Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #916
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Yeah, I am sure.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #917
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

#awkward
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #918
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

Let her be free. She has given me enough attention for today. I am happy.

As for my vmom, she has been missing.
Yes. She probably has her hands full today. She has a lot to do with HubbyLee away.

EDIT: Or maaayyyyyybe, she's running wild with hubby gone.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #919
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
#awkward
That reminds me to check twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yes. She probably has her hands full today. She has a lot to do with HubbyLee away.

EDIT: Or maaayyyyyybe, she's running wild with hubby gone.
I am thinking it's the first one, hoping it's second.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #920
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get one bit of work done this evening. I think I'm going to have to ban myself from this thread (and others) at some point.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #921
country flag arm

Told ya But you need to focus on school, young boy!
Old 10-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #922
country flag The Prince

Indeed I do.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:04 PM   #923
country flag The Prince

You were right about the thread being addictive, though. I'll give you that.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #924
country flag arm

I am pretty much almost right. And guess what, I am right about what I just said.

Oh, don't listen to me.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #925
country flag The Prince

Sorry, I don't understand.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:20 PM   #926
country flag The Prince

Oh I see, you meant 'always' instead of 'almost'?

So far I cannot argue with that statement.

Done any flirting with Filip today?
Old 10-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #927
country flag arm

exactly go to bed, George! it's late. I should too.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #928
country flag The Prince

I will soon. Just got some things to finish.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #929
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Oh I see, you meant 'always' instead of 'almost'?

So far I cannot argue with that statement.

Done any flirting with Filip today?
No flirting I am shy.

Also I didn't have time for flirting today. Maybe tomorrow. I need to think about a good line. Or I could join that other tennis forum.

Ooops, perhaps I did already
Old 10-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #930
country flag The Prince

Well, I'm working on a strategy that will win me the contest. It will take some days, though, so if you want to get at Filip, I'd do it soon.
Closed Thread