Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #781
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It's not a no. Good enough. You need to realize that my sister is the most precious thing I have... if I am willing to allow tournament to date her, it must mean I think highly of you.

also, you not saying yes straight away worries me. You might have a gf already.

Anyways, I just realized that I have reached that age, no matter who is posting regularly on this thread or not, I will never be the youngest again... aging sucks.
No, I have a bf, and his name is Filip. GSM George.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 11:20 PM   #782
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Ohhhhhhh Huge mistake to take a pass on Raquel's sister. Huge.

But, Raquel, I thought she had a boyfriend.
A huge mistake? Really?

Well I was non-committal.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #783
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
ditto! pretty and talented. And having a very caring sister.
Now I am.getting jealous of all the praising of my sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I don't have a problem with Raquel posting it here if she wants. I can't as I'm not on my PC.
I am.on.my phone too. but I will PM it to lee later. you should post it on the MTF members pics thread, though

Quote:
No, I have a bf, and his name is Filip. GSM George.
Oh, WE ARE SO ON, young boy.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #784
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A huge mistake? Really?

Well I was non-committal.
yeah. Really.

Cute, talented, smart, and nice too.

Super talented -- You should post that pic of hers again -- the one she painted at the hotel that they probably sold for a ton on money.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 11:28 PM   #785
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Now I am.getting jealous of all the praising of my sister

I am.on.my phone too. but I will PM it to lee later. you should post it on the MTF members pics thread, though
I may well post it on the pics thread, but I can't right now.

Quote:
Oh, WE ARE SO ON, young boy.
Bring your best, because that's your only hope!

Quote:
yeah. Really.

Super talented -- You should post that pic of hers again -- the one she painted at the hotel that they probably sold for a ton on money.
Sounds out of my league. A great shame, indeed.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #786
country flag The Prince

Quote:
It's not a no. Good enough. You need to realize that my sister is the most precious thing I have... if I am willing to allow tournament to date her, it must mean I think highly of you.

also, you not saying yes straight away worries me. You might have a gf already.

Anyways, I just realized that I have reached that age, no matter who is posting regularly on this thread or not, I will never be the youngest again... aging sucks.
Also, that's another thing that annoys me. People getting bothered about age. It's just a number. Besides, you can be forever young at heart.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #787
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's probably true.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #788
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah. Really.

I will tomorrow. This way he Has to come.back to check it out.

Quote:
I may well post it on the pics thread, but I can't right now.
E]
Do it.

Quote:
Bring your best, because that's your only hope!
A 22 year old hot young woman showing interest and trying to vseduce an 18 year old... I like my odds here

Quote:
Don't be silly, George. you sound just as interesting as Filip. you need to be a bit more confident and the girls will all be falling for you.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #789
country flag arm

Quote:
Also, that's another thing that annoys me. People getting bothered about age. It's just a number. Besides, you can be forever young at heart.
Yeah, I used to say the same thing when I was your age. Just two years ago I was telling Lee and star stuff like that... But I am starting to understand them a bit better.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #790
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Unfortunately, your heart will age.

As will your bones.

And joints

and organs.

And especially your skin.

Now I will go take my BP.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #791
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Yeah, I used to say the same thing when I was your age. Just two years ago I was telling Lee and star stuff like that... But I am starting to understand them a bit better.
So you are going through a mid-life crisis at 22?
Old 10-14-2012, 11:41 PM   #792
country flag arm

Quote:
Unfortunately, your heart will age.

As will your bones.

And joints

and organs.

And especially your skin.

Now I will go take my BP.
Your Break Point?

Quote:
No! But after 20, something changes, trust me. Just like I am sure it changes again after 30, etc..
Old 10-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #793
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mature.. not mid-life crisis
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 11:44 PM   #794
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I will tomorrow. This way he Has to come.back to check it out.
It appears I am interminably binded to this thread now. So I will come back tomorrow, especially if you post this 'legendary' picture.

Quote:
Do it.
I will now.

Quote:
A 22 year old hot young woman showing interest and trying to vseduce an 18 year old... I like my odds here
Firstly, I'm sure Filip appreciates a bit of modesty! Secondly, well erm…

Quote:
Don't be silly, George. you sound just as interesting as Filip. you need to be a bit more confident and the girls will all be falling for you.
Haha, exactly what I tell myself. Be confident and brave.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:45 PM   #795
country flag The Prince

Quote:
It's probably true.
Indeed. There's plenty more fish in the sea, though.
Closed Thread