Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #691
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I have more.

Respectful.

And one of his fave football players is portuguese!!

I am only 4 years older.

One thing though, I need to learn how to spell his name. Lee, help me?
I think his dance is better than Nole, he led it all out unlike Nole, who is always under a magnifying glass with doing anything fun on court.

How difficult is it to spell Filip Peliwo? I think it's easier than hana's Vasek Pospisil
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #692
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I think his dance is better than Nole, he led it all out unlike Nole, who is always under a magnifying glass with doing anything fun on court.

How difficult is it to spell Filip Peliwo? I think it's easier than hana's Vasek Pospisil
They're both easy, if you ask me.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #693
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Ah, well it certainly wasn't the happiest of times, but it was by no means boring.

Second to last.
Like my sister! So you're from 96?

Quote:

I don't mean spell, I meant to pronounce the name.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:37 PM   #694
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like my sister! So you're from 96?

Old 10-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #695
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Andy will be fine, I am sure I don't worry.

I want to watch this kid play now. Where do I find his schedule? Does he have such a thing? I know absolutely nothing about lower ranked players
Subscribe to the Canadian Forum but I saw you found his thread already

Quote:
How much do you want to bet that Lee is going to complain about having to read back all this posts when she comes back?
I didn't complain, did I?

Quote:
They're both easy, if you ask me.
I have a hard time spelling Pospisil. That's why I call him Vashy most of the time in his thread. Or Popsicle

Quote:

He is of Greek heritage, you may want to venture into Rafa's chat thread to ask or beg star to do it for you

edit: his wiki page said he's Polish but in his interview, he said my Greek National Team. Now I am confused. But he definitely looks more Greek than Polish to me.

Last edited by Lee : 10-14-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #696
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
You're my son's age
Old 10-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #697
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

He is jumping

http://www.youtube.com/user/redbull?feature=watch
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #698
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Subscribe to the Canadian Forum but I saw you found his thread already

I didn't complain, did I?

I have a hard time spelling Pospisil. That's why I call him Vashy most of the time in his thread. Or Popsicle

He is of Greek heritage, you may want to venture into Rafa's chat thread to ask or beg star to do it for you
I thought Polish.

Or do you mean Pospisil
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #699
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he is of Polish heritage.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #700
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're my son's age

A new member of the vfamily.

I am watching the match now.

The crowd surely doesn't like Murray. First the loud cheering for Fed and now the even louder cheering for Djoko.

No. I think they only like Fed and Djoko and that's the reason. I think the Chinese still have solidarity with Serbia because of the U.S. bombing of their embassy and then Djoko has the talent and desire to say words in Chinese.

What I am loving the best is that these Brit commenter are so drooling over Murray, and I know they are going to be disappointed.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #701
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
He survived?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I thought Polish.

Or do you mean Pospisil
Quote:
Yeah he is of Polish heritage.
I edit my post and explained the confusion but as I said, he looks more Greek than Polish to me.

Poor Brutus is still sticking right next to me so he is staying in my room upstair most of the time now
Old 10-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #702
country flag The Prince

Quote:
You're my son's age
Ha.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #703
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

He is about to jump
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #704
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
He survived?

I edit my post and explained the confusion but as I said, he looks more Greek than Polish to me.

Poor Brutus is still sticking right next to me so he is staying in my room upstair most of the time now
Does he still sleep with Junior?

I remember he used to like to lie by the stairs -- right?
Old 10-14-2012, 06:05 PM   #705
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Really 24 miles high?

I'd say -- Thanks guys for the ride, but bring me down now.
Closed Thread