Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #661
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
This is What I was saying! The interaction that you get with lower ranked players... so amazing!

And he seems really bright. Ok, I will admit, he is easy on the eyes as well. But not in an obvious way, it's similar to Nole, not an obvious beauty but when you appreciate it, you really do.
Got to disagree about Nole. I think it's pretty damn obvious. The guy has a fabulous body. He looks great with no shirt and great in formal clothes as well as sportswear. Plus he's as limber as a gummy bear.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #662
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Mine is secret. It's only for fanning. I don't want followers.
Like mine Its just for tennis purposes.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #663
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mine is secret. It's only for fanning. I don't want followers.
Who said I will follow?
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #664
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Who said I will follow?
@goonersaurus_g is mine. You don't have to follow, though. I don't tweet much, and if I do, it's about tennis.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #665
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will PM you later from computer.

BTW, I need to discuss ideas and arguments for the next tournament I attend. Between MC amd Rome.

MC -- Most beautiful setting for a tournament in the world. Expensive city though. People I know have stayed outside the city and taken the train in.

Rome -- So much to do there other than tennis, but really do you have time to do it? Also, the court is not the best -- I mean the condition of the court. The venue looks spectacular on TV tho. Plus Italians rather than French.

Which is easier to get to.

Damn Tiriac.
Heard it will not be blue clay next year.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #666
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got to disagree about Nole. I think it's pretty damn obvious. The guy has a fabulous body. He looks great with no shirt and great in formal clothes as well as sportswear. Plus he's as limber as a gummy bear.
Admit it, you havent been talking to acionescu much... If you had, you wouldnt say his beauty is obvious
Old 10-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #667
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Who said I will follow?
knowledge is power

Old 10-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #668
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is What I was saying! The interaction that you get with lower ranked players... so amazing!

And he seems really bright. Ok, I will admit, he is easy on the eyes as well. But not in an obvious way, it's similar to Nole, not an obvious beauty but when you appreciate it, you really do.
Yes, it's great. I will admit, I'm a pretty boring twitterer, most of my tweets are messages of good luck or commiseration to my favourite player. And they usually generate a response, as well!
Old 10-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #669
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Admit it, you havent been talking to acionescu much... If you had, you wouldnt say his beauty is obvious
Everybody has their opinion on beauty.

I didn't think Nadal was handsome until I got to know his personality. Now, I think he's gorgeous.

Just objectively speaking, I prefer a long lean body type. Nadal is too thick for me. But as with all of this, personality means so much when it comes to looks -- at least for me.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #670
country flag arm

Quote:
MC -- Most beautiful setting for a tournament in the world. Expensive city though. People I know have stayed outside the city and taken the train in.

Rome -- So much to do there other than tennis, but really do you have time to do it? Also, the court is not the best -- I mean the condition of the court. The venue looks spectacular on TV tho. Plus Italians rather than French.

Which is easier to get to.

Damn Tiriac.
Heard it will not be blue clay next year.
I know. But I still fear Nole might skip it. Other than me, nobody really loved the tournament in the first place But it would be the easiest for me that is for sure. .

Easier for me to get to Rome, but it's too close to my exams.. MC Has far better timing. Accommodation is expensive in MC but I can stay at Nole's place.

I don't know... I have been to both Rome and Monaco...
Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #671
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I have 17,000+ tweets
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #672
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yes, it's great. I will admit, I'm a pretty boring twitterer, most of my tweets are messages of good luck or commiseration to my favourite player. And they usually generate a response, as well!
And who is this player, may I ask?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #673
country flag The Prince

Quote:
And who is this player, may I ask?
Sorry, that was meant to be plural!
Old 10-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #674
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I know. But I still fear Nole might skip it. Other than me, nobody really loved the tournament in the first place But it would be the easiest for me that is for sure. .

Easier for me to get to Rome, but it's too close to my exams.. MC Has far better timing. Accommodation is expensive in MC but I can stay at Nole's place.

I don't know... I have been to both Rome and Monaco...
You can stay in Italy and travel by train each day. If I were you, I would opt for MC just because of the setting. Gorgeous court, beautiful view, lots of attractive rich people.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #675
country flag The Prince

Thanks for following me, Dom!
Closed Thread