have to emigrate.
Well, like I said it's worse for the consumer than the employees.

Here, I found this, I think it might help.

http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/explore...n-for-doctors/
Old 10-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #986
country flag arm

Thank you, George!

Deep down, I might know I am going to move to Australia. I just need to accept it and be courageous.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #987
country flag The Prince

Surely you don't need to go that far away?
Old 10-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #988
country flag arm

But I might want to. I think I would fit there more than in any other country.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #989
country flag The Prince

Well I don't know you as a person, so I can't say yes or no, but wouldn't it be a pain having to fly back over to Europe to see friends bad family?

It's a matter of priority.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:27 PM   #990
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why star and Lee never here when I am also Filip Has been twitterflirting with some girl

edit: it's a tennis player. I am better looking though
Who is this girl I will go to her next US Open match and vigorously cheer for her opponent

Quote:
But I might want to. I think I would fit there more than in any other country.
So far away

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread