Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 11:07 PM   #61
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You can vote however you want. It depends on a lot of things. Some people switch between parties quite a bit, but others do not. The main difference here is that there is no provision for one party to be in power. The President can be from a different party than the majority that runs the congress. Usually people tend to support one party rather than the other. In Moab, we have non-partisan local elections for city and county government. I like that. There's a proposition on the ballot this year to go back to partisan elections.

People are pretty open about their party affiliations, but on the other hand people tend to avoid discussions of politics to avoid hard feelings and animosity. I have a good friend who is a Republican. But at least he didnt' vote for George W. the second time. I think he also voted for Obama. His wife is a staunch Democrat so maybe she's finally having some influence on him. Neither of us can understand how such a good person can be a Republican.
People discuss politics here in Portugal in every other cafe and even with strangers. More and more often, we don't avoid it. But it's all so different.

Sometimes I feel like I have way too many opinions on politics and very little knowledge. I feel very ignorant often. But all these different systems, even within Europe, it's all so fascinating. I wonder if there is a perfect one.

Like Royalty. I have a lot to say about that , but where do my opinions come from? I never experienced such a system.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #62
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Ciao for now.

Mikey I hope you feel better tomorrow and don't have a heart attack.
Thanks for explaining me.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #63
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby's little team of 4 here have the understanding that no political discussion as one is a staunch Republican, one a Democrat to her bone while hubby and the other guy have no political party affiliation. Serious trouble within the team if politics are touched Also, the Republican guy said that in order to maintain any form of harmony within the family, he and his siblings can't discuss any political issues.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #64
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Hubby's little team of 4 here have the understanding that no political discussion as one is a staunch Republican, one a Democrat to her bone while hubby and the other guy have no political party affiliation. Serious trouble within the team if politics are touched Also, the Republican guy said that in order to maintain any form of harmony within the family, he and his siblings can't discuss any political issues.
In Portugal, it ain't a family if you don't discuss politics at the table every once in a while. Sure people fight, but then they just forget.

That Ancic article was amazing. I was really impressed. He is impressive!

Quote:
“There are a bunch of guys like Roger who are older than me and still playing at a championship level,” Ancic said. “But everyone has their own story, and I’m really happy with mine.”
So smart and mature!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #65
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

So who do you think will win and who you want to win tomorrow? Serena or Vika?
Old 09-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #66
country flag arm

I think Serena and hope for Vika. although both girls annoy me tremendously

Mostly I need Nole to win, if that happens all's good
Old 09-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #67
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I agree. I really don't care who wins. The only women I like aren't contending for titles. Of the top women, I suppose I like Sharapova the best, but I'm not a fan. She has pretty outfits. That's the main reason I like her.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #68
country flag arm

Quote:
Yes, I agree. I really don't care who wins. The only women I like aren't contending for titles. Of the top women, I suppose I like Sharapova the best, but I'm not a fan. She has pretty outfits. That's the main reason I like her.
You like the girl for her outfits. You must hate Venus then

EDIT: AND NOLE!! You don't like Nole?
Old 09-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #69
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Nole is not a girl.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #70
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nole is not a girl.
Vmom decided to pick on vkid.

Today I was wondering, in which month of the year are more people born?

Want to know the answer?
Old 09-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #71
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

A mom needs to teach her kids a girl from a boy, no?

August/September?
Old 09-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #72
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Most are born in the spring, no?

I will research.

Quote:
In 2006, the most recent year for which statistics are available, August had the most U.S. births, just as it did in 10 of the previous 16 years, with the CDC estimating that 9 percent of all births occurred then. February had the least.

August had the most births each year from 1990 to 2006 except for six years (1992, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2003 and 2004) when it was edged out by July, according to National Center for Health Statistics.

Historically, the sweltering, late-summer months are when obstetricians witness an increase in the arrival of newborns
Old 09-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #73
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mikey I hope you feel better tomorrow and don't have a heart attack.
I do but if i have a heart attack its your fault
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #74
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

look star, would Aisha not like a little sister like this to play with

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #75
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
I do but if i have a heart attack its your fault
Good.

I am waiting for the heart attack.

If Murray loses that should do it for you.

I have told you that I will get a kitten if you arrange for Duncan to give me one.
Closed Thread