Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 54 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #796
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Your Break Point?

No! But after 20, something changes, trust me. Just like I am sure it changes again after 30, etc..
I'll ask my big brother, then. He's 20, foolish, cynical and rude. Nothing appears to have changed with him?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 10:49 PM   #797
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
mature.. not mid-life crisis
vmom knows me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'll ask my big brother, then. He's 20, foolish, cynical and rude. Nothing appears to have changed with him?
He is a guy. It takes longer. Hang in there. relationships between siblings can be tough, but in the long term they are the most certain thing you will ever have in your life!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #798
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

He is just too arrogant.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #799
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is just too arrogant.
Because he is 20 year old boy. It's normal that he seems arrogant to you. It will get better
Old 10-14-2012, 10:57 PM   #800
country flag The Prince

It's not just me. My whole family is fed up with him.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #801
country flag arm

Quote:
Because he is 20 years old and male. does he study or work?
Old 10-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #802
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Because he is 20 years old and male. does he study or work?
I remember I told you, the reason I remembered you studied medicine was because he does too!
Old 10-14-2012, 11:02 PM   #803
country flag arm

Quote:
I remember I told you, the reason I remembered you studied medicine was because he does too!
Yeah, I had that I idea but needed confirmation. Well one thing for sure, first years of med school are a living hell, he needs support. But also, being a med student gets in the head of some.people, they become arrogant. But eventually grow out of it
Old 10-14-2012, 11:07 PM   #804
country flag The Prince

Well I hope for his sake he does. It's limiting his capacity to be a nice person.

I've just noticed we are polar opposites. You were giving me glowing praise of your sister, and now I'm lambasting my elder brother. Haha.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:10 PM   #805
country flag arm

It isn't always easy between sis and I... trust me. but we are girls and I am older, it does change the dynamics and the whole point of view a bit.

Guys go over periods of time like that, but most of them get over it eventually. Not to offend you, but one day it might be you. it's just part of the growing up process!
Old 10-14-2012, 11:12 PM   #806
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course, because you are at the apex of your your powers, knowledge, and abilities at age 19/20. In a year or two he'll find out he knows less, and he'll be bearable again.

You add the "I'm going to be a doctor" into all that and it is probably pretty bad.

Fortunately, life humbles us all.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 11:16 PM   #807
country flag The Prince

Quote:
It isn't always easy between sis and I... trust me. but we are girls and I am older, it does change the dynamics and the whole point of view a bit.

Guys go over periods of time like that, but most of them get over it eventually. Not to offend you, but one day it might be you. it's just part of the growing up process!
No relationship is ever easy, I know.

I'm sure you are right about males going through bad spells, but why should they? Surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility to be just a little respectful. It's easy to hide behind the excuse of 'growing up' and 'entering adulthood', but in the end it's always down to choices, which were made badly.

Of course it will be me sometimes, maybe most of the time, I don't know? However I know I could have avoided coming across a brat in those occasions. It was down to choices, ones which I made badly. See Dumbledore's quote in my signature.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #808
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm sure you are right about males going through bad spells, but why should they? Surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility to be just a little respectful. It's easy to hide behind the excuse of 'growing up' and 'entering adulthood', but in the end it's always down to choices, which were made badly.

Of course it will be me sometimes, maybe most of the time, I don't know? However I know I could have avoided coming across a brat in those occasions. It was down to choices, ones which I made badly. See Dumbledore's quote in my signature.

You are way ahead of the game.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #809
country flag arm

Quote:

I know. But it's not the choices you make at 20, George! He Has no idea what he is doing right now, or What life really is. He just needs time! And remember that he Has no idea how bad his behaviour is coming across! He doesn't realize how bad it is and looks!

This must be tough on you, but it too shall pass! You will see!

Nobody should be hold responsible in the long term for What they did at 20 y.o.

Harry Potter

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

You are way ahead of the game.

Very worthy of my sis, see?
Old 10-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #810
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Of course, because you are at the apex of your your powers, knowledge, and abilities at age 19/20. In a year or two he'll find out he knows less, and he'll be bearable again.

You add the "I'm going to be a doctor" into all that and it is probably pretty bad.

Fortunately, life humbles us all.
I hope so.
Closed Thread