Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #76
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Aisha wont like a Dutch kitten, only an American one
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #77
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

This match is so dull after that great Nole/DPo match.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #78
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
A mom needs to teach her kids a girl from a boy, no?

August/September?
I can tell a girl from a boy I learned it in Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Most are born in the spring, no?

I will research.

I was surprised to find out August and July are the most common!

Last edited by arm : 09-08-2012 at 05:01 PM.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #79
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This match is so dull after that great Nole/DPo match.
I don't even know who I want to win. You?
Old 09-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #80
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I can tell a girl from a boy I learned it in Anatomy, I know every single difference, even in the bones

This is not something you should write with Mikey lurking.

Murray arguing directly with another player.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #81
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

What happened star?

I'm guessing Berdych was arguing that the point shouldn't count because Murray losing his hat before the ball bounced twice (during the point) was distracting him. And Murray was just asking if he was sure, and then conceded the point and agreed to replay it?

Weird situation because Murray losing his hat is a good reason to argue, but then again Berdych couldn't get to that dropshot also.
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #82
country flag arm

Quote:

Murray arguing directly with another player.
OMG I really mean the BONES. I should edit that.

Anyways, Murray got really unlucky there...
Old 09-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #83
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
What happened star?

I'm guessing Berdych was arguing that the point shouldn't count because Murray losing his hat before the ball bounced twice (during the point) was distracting him. And Murray was just asking if he was sure, and then conceded the point and agreed to replay it?

Weird situation because Murray losing his hat is a good reason to argue, but then again Berdych couldn't get to that dropshot also.
Berdych wanted a repeat because he lost the hat. Murray didn't want one because he thought the hat only left his head after the ball landed.

or something like that!
Old 09-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #84
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Berdych disgusts me, his behaviour on court is always one of the worst
Old 09-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #85
Banned!

Quote:

i read it without even thinking, what is happening to me
turning into an old grandpap
Old 09-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #86
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

How old are you anyway?

ohh secret
Old 09-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #87
Banned!

i dont answer that anymore!

but my bd is October
Old 09-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #88
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Berdych disgusts me, his behaviour on court is always one of the worst

Says the Murray fan.

Anyway, it appears Murray agreed to play a let on that point, so that was good. It's just that his manner of speech is so aggressive.

Quote:

Old gray tom gimping around with monobones just like your fave.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #89
country flag arm

star, are you watching suits or what? REALLY hot lawyers? hearts: is this a good portrait oF the field? Or are they being a bit generous to male lawyers?
Old 09-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #90
country flag arm

Quote:
i dont answer that anymore!

but my bd is October
How can I get you a bday vcake or a bday vcard if I don't know your age
Closed Thread