Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 321 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #4801
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I can hear my cousin's grandson coughing in their room which is between mine and the bathroom. Do you know how noisy is a flushing toilet

for me, not cold at all. 16° outside but my mom said she need her down jacket
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #4802
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Can I suggest not flushing? This is a funny convo

What will you be doing tomorrow? This is so exciting. I am not going to look at HK photos
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #4803
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

are you staying in the city center?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #4804
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I have the week of hell ahead of me Pray for me
Best of luck. Hope it's tolerable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
And now I'm hungry and need the bathroom but I don't want to wake up my hosts.
Whatever you do, don't go to the bathroom and leave it unflushed.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #4805
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Best of luck. Hope it's tolerable.

Whatever you do, don't go to the bathroom and leave it unflushed.
What's wrong with it if it's just a bit of yellow water and she wakes up early to flush it?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #4806
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I've always heard jet lag to China is unreal. People are always awake in the middle of the night. What was that movie that they made with Bill Murray and Scarlet Johansen? It was a jet lag theme in Tokyo.

I'm listening to a book about the Taiping Rebellion and the woman narrating it constantly says "the YOU-nited States. I never would have guessed that would bother me so much. But really, who says it like that? She has a north american accent so I don't know where this comes from. I always say uNITEd States.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #4807
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I've always heard jet lag to China is unreal. People are always awake in the middle of the night. What was that movie that they made with Bill Murray and Scarlet Johansen? It was a jet lag theme in Tokyo.

I'm listening to a book about the Taiping Rebellion and the woman narrating it constantly says "the YOU-nited States. I never would have guessed that would bother me so much. But really, who says it like that? She has a north american accent so I don't know where this comes from. I always say uNITEd States.
Lost in translation.IMO, very overrated movie. Boring.

I probably say YOUnited :awwa:
Old 12-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #4808
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's wrong with it if it's just a bit of yellow water and she wakes up early to flush it?
Many water saver places/people in the uNITEd states recommend this practice.

Water levels of the oceans are rising more quickly than expected.

Man low level traumas to the brain can cause damage not just big concussions.

Promulgation of a new constitution is not an easy thing.

This is what I learn from the news today.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #4809
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Lost in translation.IMO, very overrated movie. Boring.

I probably say YOUnited :awwa:
Don't say it anymore.

Emphasis on second syllable.

But, you get a pass because you aren't from here.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #4810
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's just a bit uncivilised, but I understand it's a lose-lose-lose situation for Lee. Either she wakes them up, doesn't flush, or abstains from going altogether.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #4811
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Dim Sum with my cousins, bank, and probably dinner with my mom and whoever she wants. Likely dim sum with my uncle another day.

City Center is the commercial district and the real estate is too pricey for any residential building. The residential area I am staying is at the north west edge of Kowloon. This is also the area I grew up during my teenager years until I married. Hong Kong is make up with Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula and New Territories plus number of off shore islands. Hong Kong Island is tiny but it's commercial area isthe financial center like Wall Street for NYC. The airport used to be in Kowloon facing the Victoria Harbour (between HK Island and Kowloon) but there is no room to expand and too close to residential area (Planes used to fly just above the roof top of the apartment buildings before landing). So 20 years ago, they built a new airport with one of the biggest land reclaimation on the north end of Lantau Island, the biggest offshore island (bigger than HK Island) and built the world longest suspension bridge to connect to TsingYi Island then New Territories.

There is a documentary about this project and one of the most project of all times by HK government. After I landed last night, I took a bus here.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #4812
country flag arm

Quote:
Many water saver places/people in the uNITEd states recommend this practice.

Water levels of the oceans are rising more quickly than expected.

Man low level traumas to the brain can cause damage not just big concussions.

Promulgation of a new constitution is not an easy thing.

This is what I learn from the news today.
I thought you were until I read the last sentence.

I am going to share this but nobody can laugh! When I am home the whole day and I am drinking a lot of water or tea, I go pee every half an hour or so. I only flugh every two times. it's a waste of water!all that water for 150ml of pee?? But my mother keeps complaining about it.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #4813
country flag arm

Quote:
Don't say it anymore.

Emphasis on second syllable.

But, you get a pass because you aren't from here.
I put emphasis on the 2nd syllable! You I say YouNIted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It's just a bit uncivilised, but I understand it's a lose-lose-lose situation for Lee. Either she wakes them up, doesn't flush, or abstains from going altogether.
I know you're right, but Ifeel bad forthe planet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Dim Sum with my cousins, bank, and probably dinner with my mom and whoever she wants. Likely dim sum with my uncle another day.

City Center is the commercial district and the real estate is too pricey for any residential building. The residential area I am staying is at the north west edge of Kowloon. This is also the area I grew up during my teenager years until I married. Hong Kong is make up with Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula and New Territories plus number of off shore islands. Hong Kong Island is tiny but it's commercial area isthe financial center like Wall Street for NYC. The airport used to be in Kowloon facing the Victoria Harbour (between HK Island and Kowloon) but there is no room to expand and too close to residential area (Planes used to fly just above the roof top of the apartment buildings before landing). So 20 years ago, they built a new airport with one of the biggest land reclaimation on the north end of Lantau Island, the biggest offshore island (bigger than HK Island) and built the world longest suspension bridge to connect to TsingYi Island then New Territories.

There is a documentary about this project and one of the most project of all times by HK government. After I landed last night, I took a bus here.
It's so big! Hong Kong!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #4814
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

btw, Raquel, all residential areas here are a mini city by themselves. Shops, markets, transportations, restaurants, schools, movie theaters, etc are all included in the development.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #4815
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I am going to share this but nobody can laugh! When I am home the whole day and I am drinking a lot of water or tea, I go pee every half an hour or so. I only flugh every two times. it's a waste of water!all that water for 150ml of pee?? But my mother keeps complaining about it.
If you're by yourself, I don't have a problem. You play by your own rules.

However, if you live together with other people, or even more so if you are being put up by guests, I think it's common courtesy to flush, clean up after yourself and help them as best you can.

Maybe it's the way I've been brought up. Both my parents were strict about these sorts of things when I was a little younger.
Closed Thread