Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #676
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Np George
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #677
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I have 17,000+ tweets

I have 157.

I consider that excessive.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #678
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Sorry, that was meant to be plural!
Oh! That is great! I wish I had a bunch of favorite players... I only have one, and then a few that I like to watch win.

Btw, you know I am Raquel. and you're welcome here any day!

Where in the UK do you live? I have chatted with before in NT, havent I?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #679
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I have 157.

Well I talk to lot of people and tweet a lot about everything..from lvetweeting tennis matches and football matches
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #680
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can stay in Italy and travel by train each day. If I were you, I would opt for MC just because of the setting. Gorgeous court, beautiful view, lots of attractive rich people.
Hum... you make good points. I would probably stay in Nice though and travel everyday to MC. I wonder if tickets for MC are as easy to get as for Madrid. And how much more expensive they are...

Quote:

I have 157.

I have 36 with this account. Plus about 40 with my super secret account. I find it excessive as well.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #681
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Oh! That is great! I wish I had a bunch of favorite players... I only have one, and then a few that I like to watch win.

Btw, you know I am Raquel. and you're welcome here any day!

Where in the UK do you live? I have chatted with before in NT, havent I?
Yes, we chatted before on one of the chat threads. I believe we talked about medical studies and ancestry. In case you forgot, I'm George.

I'm from Hertfordshire which is to the north of London.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #682
country flag arm

Quote:
Yes, we chatted before on one of the chat threads. I believe we talked about medical studies and ancestry. In case you forgot, I'm George.

Yes, we did. You're more into maths/economy, right? And I remember our good talk about grandparents and you're family history! I remember now.

Did you have a good summer?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:15 PM   #683
country flag arm

How much do you want to bet that Lee is going to complain about having to read back all this posts when she comes back?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #684
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, we did. You're more into maths/economy, right? And I remember our good talk about grandparents and you're family history! I remember now.

Did you have a good summer?
Yes, that's correct.

I had a decent summer, thanks. Lots of fun, but some unfortunate things happened. But things are looking much better now.

How about you?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #685
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How much do you want to bet that Lee is going to complain about having to read back all this posts when she comes back?

See? You are the spark plug for this engine.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #686
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

Hertfordshire,Harrington,and Huntington!

From My Fair Lady.

Oops: Hertford, Hereford, and Hampshire,

You weren't included after all.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #687
country flag arm

Quote:
Yes, that's correct.

I had a decent summer, thanks. Lots of fun, but some unfortunate things happened. But things are looking much better now.

How about you?
Actually, your description is very fitting for my summer as well. Word by word.

Is this your last high school year?

Quote:

See? You are the spark plug for this engine.
yes, because this thread would go far if it were just me posting and nobody replying.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #688
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Hertfordshire,Harrington,and Huntington!

From My Fair Lady.

Oops: Hertford, Hereford, and Hampshire,

You weren't included after all.
Hertford is our county town. I don't live far away from there at all, so maybe there's some relevance after all.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #689
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't read thru the thread

Quote:
Actually the more I read the more I fall in love with him
Canadian Boys are absolutely adorable. Most grew up with a good head on their shoulders.

Quote:

You will be his "older" woman.
My thought exactly

Quote:
Here's what I worry about with Filip: He's only 5'11" That's on the short side in today's tennis. It doesn't mean he can't be successful, but height seems to be the wave of the future.

I tweeted him to ask about his schedule.

Saw this on his twitter: If you knew what's best for you, you'd follow me.
Same here aboyt his height. I worried he will have a hard time playing in the big league now.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #690
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Actually, your description is very fitting for my summer as well. Word by word.

Is this your last high school year?

yes, because this thread would go far if it were just me posting and nobody replying.
Ah, well it certainly wasn't the happiest of times, but it was by no means boring.

Second to last.
Closed Thread